剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
but you're gonna miss some of the Pacers game.
不过你可能要错过一段步行者的比赛了
I-I don't care.
我不在乎
It's worth it if I can see the world's best doctor.
要是能看全世界最好的医生那挺值得
Wow. You must be really in a lot of pain.
你肯定疼得受不了了
You have no idea.
你完全想象不到的
Hey, I got your call, and I rushed right over.
嘿 我接到你的电♥话♥了 然后就飞奔过来了
Of course, I'm not sure it can be classified as rushing
当然 我也不确定六英里每小时的速度
at six miles an hour. Yeah.
能不能叫做飞奔 是啊
Oh, thanks for picking me up from the party.
非常感谢你能来派对上接我
I walked by some kids who were smoking,
我过来时有几个孩子在抽烟
and I held my breath for as long as I could,
我尽可能地屏住了呼吸
but then I had to take a breath.
不过最后憋不住还是吸了口气
And I don't know what they were smoking,
不知道他们抽的是什么
but it could have been marijuana,
不过也可能是大♥麻♥
because one of them had a knit hat on.
因为他们中的一个戴了一顶针织帽
Sounds like I got here just in time. Mmhmm.
听起来我到得挺在点的 嗯哼
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, so... the whole party thing's not really my scene.
派对这事好像不对我的胃口
Yeah, me neither. Oh, really?
是啊 同感 哇 真的吗?
Yeah, I'd much rather have, like, a nice dinner,
是的 我会更喜欢一顿丰盛的晚餐
cozy evening in, maybe watch some Netflix.
温暖舒适的晚上 也许会看点奈飞台
I'm basically 40.
我基本上40岁了
Anyway, I'll have you home in just a minute.
我马上就能送你到家了
Oh, actually, I have to go to the Pharmacy Building
其实 我得去药学楼
to pick up a notebook.
拿笔记本
Sorry. I know it's all the way on the other side of campus.
抱歉 我知道它完全在校园另一头
No, I don't mind. There's beautiful moon tonight.
不 我不介意 今晚月色很美
It is beautiful, isn't it?
确实很美 不是吗?
You know what? It actually reminds me of that movie
知道吗 这还真让我想起了那部电影
"A Tree Falls for Forest."
"一颗为森林倾倒的树"
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh, it's so bad, it's good.
那很糟 也很棒
It's about this freakishly tall girl
讲的是一个高得出奇的女孩
who falls for a guy named Forest.
爱上了一个叫森林的家伙
Yeah, you got to see it.
你一定要看看
Oh. I got to check it out.
我一定会看的
I love movies that are good
我喜欢那些好看还被你取笑
but you make fun of and are about tall people.
并且是关于高个子的电影
Well, you know, if you wanted to see it, uh...
如果你想看的话...
Dude, you got to get me to the grad dorm fast,
兄弟 你得快点送我去研究生宿舍
'cause that's where I live.
因为我住那儿
Jeremy?
Jeremy?
Well, well, well.
好啊 好啊 好啊
Look who's here.
看看谁在这儿
The girl who fracked my heart!
让我心碎的女孩!
Shh! Do you know this guy?
嘘! 你认识这家伙?
Uh, yeah. No.
呃 是 不
We kind of dated a little bit.
我们约会过几次
Is that we did?
我们就只是这样吗?
W-We dated a little bit?
约会过几次?
I haven't had the energy to chain my myself to anything
我几个月以来都失去了把自己绑在其他东西上
in months.
的动力
So... So is this the guy you replaced me with?
所以... 所以这家伙就是我的替代者吗?
Hey, Woody, where's Buzz?
嘿 胡迪 巴斯光年在哪儿?
No! Shh, no, no, no. I mean, Tyler and I aren't...
不 不 不 不 Tyler和我不是...
I-I-I just breathed something in that I shouldn't have, okay?
我 我只是吸进去了些不该吸的东西 好吗?
That's all. I just wanted to feel safe.
就是这样 我只是想令自己安全点
Wait, Jeremy. Is that meat in your beard?
等等 Jeremy 你胡子上的是肉吗?
You get over yourself. You didn't drive me to eat meat.
别自以为是了 你还没把我逼到吃肉的地步
It's imitation... just like your love.
这只是仿制品 就像你的爱一样
Stop!
停!
I have to puke, and I want to do it on the Econ Building
我要吐了 我要吐在经济楼
so it'll mean something.
这样就能有点意义
I'm sorry. That was totally awkward.
抱歉 真是尴尬
we broke up a couple months ago.
我们几个月前分手了
You can just drop me off at my apartment.
你可以让我在公♥寓♥下车
Well, in that case, it looks like we're here.
好吧 这样的话 看来我们到了
Okay, well...
好吧...
You know what? I think you need to see that movie.
知道吗 我觉得你需要看看那部电影
So consider my cart at your disposal.
我的车任你差遣
I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8:00?
明天8点接你?
You could even pick me up at 7:00.
你7点接我都行
or 8:00, 8:00's fine.
或者8点 8点就好
Brilliant! Brilliant, I say.
棒极了! 棒极了 要我说
All I know is, nobody can resist the lure
我只知道 没人能抵抗
of a car-dealership blow-up wiggly guy.
一个汽车专卖♥♥行的摇摆充气人
Wiggly-guy high five!
摇摆人式击掌!
I don't even need to ask any question,
我甚至什么都不用问
I'll take it.
这个我要了
Not a bad day.
今天是个好日子
We made $54.
我们赚了54刀
I can sell anything.
我什么都能卖♥♥掉
Except for the 'Bago, apparently. Yeah. Why... God!
很显然除了房♥车以外 是啊 为什么... 天啊!
I can't believe there aren't three dudes like us out there,
我不信就没有像咱们一样的三个家伙
looking to live in a rocking 'Bago.
想住在一辆炫酷的房♥车里的
Hey, is this Winnebago still for sale?
这辆房♥车还卖♥♥吗?
well, there is someone
有人很感兴趣的
who's very interested coming by to look at it,
正要过来看看
but since you guys are here now, first come, first serve.
但既然你们在这儿 先到先得
I like it.
我喜欢
What do you think?
你怎么想?
It's cool. What do you think, Kyle?
很酷 你觉得呢 Kyle?
Hey, Sue. Hi!
嘿 Sue 嗨!
Oh! I get it.
哦 我明白了
Did she have a little too much?
她是喝多了吗?
What?
什么?
Oh no, t-this is my girlfriend, Julia.
哦不 这是我的女朋友 Julia
Julia, this is Sue. Hi.
Julia 这是Sue 嗨
Hi. Hi!
嗨 嗨!
I like your necklace.
我喜欢你的项链
It looks really good on your neck.
你戴着很好看
Thanks.
谢谢
Tyler gave it to me for Christmas.
Tyler给我买♥♥的圣诞节礼物
That's so Tyler!
是Tyler会做的事!
I always thought he was sweet and nice.
我一直就觉得他既甜又暖
And aha! He is!
结果 他确实如此!
Well, anyway, I will hop on...
现在 我就跳...
I'll hop on... I'll hop on in.
跳... 跳上去
Well... this is...
好了... 这...
This is gonna be so much fun.
这会很有趣的
Uh, I brought some Milk Dudes in my purse
我带了些Milk Dudes在包里
if anyone wants for later.
待会儿如果有人想要的话
Mike!
Mike!
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛?!
Listen, I realized when we left the office to go get a beer,
听着 我意识到我们离开办公室去喝一杯时
we were on the security cam. So?
被安保摄像头拍到了 所以呢?
So if Frankie sees the tape, she'll know that we left early,
所以如果Frankie看了录像 她就会知道我们提早走了
and I wouldn't have had time to do a mesial distal occlusal
就不会有时间处理远中咬合处的
with slight pulp horn exposure.
轻微髓角暴露
Look, you're way overthinking this.
你看 你想太多了
Why would Frankie ever look at the security tape?
Frankie为什么会去看安保录像?
Doesn't matter. I got ahead of this.
没关系 这点我已经关照到了
I told Frankie you and I went outside
我告诉Frankie你和我出去
because there were miscreants in the parking lot.
是因为停车场有不法之徒
We wanted to see what they were up to.
我们想看看他们想干嘛
They ran away,
他们跑了
but they'd broken into my car and stole my coat.
但他们进了我的车里 偷走了我的外套
That's why I'm not wearing one now.
所以我现在才没穿外套
By the way, I donated it to charity
顺便一说 我把它捐给慈善机构了
so I wouldn't mess up and wear it to work.
这样我就不会搞混 把它穿去上班了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表