剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
is he remain the head of Paramount
但同时又可以做个制片人
while also enjoying a five-picture deal
跟别人签电影合约什么的
as a producer.
我的理解对吧
Did I get that right?
点也不差 巴里-什么
Nail on the head, Barry. What?
这这
That's --that's --
你成功了 鲍勃查理都说不出适来了
You did it, Bob. Charlie's speechless.
那是两份工作啊
CHARLIE : That's two jobs.
你要怎么身兼两职呢 从没听说过
How are you gonna do two jobs? That's unheard of.
不
No.
不什么不
No? What do you mean no?
之前让他闭嘴不闭嘴
I can't get him to shut up
现在他跟我说话就一个字一个字地蹦
Now he's giving me one-word answers.
鲍勃说的意思是不是从没有过先例
Again,wh Bob is saying is it's not unprecedented.
达里尔·扎纳克在20世纪就干过
Darryl Zanuck did it at 20th.
哦 那他现在又成了达里尔·扎纳克了哈达里尔·扎纳克
Oh,now he's Darryl Zanuck. You're Darryl Zanuck
还是有所不同的
BARRY : There's a difference.
达单尔·扎纳克可没能拍出
Darryl Zanuck didn't develop
创票房♥记录的电影啊
the highest-grossing movie of all time
你又没什么损失查理
What do you got to lose, Charlie?
我在两个职位上都能给你赚到钱
Ill make you money in both roles
我赚双倍 你也一样
I double down you double down
最差能怎么样
and what's the worst that could happen
如果行不通
It doesn't work out?
那你就有摧毁我两次的
You get the pleasure of killing me twice
机会了
instead of once
你故意选奥斯卡之夜说这个
You picked Oscar night on purpose
你为什么要这么做鲍勃
Why do you want to do this, Bob?
因为我想自己的名字上海报
I want my name on the poster
搞得这么神秒干什么
What's with all the secrecy?
你不是打算告诉我你是中情局的吧
You about to tell me v ou're part of the CIA
不是
No.
这里看上去像是把你带过来秘密杀害的那种地方
This looks like a place where they bring you to kill you.
好吧 我不猜了 你还是告诉我吧
Okay I
我们到底来干嘛
What are we doing here?
这是你的新办公室吗
Is this your new office?
不是你的
No,it's yours
给你的新经纪公♥司♥的
For your new agency
你值得有自己的机会
You deserve to get your shot.
鲁迪我租不起这样的地方
Ruddy, can't afford to rent a place like this.
我知道
I know.
所以我才付清了两年的租金
That's why I paid your rent for the next two years
我不能拿你的钱
I can't take your money
不是拿我的钱
You're not
是我的投资
It's an investment
谢谢你
BETTYE : Thank you
你觉得我这么做是不是有点疯狂
Do you think I'm crazy for doing this?
不是
No.
是你想要的 不是吗
It's what you want,right?
我是说 这可是挺大的一个举动离开有薪水的工作
I mean, it's a lot, walking away from a paying job
然后开始自己的生意
and going out there on my own.
我明白
I get it.
伯至少 这样的话生存还是毁灭
But at least this wav, live or die
都是你自己说了算
it's on your terms.
你知道我做过最难的事
You know what one of the hardest things
是什么吗
I ever had to do was?
什么
What?
告诉你我想成为一个经纪人
Telling you that I wanted to become an agent
我真的很喜欢跟你一起工作
I really love working with you.
你就像是我的家人
You're my family
但是 我还是想为自己做这件事
But still, I had to do this for me.
你明白吗
You understand?
我明白
I get it.
没生你气
No hard feelings
好吧
Okay
咱们走了劵 我们得帮你准备好
Let's go. We got to get you ready
对了 说到今晚
Oh y
我需要你帮我另一个忙
I need your help with one other thing.
合法的吗
Is it legal?
别再这么问了
Stop asking me that.
不好意思小姐 我想找贝蒂·麦卡特
Excuse me,miss. I'm looking for Betty e Mc Cart t?
阿尔
Al...
今天我允许你帮我开车门
today is the one day Ill allow you to open my door
你可真美
You clean upnice
你也不错啊
Not so bad yourself.
这个应该是你的
I believe this is yours
我觉得秘书一般不会去参加这种场合吧
I didn't think secretaries went to events like this
贝蒂 我从来没只把你当做秒书来看
Oh, Betty e
e never just a secretary
今年最佳导演成就奖
PERSON : Nominated here this year
提名
提名
for the best achievement in directing,
提名
提名
for the best achievement in directing,
提名
提名
for the best achievement in directing,
是
they are..
鲍勃·福斯
《歌♥厅》
Bob Fosse for " Cabaret.
约翰·伯尔曼
《生死狂澜》
PERSON 2 : John Boorman for " Deliverance.
扬·特洛尔
《大移♥民♥》
PERSON : Jan T roell for " The Emigrants.
弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉
《教父》
PERSON 2 : Francis Ford Coppola for " The Godfather.“
获奖者是
PERSON : And the winner is..
鲍勃·福斯
《歌♥厅》
T Bob Fosse for " Cabaret.
(一个你会获奖的 弗朗西斯
BOB : You'll get it next time, Francis
下次我的朋友
Next time,my friend
基于其它素材的
PERSON : For the best screenplay based on material
最佳剧本
from another medium
获奖者是
And the winner is..
马里奥·普佐和弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉
Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola.
快去吧 我说过吧
Come on! I told you.
我说过吧
I told you.
我说过 对不对
I told you,didn't I?
最佳男演员
PERSON : Those nominated
提名有
for Best Performance by an Actor are..
获奖者为
PERSON 2 : The winner is..
马龙·白兰度《教父》
Marlon Brando from " The Godfather.
代马龙·白兰度领奖的是
PERSON : Accepting the award for Marlon Brando
萨钦·小羽毛小姐
is Ms. Sache en Little feather.
这可有意思了
This should be interesting
颁发最佳影片的是
PERSON : To present the award for Best Picture
《肌脏的哈里》扮演者克林特·伊斯特伍德
Dirty Harry himself, Mr. Clint Eastwood.
这些都是多样化杰出的影片
CLINT : These are diverse and distinguished pictures
走吧
Let's go.
疯了吧 这是最后一个奖项,
Are you crazy? This is the last award
今晚 免《歌♥厅》大满贯我们走吧
It's " Cabaret's"night. Let's go.
不 我穿了这么漂亮的裙子
No, I put on a real dress.
我才不走呢
I'm not leaving
《教父》 阿尔伯特 S ·鲁迪制♥作♥
CLINT :" The Godfather,"an Albert S. Ruddy production,
派拉蒙出品
Paramount.
获奖者是
And the winner is..
阿尔伯特 S ·鲁迪·《教父》
Albert S. Ruddy." The Godfather.'
白兰度 帕西诺
Brando, Pacino
卡恩 杜瓦尔基顿卡萨雷
Caan, Duvall Keaton Cazale
拥有如此才华横溢的演员阵容
Now,with an incredibly talented cast like that,
难怪我们能在这里庆祝
it's no wonder that we're here celebrating
年度最佳影片《教父》
Best Picture of the year," The Godfather.
只有不可思议的团队
Now,it takes an incredible team,
不可思议的团队,才能打造出如此经典的电影
an incredible team to make a classic motion picture.
我要首先感谢一个人
And I'd like to start by thanking the man
是他提出了有远见的拍摄建议
who in addition to suggesting
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表