剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Okay.
你确定你只是个电视编剧吧
You sure you're just a TV writer?
我他妈入错行》
I'm in the wrong fucking business
我哪里做得不对吗 都没人来
What am I doing wrong? Nobody came.
马里奥这是你写过的最好的东西
Mario,this is the best thing you've written.
浪费了六年
Six years wasted.
《幸运的朝圣者》是我母亲的故事
'The Fortunate Pilgrim " was my mother's story
就是我
Uh
我以为世界会认同它
I thought the world would identify with it
三个人来了没人买♥♥书
Three people came and --and no one bought a book
我都不知道该写什么了
I don't even know what to write anymore
人们听到关于黑♥手♥党♥的那部分就开始兴奋
People perked up listening to the part about the mafia guy
哦对挺好
Oh
大概只有三段吧
That was, like, three paragraphs
你有没有想过
Well ad your think about
写一本关于黑♥手♥党♥的书
writing a mafia book with more than that?
我整个童年都在船避那些黑帮
I spent my childhood hiding from those gangsters.
我我你知道 地狱厨房♥那地方到处都是
I--I--you know, Hell's Kitchen was chock full of'em
所以就写写你知道的
So write what you know.
好让他们一枪崩了我吗
So they can put a bullet in my head?
想想吧
Just think about it.
林烦到21号♥俱乐部
21 Club,please.
安东尼
Anthony
Yeah.
你欠我们朋友一千美元
You know. you owe our friend a thousand dollars
是啊 你知道
Yeah,
我我有40
I--I haveuh,40
拿走
Take that.
我们欠了多少钱
How much do we owe?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
我以为这本书就可以的
I thought this book was the one
卖♥♥出去我们就能还钱了
We'd be able to pay'em back and.
那你打算怎么办,马单奥
So what are gonna do, Mario?
坎迪达想让我写黑♥手♥党♥的串
Candida wants me to write about the mafia
我嫁给你是因为你是个艺市家 不是别人让你写什么就写
I married you because you're an artist, not a hack
这样至少卖♥♥得出去
Hacks sell books
怎样才能交得起孩子们的学费
They can pay for the education of their kids.
但是不会向
Hacks don't borrow money from guys
不该找的人借钱
我们欠多少钱
How much do we owe
欠俩赌马登记人五千块
Five Gs to two bookies.
欠银行几于块
A few grand to the bank
还不包括我欠我哥哥的钱
not including what I owe my brother
去他妈的艺术马里奥马上开始写
Fuck art, Mario. Start typing
你想让我写黑♥手♥党♥的事心
You want me to write about the mafia?
嗯
Yeah.
我该怎么讲有新意的故事呢
How do I tell that story any differently?
都大家知道他们偷东西
Everybody knows they steal
他们控制赌博管理鼓女工会
They control gambling, they run whores, unions.
好吧 也许这不仅仅是一本关于黑♥手♥党♥的书
Okay, my be it's not just a book about the mafia.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
和你一起长大的那些
Well the guys you grew up with,
他们一开始和你没什么不可
they didn't start out so different from you
移♥民♥他们也吃东西喝水
Immigrants. They eat, they drink
也会爱会哭
they love, they cry
他们也拍心孩子的击来
they worry about their kids'futures
就像我们一样
just like us.
他们还杀人呢
And they kill.
好吧 我们大概不杀人
Okay ye we don't kill
但也许这本书
But maybe this book
就是找到人为什么会杀人的理由
is about finding the reason we would
8 GM :
《比什么都重要》
More Than Anything
晚安
Have a beautiful night
大家好啊
Hi. Hi
你们好吗 玩得还开心吧
How are you? Nice. Enjoying?
我回来了 我回来了, 不管他说了什么 都是撒流
I'm back. I'm back. Whatever he said, he's lying
怎么样了一挺好
How we doing?- I'm good
好了 现在你看起来很感兴趣
Okay w you look interesting
你感兴趣吗-取决于公♥司♥
Are you interesting? Depends on the company
回答得好
Hmm,that's a good answer
你的朋友是谁米奇
Who'syour friend, Mitch?
弗朗索瓦丝·格雷泽 这是我的邻居艾尔·拉迪
Francoise Glazer, this is my neighbor, A I Ruddy
你是做什么的
Mm. What do you do?
编程 编程啊
Programming. Programming
什么网络公♥司♥
What network?
我为兰德公♥司♥做电脑编程
I program computers for the Rand Corporation
还是不清楚那到底是什么
Still have no idea what that means
兰德公♥司♥吗
The Rand Corporation
厉害啊
I'm impressed.
那是防御工作
That's defense work
虽然不是最高机密
Secret. It's not top secret
你呢 你是做什么的
What about you, what do you do?
你现在坐的是她的地盘. 朋友
She owns the ground you're sitting on a my friend
这个酒店吗
The hotel?
没想到吗
You're surprised?
你觉得女人就不能做生意
You think a woman can't run a business?
我是单亲妈妈养大的
I was raised by a single mother
她什么都会
She could've run anything
看到了吗他不像你们这些喜剧作家
You see? He doesn't hate his mother
样恨他妈妈
like all you comedy writers
哎呀 哎呀
Come on. Come on
你也写喜剧吗哦不
Oh.yu write comedy too? Uh,no
你看《比尔科中士》吗对我喜欢《比尔科》
You watch " Sgt. Bilko "? Yeah, I love " Bilko.
我演的戈麦斯
I play Gomez.
我就觉得你看起来很眼敦
You know, I thought you looked familiar
我特别喜欢喜剧
I'm a hell of a comedy fan.
这些剧讲述故事的方式
The way these shows tell their stories n
都是程式化的俗套但好用
it's like a formula,and in a good way
程式化—你想想
A formula? Think about it
《鬼头天兵》《老爷炮艇少爷兵》《火星叔叔马丁
Bilko "" Mc Hale's Navy,"even " My Favorite Martian,
他们基本上是相同的角色
right,they're the same cast of characters
剧情也类似
in similar situations
只是稍微做了些差异化好引起观众的兴趣
with just enough difference to be interesting
有道理米奇
That's kind of true Mitch
如果你真的想打破这个格后
If you really wanna upset the apple cart
就把角色放在你最不希望他们出现的位置上
put your cast of characters where you least expect them
个你觉得不那么安全的位置
to be in a comedy sme where that isn't safe
这样你的片子就能脱颖而出》
That's how you make it stand out.
如果真的有这么简单
If it were really that easy
那随便哪个人都能做到了
every Tom, Dick, and Ruddy would do it
无意冒犯
I didn't mean any offense.
黑 我觉得你对这些剧的
Hey,have
看法还挺有意思的
a hell of an instinct for all these shows
有时间你愿意来试试吗
I mean, you wanna talk shop some time?
我可以给你几个剧本看看
I could send you some scripts.
你看看剧本单面角色的安排
You could see how they all lay out
好啊
That'd be great.
不过 我只是个搞电脑程序的
But, hey I'm juta guy who programs computers.
看上去却不是呢
A Il evidence to the contrary
你找到灵感了
You found it.
天
Oh,boy. Mm-hmm
不只是个黑帮分子
It's not about a gang
讲的是一个黑帮家族
It's about a gangster's family
哦
Oh. Hmm?
大儿子容易冲动
The oldest son is a hot head
老二人很好 伯却过于文能
The middle son is sweet, but he's weak
小儿子是个战斗英雄
and the younger son is a war hero
不想参与到家族的生意中半
who wants nothing to do with the family business
好吧
Okay.
但是黑帮老大想让他儿子
But the Don wants this son
就叫他迈克尔吧
call him Michael...
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表