剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
你知道埃文斯怎么说的吃
You know what Evans told me
他说如果这电影票房♥能到5十万
He said the movie makes 50 mil
我要什么车他就给我买♥♥什么车
he's gonna buy me whatever car I want
你可真幸福了
It's good to be you
埃文斯都不接你电♥话♥
How are we gonna show it to Evans
我们怎么给埃文斯看
when he isn't answering your calls?
不知道啊
I don't know.
还有 凯撒打来问首映的事
Also,
Caesar called about the premiere
他们都等着呢
They're really expecting to go
好消息
Good news --
波洛丹诺维奇同意执导
2 Bogdanovich wants to direct
等他完成那部《有事吗医生》之后就可以
after he's finished with post on " What's up, Doc?
太好了一他还
Great. He also --
他想把名字换成《纸月亮》
he wants to change the name to " Paper Moon.
这名字不知道他怎么想出的
Well, I'm not sure how that applies
不过听着挺响亮
but it's a great title.
既然你已经做过功课了
Now, I see you've done your homework
你打算如何改编呢
Uh,what's your take on adapting this?
这个嘛
Well --
彼得
Peter.
黑 我止开创意会呢
He y. Uh Im in a creative meeting
巴里·拉皮德斯- 阿尔文·萨金特
Barry Lapidus. Alvin Sargent.
有事找我吗
Eh, Barry ed something
没事我可以等
No. It can wait
我就坐这等你吧! 你们继续
I think II l,uh,sit in. Please,continue
那么
Uh,
我喜欢摩西和艾迪之间的关系
Well I love the relationship between Moses and Addie
我以前从没看到过这种
U h, I've never seen anything like that.
有时候是犯罪时的搭档有时候是父女
Some time partner in crime,sometimes father /daughter
白她从不承认自己想让他扮演父亲的角色
But she'd never admit that she wants a father fiq ure
女孩们总是需要父亲的
Well, irls need their fathers
重要的是 我们不能让他用居高临下的口吻跟她说话
It's important that we never play him talking down to her
把她当做一个9岁的小孩那样
a s if she's a regular nine-year-old
她在书里的年纪要大些对吧
She was older in the book,right?
对 我会把她的年纪改小几岁
Yeah, I'd age her down a few years
让她的年龄和她的骗子的作派
Make it even more shocking that this little kid
形成更大的反差
is so good at being a con artist
我女儿12 BARRY : Well my daughter is 12
我觉得她更能跟一个12岁的孩子共情
and I think she'd relate to a 12-year-old
而不是9岁
more than a 9-year-old
就把她的年龄定为12吧
Let's make her12
你得考虑观众的感受
You need to keep the audience in mind
他们真的想看到一个9岁的骗子小孩吗
Do they really want to see a young kid as a con artist?
所以这本书才如此特别啊
That's what's so unique about the book
你看过这本书吗
Have you read it?
略读过
Skimmed.
車点不在于她是个罪犯
It's not about her being a criminal
而是她内心对于一个
It's about her secret longing
人击有过的家庭的渴望
for the family that she's never had
而且她对于摩西这个角色来说
And she is the key to redemption
是种救赎
for the Moses character
对他他更像是个孩子
Yeah. He's--he'smore the child
因为她一时的心血来潮所有的需求
because he caves in to her every whim
他都会满足
her every desire
他忽视了自己的野心
He can't see past his own ambition
行吧
Well...
抱歉我不得不先走了 还有事
抱歉我不得不先走了 还有事
I'm sorry to have to leave, but I've got a thing
抱歉我不得不先走了 还有事
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you
彼得我们晚点再聊
Peter, I atch up with you later
天
Jesus!
天
FELIX : Oh,man
为什么这么简单的事我都做不好
Why can't I do just one lousy thing right?
Ow! I hurt my arm
你真是无药可救了 你这无药可救的疯子
You're hopeless. You're a hopeless mental case.
我没法用那只略薄扔我有滑囊炎
FELIX : I can't throw with that arm --I got bursitis.
希望你不介意我不请自》
I hope you don't mind I let myself in.
把饭留在门外吧
OSCAR : Leave your meals outside the doors
窗户开看·把报纸推进来吧
The window was open. Slide in the newspapers
行了 奥斯卡我很容易受伤
FELIX : Oh,shut it, Oscar. I hurt easily
所以我才 我控制不住
And that's the way I am and I can't help it
你不是要哭了吧
Well, y're ot gonna cry,are you
我看就是你眼泪太多了 从略博上流下去
I think all those tears dripping on your arm
所以你就得滑囊炎了
is what gave you bursitis
你怎么回事鲍勃
What's going on here, Bob?
看电影呢啊
Watching a movie.
不 我是说 你到底怎么回事
No. I mean, what's going on with you?
我给你打了多少次电♥话♥了
I've called you 50 times.
没人见过你天知道都多长时间
Nobody's seen you in God knows how long
他就是个天才
He's a fucking genius.
怎么会
OSCAR : How?
大家都担心你
People are worried about you
谁在乎啊阿尔
Who cares, A?
你吗一对我
:
You? Yeah m
15 弗朗西斯查理-布卢多恩
Francis, Charlie. Bluhdorn?
古计他现在已经让巴里重新装♥修♥我的办公室了
He's probably got Barry redecorating my office by now
一什么都无所谓丨当然有所谓
None of it matters. Yes,it does
-没有一有
It doesn't. Yes, it does.
你不能就这么玩失踪鲍勃
But you can't just disappear on us now, Bob.
我们需要你
We need you.
我是个糟糕的精神导师
I'm a bad q uru
是个假偶像
I'm a false idol
爱丽呢
What happened with Ali?
她离开了
She's gone...
我挽留不了
and I can't get her back
你当然可以
Yes,you can.
只要你想永远都不算晚但你得振作起来
It's never too late, but you got to get your shit together
真逗
Interesting
我从来没想过呢
Yeah tought of that
振作起来哈 说的真简单
Get my shit together. Huh,piece of cake
那也改变不了我老婆跟史蒂夫·麦奎因睡过的事
Well,that won't take back my wife fucking Steve Mc Queen
抱歉了
I'm sorry to hear that
走开吧 阿尔
O away
就让我烂在这好了
Just let me fucking rot in peace would you?
求你了 拜托
Please,please
听着
Look...
在这些事上我也不是专家
I'm no expert on any of this either.
我和弗朗索瓦丝的关系也没处理好
I fucked up my relationship with Francoise...
我真的挺爱她的
and I really loved her.
她离开我时真是痛不欲生
It hurt like hell when she left me.
而她先搞的
And all she really wanted
不过就是我多陪陪她
was a piece of me that I couldn't give her
可我做不到 因为我把一切都献给了这部电影
because I was giving it all to this movie.
鲍勃 我来这是因为我在平你
Bob, I'm here because I care about you,
同时也因为《教父》这部片子
but also because " The Godfather'
需要它的教父
needs its godfather.
你不能忽略真实的自己
You can't ignore who you really are
天真实的我吗
Oh. God. I mean,whoam I?
你是个特立独行的人
You're a fucking maverick
是你让我
You're the guy that told me,
不惜一切代价也要把电影拍出来
" Do whatever it takes to get it done.
什么特立独行狗屁
I'm no maverick. What the fuck?
我就是个错觉
I'm an illusion..
是个角色
a character.
在屏幕上看着挺好其实都是装的
Looks great on screen, but it's just pretend.
不是这样的
That's not true
你你说什么呢
What --what are you talking about?
我们 我们都在假装啊看看你自己吧
We --we're all pretending. Look at you.
个会计
Pencil pusher...
以为自己是个制片人呢
who thinks he'sa producer
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表