剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
It's technical
无所谓了-你们看到了吗
:
It doesn't matter. Do you see what we see?
停
Stop
太美了
It's beautiful
白兰度让我都挪不开眼睛了
I can't take my eyes off Brando.
很高兴你满意查理
I'm glad you're happy Carlie
现在你信我们了吗
Now do vou trust us?
没那么信吧
As far as I can throw you
还有件事
Oh,just one more thing
有件事我需要你的祝福
I need your blessing on something
大家都想要我的祝福
Everyone wants my blessing
我他么的是牧师还是啥
What am Ina fucking priest?
我喜欢红色在金色中跳脱出来的感觉
I like how the red pops on the gold
真不错但我需要更多
That's nice, but I want more.
很多很多
Like,a lot more
到处都是
Yeah
让阿兰姆和杰克过来清理下片场
Get A ram and Jack in here and clear the set.
好了 所有人过来清理片场
Okay r he set,please
这不是真的吧
It's not fucking real,right?
不不当然不是了 别逗了 鲍勃
No,nof u e ot. Come on, Bb
我+ 这道具也太特么逼真了
Well, fuck me. Props to props.
嘿嘿小心点
Hey h i
小心点
Hey hath it!
嘿嘿小心点
Hey h i
真是-嘿杰克
Jesus. Hey
鲍勃
Bob.
怎么回事-看不见呢
,
What's going on? Wow,out of sight.
真不错-你喜欢
Looks great. You like that?
我要怎么婉转表达我的意思呢
How can I put this delicately?
你被解雇了
You're fired
你个背后捕刀的姨子养的
you backstabbing son of a bitch.
-赶紧特么的离开片场-等等
Get the hell off my set. Okay,wait a second
我看你特么最好跟着一起滚杰克
Why don't you get the fuck out of here too, Jack?
听着 制片人先生 串情不是这么做的
Listen, Mr. Producer,t'not the way this works.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
但我能
But I can.
让一下 阿尔
Excuse me, Al.
杰克
Jack..
你被解雇了
You're fired
引用一下我刚听到的别人说的话
Now to quote something I heard mere seconds ago
赶紧特么的离开片场
'Get the fuck off my set.'
我们走
Let's go.
这事没完 埃文斯
This isn't over, Evans
我们就各自保留意见吧
BOB : Oh,well agree to disagree on that
哦对了 杰克你领子上还有血呢
Oht and Ja ck, you t a little blood on your collar.
就在这
It's right there
就在这 兄弟
Right there,pal.
谁要喝一杯
Who wants a drink? Ooh
我不行啊还要去个地方
I can't. I got somewhere I gotta be.
改天咯
AW,raincheck
弗朗西斯-绝对的
Francis? Absolutely
弗朗西斯 我真感动,丨感觉真不错
Ah, Francis, I'm to uh ed. That felt very good.
你知道吗 兄弟那马头
You know what, man? That fucking head
太特么逼真了
That's something,right? FRANCIS : Yeah
绝对逼真简直是标志性的
BOB : That's something. It could be iconic.
干得好马龙
Great work today Marlon
没你们刚才那出精彩啊
Eh,not as great as the show back there
你真该收点费
You should have charged admission for it
你都看到了哈
You saw all that,huh?
听我说 不会影响拍戏的相信我
Well,listen, i'not gonna affect production trust me.
不不不 我不拍心拍戏的串
Oh,no no no I'm not worried about the production
只要弗朗西斯掌控大后
As long as Francis is at the helm
其它的都只是没用的干扰而已
the rest of it's just white noise
权力最有趣的地方就在于此
I guess that's the funny thing about power.
是什么
What's that?
真正掌权的人
Well the ones who truly have it.
从不会吹嘘
don't gotta talk about it.
科伦坡科伦坡科伦坡科伦坡
ALL : Colombo, Colombo, Colombo Cmbo Colombo. Colombo
我们在纽约还有一周的时间我们会低调些
We got a week left in New York we'l I just keep our heads down
完成工作
and finish the job
至少没有黑♥手♥党♥的干扰了
at least we're done with the mob
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我是乔·加洛
I'm Joe Gallo.
你不能惹他阿尔他是个疯子
You can't fuck with this guy, A I he's crazy
加洛想要啥
What does Gallo want?
我们在西西里的钱
AL : The money we have left for Sicily
我会榨干那个制片人的
II squeeze that prick producer dry.
安全吗我们
BETTYE : Are we safe?
说实话我也不知道
Honestly,'t know any more.
开拍
Action!
娱文斯有些不对劲
CHARLES : Some thing's up with Evans
他好几天没来办公室了
He has n't been in the office in days.
我认识的鲍勃·埃文斯绝不会让自己的私生活
The Bob Evans I know wouldn't let his personal life
-影响到电影-你不了解我
compromise this fucking movie! You don't know me!
你不了解我
You don't know me!
我正在拍《教父》
BARRY : I'm working on The Godfather
你读过吗一略读过
Have you read it? Skimmed
砍掉30分钟
ROBERT: Cut 30 minutes!
他们毁了我的电影
They're ruining my picture.
埃文斯完了
CHARLES : Evans is done
他为了你的公♥司♥风心边而
The guy has given his blood for your company
我为了他还呕心沥血了呢
I gave my blood for him.
我们该怎么办心
What the hell are we gonna do?
你知道想办事
JOE GALLO : You know what is necessary
该怎么做
to get the job done
这是美好友谊的开始
This is the start of a beautiful friendship
我们就
We're gonna keep it..
仅限几个人知道吧
...in the family.
有人见过帕西诺吗
Has anyone seen Pacino
就在那啊
Yeah e's right there
他为啥没在衣帽间啊
Why is he not in wardrobe?
不知道 但是他今天最好好好演
I don't know, but the kid better bring his A game today
否则我们就完蛋了
Otherwise were fucked.
当安东尼·伊波刺托在片场出现时
NIKKI : When Anthony Ippolito showed up on set
我听到了他的声音, 感觉好神秒
and I heard his voice, it was uncanny
就好像跟真的阿尔在一起
It was like being with the real Al
为什么要改成今天拍了
Why did we move the scene up today?
当他即将拍摄迈克尔·柯里昂在路易斯餐厅
NIKKI : He was not impervious to being nervous
杀死索洛佐和麦克拉斯基时的
as he was about to film the iconic scene
标志性场景时
of when Michael Corleone shoots Soll oz zo and Mc Cluskey
他并没有感到紧张
in Louis Restaurant
他们想解雇我是不是
They wanna fire me, don't they?
听我说看着我
Listen to me,look at me
我们不会让这种事发生的
We're not gonna let that happen to you
帕西诺可能会被解雇
Pacino was may be about to get fired
他会出演很多人认为
and he's about to do what now many consider
电影中最伟大的一幕之一
one of the greatest scenes captured on film
简直太难以置信》
It's just incredible.
你进来的时候
When you come in here
我需要你表现出极度紧张的样子
I want you to be extremely nervous
不应该这么夸张
That shouldn't be a stretch
他们说要解雇他
They're talking about firing him
整个拍摄都要告吹
the whole production's gonna unravel
说要解雇我
talking about firing me
他们不想要弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉
They didn't want Francis Ford Coppola,
说什么他就不配当导演
and he was kind of in director's jail
然后他们也不想要帕西诺没人认识他什么的
And they didn't want Pacino i nobody knew who he was.
对我来说真的是很不可思议
That stuff,to me,is just amazing
在他们成为传奇人物之前真的很难想象会是什么样
It's hard to think about them before they were these legends
在外面 你要努力不表现出来
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表