剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
You can call me any time
谢谢
Thank you
我知道电♥话♥单说会怎样
I know how phones can be.
聪明了哈
Smart girl.
鲁迪有你做助理可真是有福气来吧坐
Ruddy's lucky to have you. Here,sit down
鲁迪过去是挺有福气的
Ruddy was lucky to have me.
这是什么意思
Oh,what's that's supposed to mean
我只是想过来亲自告诉你
I just wanted to come and tell you in person
鲁迪被解雇了
that Ruddy's been fired off the movie
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
怎么回事
What happened?
别紧张来
Don't be nervous. Here
谢谢
Thank you
不错
It's good
他们因为这个气坏了
They're pissed about this.
有
Look.
鲁迪做了自己该做的
Ruddy did what he had to do
也是个够意思的哥仁
He's a stand-up guy that way
可是海湾和西部工业的高层
The suits at Gulf and Western
可不这么看
they don't see it like that
Is that right? Mm-hmm
谢谢你来告诉我
Well, thank you for telling me
这事交给我吧
I'm gonna look into this.
你的漂亮小脑瓜子别为这事担心了 好吗
Don't you worry your pretty little head,okay?
听着 你敢来这真是挺有胆量的
Listen,you me stones coming in here.
我这里从没来过女人
A Il my life, I a in't ever seen a broad inside
我不是想来独树一帜
I'm not trying to make history
我是为了鲁迪来的
I just came for Ruddy
谢谢
Thank you. Okay ok y
来我办公室
Come to my office
真不敢相信他们开丫鲁迪
I can't believe they fired Ruddy
现在谁来做制片呢
Who's gonna produce the picture now,huh?
我们要怎么办呢
What are we gonna do?
我们要尽全力把这部电影拍好啊
We're gonna make the best damn picture we possibly can
我们就该这么做
That's what we're gonna do
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好
Good.
迈克尔和恩佐就在这
Michael and Enzo right here.
他们向下看
They're looking down.
他们看到了杀手的车
They see the hitman car
正朝这里开他们向上看看见了他们
drives up to right about here. They look up,they see them.
他们以为他们是打手对吧
They think they're muscle,right?
然后他们继续开
And then they keep driving
下一幕我们要拍的是
Next part of the scene we play here
万克尔被麦克拉斯基打断了下巴
where Michael gets his jaw broke by Mc Clusky
然后让汤姆·哈根的车
And then we have Tom Hagen's car
停在这这一幕就完事了
stops here and that's it. That's the end of the scene
我们就在这个地方完成这些
We play everything on this spot
街对面我需要5十的照明火!
I need a 5 K across the street for this.
你是要营造月光还是
Like it's the moon or --
不是 像是街火 J的效果
No,like a street lamp
有问题吗
Questions?
好 你就这么着
Okay'it
好了剧组做好准备
A Ill right. Set belongs to the crew.
第一幕从街头向上望向楼梯
First shot from the street looking up the stairs
我们应该接受
We should take it
在目前这情况
In this climate r
越快卖♥♥掉派拉蒙越好
the faster we can sell Paramount the better
我知道这跟我们的预期不一样但是
I know it's not what we were looking for,but --
还他妈沃顿商学院的 狗屁不是
Big fucking Wharton bullshit fuck!
谁他妈把底牌交给别人看啊你个看货
You never show your hand,you desperate fucking idiot
不能让他们知道你在想什么
You never let them know what we're thinking.
不能让他们知道你在想什么
阿尔吗 我是乔
Hello? Al,it's Joe.
听着 我听说你的事了
Listen, I erd about what happened
这样搞可不行 你不在我让他们也拍不成
I t ain't gonna stand. I'm shutting this down.
不乔你听我说
No, Joey utt listen to me
我谢谢你先但是 但是这部电影对很多人都很重要
I appreciate that but this -- this movie's important
所以拜托请你不要
to a lot of people so please don't --
不不去他的吧 我是让你拍电影
No,nof uk t a t I e you make the movie.
我可没让他们别人拍
I didn't let them make it
你才是我选中的人
You're my guy
没有你就没有电影
No you,n movie.
但是乔
But Joe --
你好吗
How you doing
弗朗西斯 你要吃点午餐不
Francis, you need something for lunch?
弗雷迪 我需要这辆卡车挪走
Freddy, I this truck to move.
谁来把卡车挪走
Can somebody move this fucking truck?
这个就在镜头里面
It's in the picture
我们午餐后需要立刻开拍
and we need to get started right after lunch
谢谢
Thank you
黑 弗朗西斯1—
Hey Frani
有麻烦了
We got a problem
什么麻烦
What kind of a problem?
工会的麻烦
Union problem
有些剧组人员他们威胁说
Some of the crew,they're threatening
午饭后不回来了
not to come back after lunch
开什么玩笑为啥啊
You're kidding me. Why?
我也不清楚
I can't say for sure
伯我们知道工会归谁控制对吧
but we know who's got control over the unions, right?
你干的对
You did the right thing
希望如此
I hope so.
嘿美人
Hey,ul
我需要立刻见香理
I need to see Charlie right away
抱歉埃文斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Evans.
他正在开紧急董串会
He's in an emergency board meeting
先生们
Gentlemen
我想我们都同意 派拉蒙影业
I think we can all agree that Paramount Pictures
日前对海湾和西部工业集团来说就是鸡肽
is an embarrassment to Gulf and Western.
我建议我们将派拉蒙影业
I move the motion to sell Paramount Pictures
卖♥♥给卡尔霍恩集团
to Calhoun Enterprises
进行投票
Forward to a vote
抱歉这门门锁上了
Sorry,i was --it was locked
鲍勃 你这太离谱了吧
Bob.this is outrageous.
你不能就这么冲进-埃文斯
You can't just storm in --Evans
有话要说吗
Got something to say
对
Yeah.
确实有 查理
I do, Charlie
坐下吧 巴里
Sit down, Barry
谢谢你巴里
Thank you, Br ry
大家好
Hello,
我是罗伯特·埃文斯
I'm Robert Evans
派拉蒙影业高级副总裁
Senior Vice President of Paramount Pictures
你们看哈过去几年对好莱坞来说挺难过的
Now look, last few v ears have been rough for Hollywood
我知道你们都会想
I'm sure the only question on your minds is,
我们到底是贱卖♥♥还是再等等
should you sell short or go long
我理解
And I understand that
真的理解 你们是财富500强企业
I do. You're a Fortune 500 company
你们拍小自己的声望
You're worried about your reputation
但是环顾四周
But take a look around this table
你们是政客 改革家大企业总裁
You're politicians,
,innovators, captains of industry
你们能坐在这不是因为一味求稳
None of you are sitting here because you played it safe
而且你们也都知道在众多实现目标的要素中
And you all know in some ways that the most important tool
最重要的就是忠诚度
to help you in your pursuits is loyalty
但你们不希望投资者
But you don't want investors
在公园长椅上寻找美好时光
looking for a good time on a park bench
你们想建立更深层次的关系
No,yu want to develop a deep relationship
你们想建立信任和爱
You want to create trust and love
但想要实现这一点靠空洞的承诺是没用的
But you can't do that with empty promises.
不行你们必须
No.u e t
你们必须给他们的灵魂提供给养
you have to feed their souls
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表