剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Wiggly-guy high five.
摇摆人式击掌吧
Whoa!
哇!
Sue. Hey, Sue!
Sue 嗨 Sue!
Sue. Hey! Wait up.
Sue 嗨! 等一下
It's okay. I don't need a ride now.
没事 我现在不需要坐车
The walking helps my cramps,
走路对于缓解痉挛有好处
but I've already shared too much.
我已经说太多了
Sue, stop.
Sue 停一下
I need to talk to you. It's important.
我需要和你谈谈 这很重要
My girlfriend broke up with me.
我女朋友和我分手了
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Julia thinks I might like another girl,
Julia觉得我可能喜欢上了别的女孩
and she's not wrong.
她没说错
Oh, my God.
天哪
There's another one?!
还有一个?!
You are sick!
你太不正常了!
You have a girlfriend, you like another girl,
你有个女朋友 还喜欢着其他女孩
and, I'm sorry, but it seems like you were being
还有 我很抱歉 但看起来你和我
a little bit flirty with me.
也在调情
So if you were looking for a woman friend
所以如果你想找一个女性朋友
to talk about your relationship problems,
和你聊感情问题
I am not going down that road again.
我不会再充当这个角色
Sue. Sue.
Sue Sue
I do like another girl.
我的确喜欢另一个女孩
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, Julia pointed out that at the movies,
是 Julia在看电影的时候和我说了
I spent the whole time looking at someone else.
我所有的时间都在看某个人
Oh. Hmm.
哦
Just to be clear, it's me, right?
为清楚起见 那个人是我 对吗?
Okay, but if you could just put it into words so I could...
好 如果你能直接说出来的话...
Sue...
Sue...
it's you.
是你
Bagpipe beatbox
"风笛beatbox"
How many more hours till I can take another pain pill?
还有几个小时我才可以吃另一片止疼药?
You just took one.
你刚刚吃过一片
Damn.
唉
They stepped him in the shoulder, only made him bolder.
他们对他无情的践踏 只是增长了他的胆识
Got him in the gut, say what, what?
即使将他开肠破肚 又能如何?
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表