剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
a pen where she turned it upside down, the sun sets.
把笔倒过来就能看到日落
Think about it.
想想吧
We could get one of those fancy motels
我们可以住那种能把车
where you can drive right up to your door.
直接开到门前的高级汽车旅馆
And you can see headlights stream
睡觉的时候还能看到
across the wall when you sleep?
车头灯的光透过窗户照进来?
And I can pet on one of hingway's cats!
我可以摸海明威的猫!
Yes!
是的!
What?
什么?
Legend has it that a sea captain
传奇故事里有一个船长
gave Ernest Hemingway a white six-toed cat,
给了海明威一只六个脚趾的白猫
and now the Florida keys...
而佛罗里达群岛...
Stop.
打住
You had me at six-toed cat.
你说六只脚趾的猫时我就上钩了
We're going clockwise.
我们顺时钟方向来拎
My clockwise or your clockwise?
我的顺时钟方向还是你的?
There's only one clockwise.
顺时钟方向只有一种啊
Whatever, big ben, just tell me which way to go.
无所谓了 大本钟 直接告诉我哪个方向
Hey. oh, we were just talking.
嗨 我们只是在聊天而已
We weren't fighting. what's up?
不是在吵架 怎么了?
Well, we just wanted to say thanks again
恩 我们就是想再为你们的道歉
for apologizing.
表达感谢
Yeah, and, um, in the spirit of healing,
是的 嗯 为了治愈心灵
we were thinking one way to repair our family
我们想到一个修复感情
and for you guys to make us all feel better is,
又能让我们好过点的办法
um, well, you know what?
你们猜怎么的?
Brick is the youngest and the most traumatized,
Brick是最小的也是最受创伤的一个
so why don't we let him tell you?
为什么不让他来告诉你们呢?
Brick.
Brick
Ice cream sandwiches?
冰淇淋三明治?
You didn't tell me I was gonna talk.
你们又没说过要让我来讲
We all agreed on Florida, brick.
我们一致同意了佛罗里达啊 Brick
All you had to say was "Florida."
你要说的就是 佛罗里达
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起
I was thinking about florida, and I was on the beach
我当时是在想着佛罗里达 想着自己在沙滩上
petting hemingway's cats, and it was hot.
摸着海明威的猫 天很热
And I thought how nice it would be
所以我就想如果有冰淇淋三明治
to have an ice cream sandwich.
那该多好啊
Yeah, but why would you ask for something
是的 但是你为什么要一些
You can just go to the frzer and take?
可以直接从冰箱拿到的东西?
I thought you had to ask to have an ice cream sandwich.
我以为吃并欺凌三明治之前还要征得同意
No! no!
不! 不!
Really?!
真的吗?!
Oh, great, now we're eating
哦 太棒了 现在我们只能吃
ice cream sandwiches instead of going to Florida.
冰淇淋三明治 而不是去佛罗里达
They're not even the full size. They're the cuties.
而且还不是正装 都是迷你版的
'Cause mom's always thinking she's got to lose weight.
因为妈妈一直觉得她要减肥
So what's the plan?
所以现在怎么办?
There is no plan.
没办法了
You blew it.
你搞砸了
The universe gave us a half a rat,
上帝给了我们半只老鼠
and instead of a million-dollar settlement,
我们不要一百亿的赔偿
we settled for a free bucket of chicken.
只要了一筒免费炸鸡
We lost, and once again, mom and dad are the winners.
我们失败了 爸妈又一次赢了
Is this rag or a towel?
这是抹布还是毛巾?
Uh, it's either a really nice rag or a really gross towel.
嗯 这要么是条很好的抹布 要么是条很恶心的毛巾
It's kind of sad we can't tell the difference.
我们看不出区别 还真可悲啊
All right, I'm just gonna go up
好吧 我要上去
and throw these in the dryer.
把这些扔进烘干机里
If you put them in the dryer,
如果你放进去了
everything we dry is gonna smell like dirty rag.
那我们烘干的东西就都会有股臭抹布味了
Says the guy who never does the laundry.
平时不洗衣服的人还这么多废话
Let's see you sharpen the lawnmower blades.
你什么时候磨过割草机刀片了
You don't want me holding a sharp blade
你现在不会想让我手里拿着
in my hand right now.
尖锐的刀片的
You'd be doing me a favour
那你倒是帮了我大忙
Oh, my god. The kids are right.
哦 天啊 孩子们是对的
We're like the bickersons.
我俩就像一对冤家似的
No wonder poor brick was traumatized.
难怪可怜的Brick会受创伤
Poor brick?
可怜的Brick?
We wouldn't have been fighting in the first place
要不是因为可怜的Brick
If it wasn't for "poor brick."
我们一开始也不会吵架
That's true.
的确
Without his whole homework fiasco,
没有他作业问题
you and I would have been having
我和你晚上本会
a very pleasant evening bailing filthy water
开开心心地在地下室
out of our basement.
舀脏水
Followed by a romantic hose-spaghetti dinner.
然后再吃顿浪漫的水管意大利面晚餐
You know, when you think of it,
其实要是想一想的话
most of our fights are because of them.
我们大部分的争吵都是因为他们
Remember last week, you got mad at me
记得上个星期 你生我的气
'cause sue guilted me into going to her college
就是因为Sue让我不得不去她学校
and bringing up her "it's kitten time somewhere" poster?
给她带她的"小猫时间到了"海报吗?
How 'bout the time Brick swallowed
还有那次Brick吞掉了
all that jell-o powder?
所有的果冻粉?
We practically went 12 rounds
我们几乎来回跑了12次
'cause you wanted to take him to the emergency room,
就因为你要带他去急诊室
and I said it's gonna be Sue's $300 fart all over again.
而我觉得他肯定又是像Sue上次那样小题大做
I mean, if it weren't for those kids,
我想 如果不是因为这些孩子
we'd be the happiest couple in town.
我们肯定是镇上最快乐的夫妇
And where do they get off coming into our house
他们凭什么跑到我们的屋子里来
and telling us how to parent?
教育我们怎样做父母的?
Yeah. And then we end up apologizing to them.
对 最后我们竟然还向他们道歉
You know, when we were kids,
当我们还是孩子的时候
you didn't tell your parents what they were doing wrong.
可没权利告诉父母他们哪里做错了
You know what you did? You ate your vegetables.
你知道我们能做什么吗? 吃完自己的青菜
I have a good mind to buy vegetables
我有个好主意 去买♥♥蔬菜
and make those kids eat them.
然后让那些熊孩子吃掉
Oh, we're gonna do a lot more than that.
噢 我们要做的可不止那些
But we...
但是我们...
Listen up. We know we just said we're sorry, but we're not sorry.
听好了 我们知道我们刚刚说了对不起 但我们并不觉得抱歉
And I'll tell you something else...
我跟你们说...
What we have here is just fine.
我们之间好着呢
We're very much in love. This is working.
我们相爱的很 好得很
But you know what's not working?
但你们知道什么不好吗?
You guys.
你们三个
Nice segue, honey. Thanks, babe.
接的好 亲爱的 谢谢 宝贝
We're down in the basement
我们已经受够了在地下室
busting our butts and you're up here
忙得一塌糊涂 而你们却在上面
eating ice cream sandwiches that we paid for
吃我们辛苦挣钱买♥♥来的
with our hard-earned money.
冰淇凌三明治
Well, guess what.
你们猜怎么着
The free ride ends here. Let's go.
免费服务到此为止 我们走
Move, move.
快走 动起来
Come on, heel-toe, heel-toe.
快来 走快点 走快点
Can't we at least discuss this?
难道我们都不能商量一下吗?
What did we even do?
我们到底做了什么?
Nothing to discuss.
没什么好商量的
We're right, you're wrong. Not sorry.
我们对 你们错 没有什么抱歉的
We are so, so sorry.
我们真的很抱歉
This is amazing.
这真太棒了
Uh, how is this amazing, exactly?
呃 这到底怎么棒了?
Another half a rat just fell in our laps.
又有半只老鼠正好掉在我们的碗里
It was a one-in-a-million shot, and this time,
这是个千载难逢的机会 这一次
we're not settling for the free bucket of chicken.
我们不能仅仅满足于一桶免费炸鸡
We're going for something much bigger.
我们得要些更好的东西
You mean like mallomars?
你是说像mallomars饼干吗?
Dude, for the last time, you are in high school.
兄弟 再说最后一次 你已经是高中生了
You can take snacks without asking.
你可以不用问爸妈就吃零食的
Ding dongs? Yes.
Ding dongs蛋糕呢? 可以
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表