剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
You make the movie and let the adults figure out the poster
侯文斯到底在哪儿
Where the hell is Evans?
我们需要鲍勃这部电影才能完美收官
We need Bob to finish this movie the right way
我不能让一个瘾君子打理公♥司♥
CHARLES : I can not have a drug addict running my company
我要拍负起责任的
I have responsibilities.
贝蒂我需要你的帮助
Bettye I need your help
这不会害我被解雇吧
Could I get fired for it?
咱俩都可能被解雇但是
AL : We both could,but..
绝对值
it's worth it
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我大概知道
I got an idea.
在第八集中
RUSSEL : I think in episode eight
鲁迪又遇到了一个进退两难的情况
Ruddy has really reached the middle of a bridge
跟之前的每一集都一样
like he has in no other episode
他的做事方式是首截了当
His way of doing things is to go straight ahead
克服障碍采取主动
go at obstacles, be as forthcoming as possible,
依靠自己的勇气和胆量
and use his grit and guts
解决问题打怪升级
to basically get through that problem to the next stage
到了第八集时
When he gets to episode eight
他遇上了一个无法克服的障碍
he reaches an immovable obstacle
乔·加洛
in Joe Gallo.
我现在负责你的电影了
I'm in charge of your movie now
这事很棘手
MILES : It's tough
当你完成了一天的工作
You know, I think at the end of the day,
尽管作为这部电影的制片人
even though you re a producer on this film
你已经为电影
and you have to do everything you need to do
尽了一切努力的同时
to get the job done
你也需要在晚上能安然入睡
you know, you also need to be able to go to sleep at night
同时还需要保持真我
You also need to remain true to yourself
我认为阿尔从走越界
which I think Al always did
那么现在如何
So what happens now?
凯撒曾警告过他
RUSSELL : He's warned at one point by Caesar
这条底线你不会想践踏的
I don't think that's a line you wanna cross
对吗
Am I right?
答案为是的他不想越过那条线
RUSSELL : The answer is, yeah he doesn't wanna cross that line,
但在这一集结尾他意识到自己已经越界了
but he realizes by episode's end that he has crossed that line
而日要为此付出代价
and now he's gotta pay for it.
所以那一刻他内心充满矛盾
So it becomes a very conflicting moment
他转向了唯一的倾诉对象贝蒂
and he relies on the only person he can in Bettye
想要跟她聊聊自己还能怎么办
to talk it through and to see what to do
他不畏惧背水一战伯与此同时
He's not afraid to fight for it, but at the same time,
我认为他内心也充满了道德正义
I think he also kept a pretty good moral compass.
你做得对
You're doing the right thing
是吗
Am I?
你做得对
You're doing the right thing
几乎所有人都会承认
GIOVANNI : One could almost make the argument
《教父》是整个电影制♥作♥的
that there's filmmaking before The Godfather,
分水岭
and then there's filmmaking after
不仅是电影制♥作♥ 还包括摄影
Not just filmmaking cinematography,
表演和编辑
and acting, and editing
我觉得对这部电影的致敬呼应和彩蛋
I think that there were sort of winks and nods
从没听过
and Easter eggs
其至在现实生活中
There were truly,in the actual real life
也有很多也与故事相似之处
navigation of this,analogies to the story
别以为你知道我在说什么
And if you think you know what that means
相信我 你连一半都不知道
trust me, you don't know the half of it.
《教父》中人物脉络跟《参与其中》
The parallels between the character arcs in The Godfather
描述的真人之间有意地
and the real-life people portrayed in The Offer
相互映衬呼应
intentionally mirror each other
你以前中过枪吗
You ever got shot before?
-没有—你呢
No. Have you?
还没有 伯机会多着呢
Not yet, but the day is young.
这部电影的拍摄过程精彩纷呈
So much of this filming process has been so crazy
这部电影的拍摄过程精彩纷呈
这部电影的拍摄过程精彩纷呈
So much of this filming process has been so crazy
这部电影的拍摄过程精彩纷呈
这部电影的拍摄过程精彩纷呈
So much of this filming process has been so crazy
我们开去拖车的路上 我的拍摄助理艾略特说
We were driving to the trailers and our PA Elliot was like r
对白兰度就是在那里被水果射中的
“ Oh yeah that's where Brando got shot by the fruit."
我们就全都这样了
And I was like.. And we're just like..
不光能站在他曾经的片场
We're just,like,in the same area,and not only that,
这本身就很神奇了
like,that would be crazy in and of itself
而且我们同时还在讲述着
but were also telling the story about what happened
当时台前幕后的故事让人精神一振
behind the scenes there. Absolutely mind-blowing
非常真实
Ver v authentic
开拍了
MAN : And we're rolling
在第八集中
RUSSELL : In episode eight,
有一幕交叉剪辑
we have a cros S-cutting feature that happens
直接对应到了电影的一个清洁
That's a direct link to the movie.
我们在编剧室
So in the writers room
以及后续如何时我们同意必须要
and how it could go,we thought we have to juxtapose
同时呈现这两件事
these two things
所以乌波托家那一场戏
So while we're at Umberto's,
其实是现场的演云
we are on our set watching our people
对看不见的东西做出反爪
react to what we're not seeing
但我们知道看到的是哪一幕
But we know what we're seeing
没错没错
Yes yes
我们还有放了一篮橘子
RUSSELL : We have a basket of oranges,
只要是教父的粉丝
and anybody who's a fan of The Godfather
就知道橘子代表什么
knows exactly what the oranges stand for
据我所知
RUSSELL : From what I understand
科波拉在剧本中并没这么写
Coppola did not write the script that way
我觉得这是他在剪辑时灵光一现
I believe he found it in editing
我个人认为这是史上最精彩的剪辑之
To me, it's one of t he most brilliant pieces of editing ever
为为它对电影制♥作♥影响至今
because it changed filmmaking in a lot of ways
我们尽量把所有的视觉线索给到观众
So we try to give the audience every visual cue they need
以便他们理解这是电影里的哪一幕
to know exactly what were looking at
这绝对是对《教父》的致敬
It's absolutely a complete homage to The Godfather
这场戏真棒
It's a good scene
这场戏太棒了 是我最喜欢的一场戏
It's a beautiful scene, it's my favorite scene
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表