剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
看看我啊草
Look at me. Fuck
狗屁演员成了好莱坞之王
Shitty actor becomes the king of Hollywood
我是说 如果如果这都不是装出来的
I mean, if that -- if that's not pretending
我我都不知道这算什么了
I--I don't what the fuck is.
行吧
Yeah.
我只是曾经强烈地想要
I just wanted it so bad..
向全世界证明鲍勃·埃文斯是独一无二的
prove to the world there's only one Bob Evans.
我可以根据自己的想法做事
I could do it on my own terms.
权力声望
Power pest ie..
美女在怀
perfect girl on my arm
我爱上了这一切
I fell in love with it all.
尤其是那个美女
Particularly the girl,ou know?
我不我不
I can't --I can't --
没有了她 我什么都做不到明白吗
I can't fucking do it without hers all right?
做不到
Nope. No.
鲍勃想想你拍过的那些电影
Bob, think about all the films that you've done.
那才是你不管她在不在你身边
That's who you are, with or without her.
这些都他妈不是真的不是
None of it's fucking real! None of it!
当然是真的或者必须得是真的
Oh y it a least it fucking better be,
因为我们为了这部电影轴性了那么多
because we've sacrificed too much
就为了它可以成真
for it not to mean anything
而月我想过
And as much as I'd like to think
就算给我们俩机会回到过夫
that if either one of us had the opportunity to go back
让我们重新再来一遍
that we do anything fucking different
我们还会做出一样的选择
I know that we wouldn't
我们这种人
With guys like us...
我们是谁和我们要做什么之间
There comes a point where there is no separation
是密不可分的
between who we are and what we do
这个
And this.
这就是我们
this is who we are
阿尔
Al...
我我说不好
I-I don't know
我我不知道这还值不值得 伙计
I-I don't know if it's worth it anymore, man
我真的不知道了 你明白吗
I really don't, you know?
必须值得
It has to be.
开始听好
OSCAR : Beginning to listen
你不会再听到我说的一个字
FELIX : You're not gonna hear another peep out of me
你不是打算给我剪头发吧
OSCAR : You're not gonna give me a haircut,are you?
我要切点卷心亲和葱花
FELIX : I'm gonna cut up some cabbage and greens
准备明天做个凉拌卷心菜
and make coleslaw for tomorrow
我不想明天吃凉拌卷心菜
OSCAR : I don't want an v coleslaw for tomorrow
我只想今晚找点乐子
I just want to have some fun tonight
我以为你喜欢我做的凉拌卷心蒂呢
FELIX : Thought you liked my coleslaw.
我喜欢你做的凉拌卷心菜
OSCAR : I love your coleslaw. FELIX : Uh-huh
我发誓菲利克斯我喜欢
OSCAR : I swear, Felix I loe vour coleslaw
我明天上班就带上你做的凉拌卷心菜
I Il take your coleslaw with me to work tomorrow
但今晚不行我们今晚别在家待着了
but not tonight -- let's go out of the house.
行吧 咱们走
All right,let's go
我只为你一个人做我不喜欢凉拌卷心菜
I only make it for you. I don't like coleslaw.
如果你想离开家
If you wanted to get out of the house
为什么一开始你不拒绝
why didn't you say so in the first place?
谋杀残害 黑♥手♥党♥
BARRY :" Murder. Mayhem. Mafia.
很吸引人真的
That's sharp. That's really sharp
谋杀残害黑♥手♥党♥我喜欢
" Murder. Mayhem. Mafia." I like that
不 不行我们不能在海报上
No,no. We can't have the word "mafia
用黑♥手♥党♥这个词
on the poster.
还有别的想法吗
What else are you guys thinking?
那只猫我觉得不咋合适
Hmm. I'm not sure about the cat
不是吧 你只觉得那猫有问题吃
Really? The cat's the problem?
我不明白了
I just don't get it.
这跟电影有什么关系
What is this saying about our film?
他拥有权力 很危险但又同时有柔软的一面
He's powerful, danger ou an has a soft side.
我明白了
Oh I
猫代表的是他柔软的一面
The cat represents the soft side
而那个标语尝尝这甜煎饼卷吧
and the tagline " Take the Cannoli,
是因为他喜欢吃甜食吗
that's because he has a sweet tooth,right?
这只是初步的想法
BART : These are just preliminary
这就是开这个会的原因啊
That's --that's the point of this meeting .
这样市场团队才能听到创意人员的想法
So that the marketing team can hear from the creatives,too
我只是觉得你们这角度有点跑偏
Well I think the approach is just a little off,okay?
我们的电影讲的是影响力
Our film is about power.
是谁控制和操控着一t Who holds the strings and manipulates everything
听以我才认为应该用书的封面
That is why I think we should use
作为电影的海报
the cover of the book as the poster
同意
Agreed.
不行没人会知道这是啥的
No,one's gonna know what that is,right?
大家会以为这是纳粹电影呢
大家会以为这是纳粹电影呢
People are gonna think it's a Nazi movie or something
大家会以为这是纳粹电影呢
纳粹什么鬼
Nazi? What the fuck?
那不是个万字符巴里
That's not a fucking swastika, Barry
那是牵线市偶的线
Those are marionette strings
我知道鲁迪
I know that, Ruddy.
听我说 他们可是给成百上干部电影做过海报的
Look, the guys have worked on hundreds of movies, all right?
他们懂行
They know what they're doing
你搞你的电影
So you make the movie
让这些行家们选海报好吗
and let the adults figure out the poster,okay?
真出色 伙计们谢了
Top-notch work guys. Thank you.
侯文斯到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is Evans
D 里 要不先听他们把话说完
Barry,why on't we hear the guys out?
这个封面可是来百年度最佳畅销书 I You know,the cover is from the best selling book of the year.
你要我听他们把话说完
You want me to hear these guys out?
为什么
Why?
为为他们很擅长兑现目标吗
Because they're so good at delivering?
这个想法真是有趣
That's an interesting thought,
内为他们唯一兑现的
because the only thing that they've delivered
是个超时45分钟的电影
is a movie that's 45 minutes too long
对了 埃文斯还没有发表意见
Yeah wll hasn't given his notes yet
那又怎么样
So what?
你还不应该看的
You shouldn't have seen it yet
我已经看了,不能当做没看过
Well I have seen it,and I can't un see it
欢迎来到好蕃坞 弗朗西斯
So welcome to Hollywood, Francis
我没想到你能这么菜鸟
I didn't realize you were new to this
这个电影不能超过两小时
This movie can not be longer than two hours
你到底喜不喜欢
Did you even like it?
对我来说节奏太慢了
It was a little slow for my taste.
西西里岛那个剧情
I mean, that whole Sicily thing
一有什么意义-那是迈克的转折点
Why? It's Michael's tipping point.
他明白 他的生活从此不能再简单》
He understands that his life can no longer be uncomplicated
那个情节多余剪了
Well,it's a waste. Cut it.
不行 这对故事的讲述很重要
No,it's important for the storytelling.
你想知道什么对讲述故事重要心
You want to know what's important for the storytelling
每块屏幕的翻台率
Maximum plays per screen
股两小时时长的电影一大可以播放五场
A normal two-hour movie can run five showings in a day,
而你们的杰作一天只能放三四场
but your masterpiece can only run three or four
因为太长了
because it's too long
文就少了20%的票房♥
Now.thatis 20% less box office
先生们
And money gentlemen
不管你们是否愿意承认 金钱
whether you care to admit it or not
很重要
it's important
不然的话 还拍个毛哪
cause otherwise, movies don't get made
如果电影拍不好这些都不重要人
Well,it doesn't matter if the movie's not any good
为为没人会去电影院看那些破电影
because nobody's gonna be in the fucking theater
也就没每天的最大播放量》
for the maximum plays per day
好吧一谁他妈在平
A Il right --RUDDY : Who gives a shit?
我们能不能折中一下
Is there a compromise to be had here?
可以啊 缩短30分钟
Yes, there is. Cut 30 minutes
没其它选择
It's not an option
最好赶紧开始了 先生们,不然我亲自操刀!
Better get cracking gentlemens or Il cut it myself
鲁迪
Ruddy --
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这样可以吗
That work?
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表