剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, Lexie.
嘿 Lexie
Axl!
Axl!
Devin?
Devin?
Whoa! Hey!
哇欧! 嗨!
Haven't seen you in like, a year.
我得有大概一年没见过你了吧
Yeah. Where've you been, man?
对啊 你去哪儿了?
I stopped by your place once, but it was all nice,
我有一次顺道去你住的地方 但那儿看起来特别好
so I knew you couldn't be living there anymore.
所以我就知道你肯定是搬走了
Wow, you... you did? Yeah.
你真去了? 对呀
How come you didn't tell me you moved?
你搬走怎么不跟我说一声呢?
I did.
是的
I moved. I'm living in a Winnebago now.
我搬走了 我现在住在房♥车里
Wait a minute.
等会儿
The infamous 'Bago parties... That's you?
那个声名狼藉的房♥车派对... 是你弄的?
Guilty.
惭愧惭愧
Why'd you never invite me?
为什么你从来没邀请我?
You know I'm always good for a six-pack!
你知道我肯定会带半打啤酒的
Oh, my God! This is, like, so wild.
噢我的天哪 这真是太疯狂了
I mean, I haven't seen you in, like, forever.
我一直见不到你
Then you just show up out of the blue.
然后你就突然出现了
Axl?
Axl?
Cassidy!
Cassidy!
Axl, wow! Hi!
Axl 哇噢! 嗨!
So good to see you!
见到你真高兴!
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿?
Aren't you supposed to be at Vassar?
你不是应该在瓦萨学院吗?
No, no. I'm out already.
没有 我应经离开那儿了
I had enough credits to graduate early,
我提前拿到了毕业的学分
which sounds great but actually just means
虽然听起来不错
I'm unemployed six months earlier.
但其实只是意味着我提早六个月待业
Yikes. And here I thought you were smarter than me.
哎呦喂 我之前还觉得你比我聪明呢
Oh, you're that Cassidy! Axl's talked all about you.
噢 你就是那个Cassidy! Axl一直提起你
He has?
是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Cassidy, Devin. Devin, Cassidy.
Cassidy 这是Devin Devin 这是Cassidy
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you guys...
不好意思 你俩是...
No, no.
不是 不是
I mean, well, we used to be but before I got married.
我们之前在一起过 但是我结婚前的事了
You're married!
你结婚了!
What?
什么?
No, no. Not now.
没有 现在没有
Not married now.
现在不是已婚
I mean, it was an annulment and, you know, it's over.
我的意思是 婚姻关系取消了 就结束了
It only lasted a couple of days.
就结了几天
Who wants to do shots. Right? Who's got...
谁想来一杯 谁有...
Axl?
Axl?
Oh, God.
噢我的天哪
Wow! Hey! What are you doing here?
哇 嗨 你在这儿干什么?
I thought that seniors didn't come to this party.
我以为大四的不会来参加这个聚会呢
Well, I am certainly regretting it.
我现在确实后悔了
And who's this?
这位是?
This is Lexie, Sue's roommate.
这是Lexie 是Sue的室友
You look good.
你看上去不错
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, uh, not just you.
不单单是你
You're not the only one that looks good.
不只是你看上去很好
You all look good! Everybody looks good!
你们也看上去不错! 每个人看起来都很好!
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I feel like I'm interrupting something.
我是不是打扰到你们了?
No, we were just catching up.
没有 我们就随便聊聊
Well, this could not get any weirder.
没有比这个更奇怪的了
Hi, Axl.
嗨 Axl
A white wolf came to me in a dream and told me
我梦见一只白狼向我跑来并告诉我
if I sacrificed my hair, you'd come back to me.
如果我剪去长发 你就会回到我身边
You should probably make that into tea and drink it.
或许你应该把它泡茶喝
What the hell is that?
那是啥?
Do you not ever listen to me?
你从来都不听我说话的吗?
I told you guys...
我告诉你们了
the library's closing down their east wing
图书馆的要关闭东侧楼
so they can turn it into a Tommy T's franchise.
然后改成一家Tommy T's连锁店
No kidding? A Tommy T's in Orson?
你没开玩笑吧? Orson要开一家Tommy T's了?
Oh, I love Tommy T's.
我喜欢Tommy T's
You're missing the point. It's sad.
你们没抓住重点 真伤心
They're shutting down half the library
因为人们现在可以用手♥机♥阅读
because people just read on their phones now.
所以他们关闭了半个图书馆
So to raise money to save the other wing,
为了筹钱保住西侧楼
they're selling all the displaced books and equipment.
他们正在出♥售♥书籍和设备
That's why I got a sweet deal on this baby.
所以我没花多少钱就买♥♥了这一堆宝贝
They open up again at 6:00 A.M. If you wanna check out the sale.
如果你们想看看有卖♥♥什么的 他们早上六点还会再开
Yeah, I'm not getting up at 6:00 to buy books,
我才不会六点起床去买♥♥书
but I would get up at 6:00 for Tommy T's.
但我会为了Tommy T's而六点起床
Okay, now I'm craving
说的我现在好想吃
a doublefried Big Tommy with bacon.
一个大Tommy双煎培根堡了
They guarantee a tablespoon of mayo in every bite.
他们承诺每一口都有满满的蛋黄酱
I should of stayed with the Fergusons.
我当初就应该留着Fergusons家(Brick出生时被抱错过)
Is that my dress?
那是我的裙子吗?
Oh. Yeah.
是的
Remember how you said I could borrow anything in your closet?
还记得你说我可以用你衣橱的所有东西吗?
Well, I have the Chancellor's Ball to go to,
我要去参加校长舞会
so hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
Please. What's the point of having
拜托 如果连一套礼服
a formal-gown collection
都不能借给闺蜜
if you can't share it with friends?
那拥有这么多还有什么意思呢?
Can I just make a teeny adjustment?
我能帮你做点小调整吗?
There.
好啦
Wow, I can't believe you're going to the Chancellor's Ball.
哇 不敢相信你要去参加校长舞会
I know.
是啊
It's like the only perk of being a Dragonette tour guide.
这估计是当德拉贡内特引导员的唯一好处了
Well, besides the mini-flashlights.
当然了 除了那个迷你手电筒
So, I bit the bullet and asked Tyler to take me.
所以我勉为其难 叫Tyler带我去
Are things heating up between you two?
你俩有什么发展吗?
I don't know. I think so.
不知道 应该有吧
I mean, tonight he took me
今晚他带我去看了
to the garage where they keep the carts.
他们放摆渡车的车♥库♥
There's all these plugs,
那儿全是插头
and you can hear everything charging.
你可以听到所有车都在充电的声音
It's more romantic than it sounds.
这比听起来还要浪漫许多
Wow, that's great!
哇 那很好啊!
I don't know.
但我有点迷茫
We just started dating, and the ball is such a big deal.
我们才刚开始约会 舞会又很重要
I hope it's not too soon.
我希望发展没有一切的太快
No, the man showed you his cart garage.
不会的 这个男生才给你看了他的摆渡车♥库♥呢
That is true.
这倒是真的
So, how was the party?
派对怎么样?
Oh, my God, it was so weird.
噢我的天哪 真的很奇怪
Out of the blue, Axl shows up.
没有想到Axl突然出现了
Really? He's a senior.
真的假的? 他可是大四啊
Why would he do that?
他为什么会去呢?
I don't know! But get this...
我也不知道! 但是你一定想不到...
All of his ex-girlfriends were there, too.
他所有前任女朋友也都在那儿
What?
什么?
Yeah. Uh, what's her name...
呃... 她叫什么来着...
Uh, Devin and Cassidy and some wizard lady.
Devin和Cassidy还有个巫师调调的女生
I felt so awkward.
我当时好尴尬
Thank God he has no idea how I feel about him.
谢天谢地他还不知道我喜欢他
Yeah. Thank God for that.
是啊 幸好
Man, you must've had some wild night last night.
兄弟 你昨晚肯定过了个疯狂之夜
Tiny question...
我有个小问题...
What's with the bag of hair?
这一袋头发是怎么回事?
Ugh. Weird Ashley.
额 怪咖Ashley
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表