剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my god. oh, my god! i'm back in school!
我的天呐! 我又可以回到校园了!
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
What do you think happened? I don't know.
发生了什么? 我不知道
Maybe they changed their minds.
也许他们改主意了
Maybe because dad and I were so earnest.
也许我爸和我太诚挚了
Because earnestness triumphs over red tape and bureaucracy
而诚挚每次都能战胜条条框框和
every time.
官僚机构
Because you don't get to be the first woman bursar
因为你要是铁石心肠
of a major university without having a heart!
就不能成为重点大学的第一任女会计员!
Well, whatever it was, you get to stay!
不管怎么说 你都能留下来了!
I love my life! i love my college!
我爱我的生活! 我爱我的校园!
I love my room!
我爱我的宿舍!
We got to get out of this dump!
咱们得拜托这鬼地方了!
Mike, I just talked to Sue! you heard the good news?
Mike 我刚刚和Sue通话 你听到那好消息了吗?
I heard.
我听过了
What happened to your side mirror?
你的侧视镜怎么了?
Oh, who cares about that?
谁管那个事啊?
Can you believe it?
你相信吗?
We were so worried, we didn't sleep all night,
我们那么担心 整晚都睡不着
and then look what happened.
接着发生了什么
The nightmare is over.
这个噩梦结束了
We're back to our regular nightmare.
我们回到了常规的噩梦中
And i didn't even have to use my connection at Applebee's.
我都们用上我在Applebee's餐厅的关系
Yeah. looks like it all worked out.
是啊 看起来一切顺利
Aren't you excited? Sue's back in school.
你怎么都不兴奋呢? Sue又可以回学校了
Although, I don't understand why the bursar people
不过我不明白那些会计人员
put us through so much hell when they knew
为什么让我们经受这些折磨
they were just gonna give us the financial aid anyway.
反正他们都要给我们财政援助的
They didn't give us financial aid.
他们没有给我们财政援助
What do you mean? they must have.
你什么意思? 他们肯定有给
Then how is sue back in school?
不然Sue怎么回去上学的?
I paid for it.
我付了钱
With what?
用什么付的?
We have like $8 in checking.
我们账上只有八块钱
We don't even have enough to buy more checks.
我们连卖♥♥支票本的钱都不够
I sold my half of the diaper business.
我把我那一半的纸尿布生意卖♥♥出去了
What?
什么?
What do you mean? How?
你什么意思? 怎么卖♥♥的?
This guy from the baby fair's been sniffing around
那个婴儿用品展览会上的家伙长♥期♥以来一直在打探
for a long time trying to buy it from me.
想要买♥♥下我的生意
He made a good offer, so I called Rusty and I took it.
他报价不错 所以我联♥系♥了Rusty 卖♥♥掉了
But you worked so hard.
但你干得那么卖♥♥力
You built that.
你创建了那一切
It's Sue.
这可是Sue啊
Well, we built one business.
我们能创建一个事业
We can build another one. Hmm.
就还能创建另一个 嗯
I mean, I have... I have lots of great ideas.
我是说 我有那么多好主意
Like... like remember crazy straws?
像是... 还记得疯狂吸管吗?
Okay, what if you could have a straw
如果你能有一根
that allowed you to drink from across the room?
可以让你隔着一个房♥间都能喝饮料的吸管呢?
A crazy-crazy-crazy straw!
超级超级超级疯狂的吸管!
How about a belt made of beef jerky?
还有牛肉干做的腰带怎么样?
That would be so great for camping trips, right?
野营的时候用太棒了 对不对?
Oh, and, um, yes...
还有...
A breakaway bra so when moms come home
分离胸罩 当妈的工作累了一天
and they're tired from work,
回到家的时候
they could just... right down in front of the tv.
他们可以直接... 在电视机前弄下来...
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表