剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, now he wakes up!
现在他才醒过味来!
Hey! I never liked this girl.
嘿! 我从没喜欢过这个女孩
I liked the other ones, you know?
我喜欢过另外几个 知道吧?
The... The... The smart one with the red hair
那个...那个... 那个红发的聪明姑娘
and the sporty one from college.
和大学里那个运动型的
But I never had a good feeling about this girl.
但我从没对这个姑娘有过好感
And I will tell you right now...
现在我要告诉你...
if he doesn't come home to watch the Colts game,
如果他不回来看小马队比赛
I don't have a son anymore.
我就没有儿子
Um, yeah, you do.
呃 你有的我这个儿子啊
Well, buckle up, buttercup,
做好准备吧 各位
'cause it happened to Betty Horrigan,
这事在Betty Horrigan身上发生过
and it can happen to us.
也会在我们身上发生的
Gross. That's ours.
好恶心 这是我们家的
Thank you, And remember...
谢谢 记得...
consider Spudsy's for your next birthday party!
下次生日派对考虑Spudsy's家哦!
Potatoes... it's like a cupcake but from the dirt.
土豆... 就像从泥土里长出来的纸杯蛋糕
You're adding too many jalapenos.
你加太多墨西哥辣椒了
Sue, I know what I'm doing.
Sue 我知道我♥干♥嘛
Clearly you don't. Stop.
显然你不知道 停
There's only supposed to be one jalapeno per...
一个只能加一份墨西哥辣椒
No! No!
不! 不!
Stop! Don't touch them with your hands!
停! 别用手碰!
Toby, your potato is ready. Your potato is ready, Toby.
Toby 你的土豆好了 你的土豆好了 Toby
Toby, your potato is not ready. Your potato is not ready, Toby.
Toby 你的土豆还没好 你的土豆还没好 Toby
Don't bring Toby into this! This is between you and me!
别把Toby卷进来! 这是你我之间的事!
Why won't you let me do my job?!
为什么你不让我做我的工作?!
I would, but it takes too...
我让啊 但这太花...
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Jalapeno eye! It burns!
辣椒沾到眼睛了! 好疼!
It does?
会吗?
Toby, call for help! Call for help, Toby!
Toby 找人来帮忙! 找人来帮忙 Toby!
I am very disappointed in you two.
我对你俩很失望
They may tolerate these kinds of shenanigans at Shenanigans,
胡老餐厅也许会容忍♥这种胡闹
but here at Spudsy's, the bar's a little higher.
但这里是Spudsy's餐厅 标准比较高
Okay?
好吗?
Now I have to go out there and give Toby a coupon
现在我必须去送一张
for 30 cents off his next purchase.
30美分的优♥惠♥券给Toby下次用
I don't like to do that.
我不喜欢这么做
I swear, if I wasn't planning
我发誓 要不是我打算
to fake a slip-and-fall behind the counter
假装在柜台后滑到
and take the holidays off, I'd fire you both.
然后请个伤病假 我会把你们两个都开了
You were adding too many jalapenos.
你真的加太多墨西哥辣椒了
He was gonna pay for the extras.
他本来要额外加钱的
Edwin told me it was okay.
Edwin跟我说可以这样
Sue, look. I get it. You don't want me here.
Sue 我明白 你不想让我来这里
Spudsy's is your turf, and I waltz in here
Spudsy's是你的地盘我却大摇大摆走进来
like I've been around potatoes my whole life.
好像我一直都是土豆专家一样
Of course you would feel threatened.
当然你会觉得地位难保
What? No, I'm not.
什么? 不 我没有这么想
Then why are you always on me?
那你为什么一直针对我?
'Cause I'm responsible for you, Brick.
因为我要对你有负责 Brick
Okay, yes, it's true. I didn't want you here.
好吧 对 确实 我不想你在这儿
But it's just because it's exhausting
但那只是因为
watching and worrying about you all the time.
一直盯着你 担心你很累
Who said you had to watch me?
谁说你非得看着我的?
If you're going to the park, watch your brother!
如果你们要去公园 看着点儿你弟弟!
Before you get in the pool,
进泳池前
watch and make sure he takes the rocks out of his pockets!
看一下 确保他把石头从口袋里拿出来了!
Watch him at the hamburger place!
在汉堡店看着他点儿!
Last time, he ate a wet nap!
上次他吃了一张湿巾!
It's always been my job to watch out for you.
看着你一直以来都是我的责任
I guess it's just a hard habit to break.
我猜实在是积习难改
Yeah, but I'm in high school now.
是啊 但我现在上高中了
I have a friend. I have a girlfriend.
我有一个朋友 一个女朋友
I have a font club.
还有个字体俱乐部
I never want you to stop looking out for me.
我从未说过要你不要再照看我了
It's just I think maybe you can step back a little bit
就是有的时候你可以不用看得那么紧
'cause... I got it.
因为... 我能照顾好自己的
Where'd all the bacon bits go?
袋子里的烟熏肉丁去哪了?
Oh. I ate them.
噢 我吃了
What?
什么?
You said I could have a shift meal.
你说我轮班间隙可以吃个简餐
You ate five pounds of bacon bits?
你吃了五磅的烟熏肉丁?
My mom ate my breakfast.
我妈吃了我的早饭
You are a freaky little dude.
你真是个小怪咖
Okay, Axl's coming over
Axl要来了
and we're taking another crack at the Christmas photo.
我们要再一张拍圣诞照
And shut up. I am sending it out!
闭嘴! 今年我会把照片发出去的!
Okay, well, won't April be with him?
好吧 April不跟他在一起来吗?
No. I took care of that.
不 我都处理好了
I texted him that Dad's having chest pains
我发短♥信♥跟他说爸爸胸口疼
and that he should come alone
让他一个人回来
'cause he knows Dad wouldn't be comfortable
因为他知道爸爸快死的时候不喜欢
dying in front of strangers.
有陌生人在旁边
Mom! Mom!
妈! 妈!
Where's my chair?
我椅子呢?
What?
什么?
You texted me, "Dad has chair plans."
你短♥信♥里说爸爸要买♥♥新椅子
I texted, "Dad has chest pains."
我发的是 爸爸胸口疼
Oh, my God. So I'm not getting a chair?
我天 所以说没有新椅子?
Just put on the shirt.
先穿上衣服再说
We're retaking the Christmas picture.
我们要重新拍圣诞照片
But I thought Dad had chest pains.
可你不是说爸爸胸口疼吗
Y... False alarm. You know your dad.
搞错啦 你还不知道你♥爸♥吗
He's very dramatic.
他总是小题大做
I've got the trunk open for the chair,
我已经把放椅子的后备箱打开了
but there's a big engine in the way.
就是里面的引擎太大了
Wasted trip. They're not getting me a chair.
白来了 他们没给我买♥♥新椅子
We just got to take this stupid picture.
还得再拍一次傻乎乎的照片
Um, nope. Never mind. You were right.
没事 不用啦 你说的对
I was never gonna send it anyway, so...
反正我也不会寄出去 所以...
You two are free to go. I'll see you on Thanksgiving.
你们走吧 感恩节见
I don't know how hungry we're gonna be at 8:00,
虽然不知道早上八点我们会吃多少
but you can always take leftovers to your grandma.
不过反正剩下来的可以打包去你外婆那
Grandma?
外婆?
Yeah. Grandma Tee-Tee.
对呀 外婆Tee-Tee
Oh!
对!
We just call her Grandma Tee-Tee.
我们只是叫她外婆Tee-Tee
She was really our babysitter.
实际上她是我们的保姆
So she's not actually related?
所以她不是亲戚?
Oh, no. She is.
不啊 她是
To somebody. Just not to us.
她是某人的亲戚 不是我们的而已
Well, we got stuff to do.
我们还有事
We're not gonna hang around
如果没给我买♥♥新椅子的话
if there ain't no chair in it for me.
那就先走啦
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Are you kidding me?
开什么国际玩笑?
We're eating at the crack of dawn
我们大早上就吃饭
so they can go to Akron to see her babysitter?
难道就是为了让他们去Akron见保姆吗?
She's not even related!
她连他们亲戚都不是!
And, by the way, not a good babysitter
顺便说下 她还不是个好保姆
'cause she obviously dropped April on her head a few times.
很明显她让April小时候头朝下摔了好几次
Try a few hundred times.
几百次吧
So, this girl just controls everything now?
所以现在什么都是那丫头说了算啊?
She's calling the shots? Is that what's happening?
她做主? 是这样吗?
I mean, I would get it if she's some great catch, but she's not.
我觉得如果她很好也就算了 问题是她不好
Axl could have had his pick of anyone and he picks April?
Axl选谁不好偏选了她?
She's a moron, an idiot.
她是个白♥痴♥ 笨蛋
If breathing wasn't automatic, she'd be dead!
如果呼吸空气要动脑的话 她早就死了!
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表