剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
It's just so strange.
真是太奇怪了
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这样的东西
Hey, guys. What are you looking at?
嘿 伙计们 你们在看什么呢?
Whoa.
喔
What is Axl doing?
Axl在干嘛?
I think he's frolicking.
我觉得他在嬉戏
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Is that what love looks like?
这就是爱吗?
Why you asking us?
你问我们干啥?
Hey, Brick, got a haircut.
Brick 你剪头发了
Ah, it's not my choice. I did it for Cindy.
我也不想 为Cindy剪的
The heart wants what it wants,
心之所欲 无法阻挡
and apparently it wants vintage Brick.
显然这颗心想要老版Brick
So, what's up, honey?
怎么了 亲爱的?
You escaping your gross dorm room for the comforts of home?
逃离恶心的寝室来投入家的温暖怀抱?
That's a sad state of affairs.
这情况糟透了
Yeah. We have a bit of a mold issue.
是啊 我们那有点霉菌
Lexie's dad flew her to Barbados for the weekend.
Lexie的爸爸带她去Barbados过周末了
Plus I'm still 20% scared of ghosts.
另外我还有点儿怕鬼
I'll be right back, babe! I ache when I'm not with you.
我马上就回 宝贝! 没你在身边我好心痛
Knit hats, let's go.
针织帽子 拿过来
April thinks it'd be cute if we're both wearing them.
April觉得如果我们两个都戴上会很可爱
Um, I'll have to check if I have any.
我得看看我有没有
How do you not know if you have knit hats?
你怎么会不知道你有没有针织帽子?
Oh, God, you are so unorganized!
天 你这人真没条理!
Dad, you got to stop being so scared of Mom
爸 你不能再这么害怕老妈了
and tell her to get a basket of knit hats.
还有让她准备一篮子的针织帽子
What are you looking at, Frodo?
你看啥 佛罗多?
That seemed harsher than normal.
他貌似比平时凶多了
Now, look, Brick, Halloween is right around the corner.
听着 Brick 万圣节就要来了
So if there's anything you need fashioned out of feathers,
如果你要用羽毛做什么东西
tell me now so I can give Nancy Donahue some lead time.
现在就告诉我 我好给Nancy Donahue一点儿准备时间
Actually, now that I'm in high school,
其实 现在我上高中了
it's more about parties than trick-or-treating.
重头戏其实是派对而不是不给糖就捣蛋
Oh, you're going to a party, huh?
你要去参加派对啊?
Negative, but Troy, Cindy, and I
不 但Troy Cindy和我
are planning on standing on the periphery of one
打算在边上围观一个派对
and hoping to be invited in by a parent.
希望有家长能邀请我们加入进去
Hi, I'm April.
嘿 我是April
Yeah, we know.
我们知道
Looks like you guys were having fun out there.
看上去你们两个在外面玩得很开心啊
This is my favorite time of year.
这是我一年中最喜欢的时候
The end of fall, right before autumn begins.
秋天的尾巴 就在秋季开始之前
Mm.
嗯
Oh, babe, the little girls' room is right down the hall.
宝贝 卫生间就在走廊里面
Okay.
好
First door on the left.
左边第一个门
Don't be gone too long now.
不要离开太久哦
Do we not have any cocoa? God.
我们没可可了吗? 天
Ooh, I would love a cup of cocoa.
我也要一杯可可
Dogs can't eat chocolate!
狗是不能吃巧克力的!
Oh, my God.
我的天
Is this you when you were little?
这是你小时候吗?
Way to go, Mom.
真有你的 妈
Thanks for leaving photos on the wall!
谢谢你把照片挂墙上!
Who does that?!
谁会这么做?!
Okay, it's not fair that he's so nice to her
他对她这么好 对我们却很刻薄
and so mean to us.
这不公平
Yeah, what is going on?
是啊 怎么回事?
He was getting nicer.
他之前刚开始变好一点
He let me stay in his room.
还让我呆在他的房♥间里
He was inviting me to parties.
甚至邀请我参加派对
And now he's all, "Dogs can't have chocolate!"
现在 竟然说 "狗是不能吃巧克力的!"
And yesterday he called me a horse,
昨天 他还叫我马来着
which isn't the worst thing, except he also did this.
这还不是最坏的 他还做这个了
I know what's going on.
我知道是怎么回事
The kid's got a certain amount of snark that's got to come out,
这孩子有一肚子挖苦的话想说
and since he's with April 24/7, it's got nowhere to go.
但因为他整天和April在一起 气没地方撒
It's... It's like a plugged-up hose.
就像... 就像堵住了的管子
The water's gonna come out somewhere.
水总是要从其他地方流出来
So what, we're just supposed to sit back and get bullied?
那又怎样 我们就应该坐着被欺负?
Well, that's what I usually do,
反正我通常就是这么做的
but I thought you guys would have other options.
但我以为你们会有什么其他办法
The guy's in love. Let's give it a couple weeks.
这家伙恋爱了 让我们先忍♥几周吧
If he starts saying that I'm scared of Mom again,
如果他又开始说我害怕你妈了
I'll put the hammer down.
我就要好好治治他了
Hey, Brick.
嘿 Brick
Just kind of looking for a quiet place to study.
我在找一个安静的地方学习
Hmm.
嗯
You know, it's funny.
说来真好笑
I gave you my room for the summer.
我是把房♥间借给我你夏天用的
Poof! Summer's gone.
嗖! 夏天一眨眼就过去了
Where does the time go?
时间都去哪儿了?
Well, it's always summer somewhere.
其实现在总有地方还在过夏天
I guess, but summer in Orson... definitely over.
我猜是的 但Orson的夏天... 肯定结束了
Is it, though?
是吗?
'Cause we're kind of having an Indian summer.
因为我们现在在过印第安的夏天
According to Axl's girlfriend, it's fall and almost autumn.
据Axl的女朋友说 现在是秋天 快到秋季了
But you're only here for the weekend.
但你只在这过周末
True, but I'll be needing my room at Thanksgiving,
是的 但在感恩节期间我需要我的房♥间
and that is right around the corner.
而且感恩节就快来了
Not "Right around" The corner, and Thanksgiving
不是"就快来了" 感恩节更重要的是
is really more about being together with family.
跟家人在一起
It's also about me spending time in my room.
我在我房♥间享受生活也很重要
Plus, turkey has a lot of tryptophan,
此外 火鸡有很多色氨酸
so that's gonna make me tired
色氨酸会导致我很疲倦
and I'm gonna want to sleep in my bed,
这样我就会想在我床上睡觉
which is in my room.
而床就在我房♥间里
Have they really proven the tryptophan thing?
他们真的证明了色氨酸的事情了吗?
Yeah, Brick. It's pretty proven.
是啊 Brick 证据确凿
Well, we can go back and forth on this all day.
我们能在这儿来来回♥回♥磨叽一整天
It's my room, Brick.
这是我房♥间 Brick
You've made some very excellent points.
你说了许多精彩的观点
It's a lot to chew on.
我要细细体会一番
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Axl. Axl! A...
Axl. Axl!
Oh! Babe!
噢! 宝贝儿!
Got that for you.
我帮你拿
Oh, you guys gonna carve pumpkins?
你们这是要雕南瓜吗?
How'd you connect those dots?
这么复杂的事你也猜到了?
It's just that you never really seemed
你以前从来都对
interested in doing that before.
雕南瓜不感兴趣嘛
When have you ever asked me to carve pumpkins?
你什么时候叫过我去雕南瓜了?
Hmm, let me think.
恩 我想想
Uh, every Halloween since you were 5,
打你五岁起的每一个万圣节
and a couple of Christmases
还有几个圣诞节
when we still had pumpkins lying around.
咱们家地上还有南瓜的时候
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Are those my magazines?
喂 喂 喂! 那是我的杂♥志♥吗?
Oh, no, no, no!
不行 不行不行!
Don't wreck anything with a royal on the cover.
不要弄坏那些封面上有王室成员的杂♥志♥
Those are collector's items.
这些都是我的收藏好嘛
Oh, and look.
哦 看啊
It's the special Shakeups and Breakups issue.
这是Shakeups&Breakups乐队的专题
I never got to read this 'cause it was right when Brick was born
我一直都没有读这本杂♥志♥ 因为当时正好生了Brick
and he was colicky.
他又患了疝气
I believe that was the Ferguson baby who was colicky.
我想患了疝气的应该是Ferguson家的孩子
Brad Pitt was married to Jennifer Aniston?
布拉德·皮特和詹妮弗·安妮斯特结过婚?
Oh, yes, they were Hollywood's golden couple,
没错 简直是好莱坞的金童玉女
and they just couldn't make it work.
只是好景不长
Oh.
好吧
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表