剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
You did what?
你干了什么?
I married April!
我娶了Apirl!
I'm sorry? You carried April?
你说什么? 你抱了(音似"娶了"的英文)April?
No. I married her.
不 我娶了她
My brain cannot even process the fact that you just said
我的大脑消化不了你刚刚说了"娶"这个事实
"Married," So I'm assuming you said "Carried,"
所以我就假设你说了"抱"
like over a big puddle.
就像把她抱过水坑一样
Yeah, I did carry her...
好吧 我确实抱了她...
Oh.
哦
...into the 'Bago after I married her.
...在我娶了她之后就把她抱进房♥车里了
Why?! Why? Why? Why? Why?
为什么?! 为什么? 为什么?
Why? Why? Why?!
为什么? 为什么?!
To piss off Mom!
为了气老妈!
W-W-Wait! You got married just to make Mom mad?
等一下! 你结婚就为了气老妈?
Yeah.
是的
Well, what did she say when you told her?
好吧 你告诉妈妈的时候她咋说的?
I didn't tell her yet, 'cause she's gonna be mad.
我还没告诉她呢 因为她会生气的
Yeah.
是啊
Getting married to make Mom mad makes sense.
为了气老妈而结婚做得很对嘛
Look, it just happened, okay?
听着 就是那么发生了 好吗?
Look, it just happened, okay?
听着 它就那么发生了 好吗?
April and I were in the Winnebago,
April和我在房♥车里
talking about how her parents don't like me
谈论她的家人如何不喜欢我
and my parents don't like her, and I don't know.
我家人也不喜欢她 我不知道
We just started feeling like,
我们就感觉
"Hey, we don't need anybody. We got each other."
"嘿 我们不需要别人 我们有彼此"
So, the more we talked about it, the more upset we got,
所以 我们越说越伤心
and next thing I know, we're at the courthouse
不知不觉 我们就在法♥院♥
in this really long line.
排老长的队了
And it was around then I started to have second thoughts,
那时候我就有些犹豫了
but if we got out of line, we'd lose our place,
但如果离开队伍的话 我们排队的位置就没有了
and everyone else in line was so happy for us,
队伍里的每个人都为我们感到很高兴
'cause we're really young and hot, and they're all so old.
因为我们年轻又性感 他们都很老了
That's because you're too young to get married!
那是因为你太年轻 就不该结婚!
You were supposed to date for 2 1/2 years, graduate,
你应该先约会两年半 毕业
get a job, and then get married in a small church,
工作 然后在小教堂结婚
surrounded by God and your friends and family
被上帝 朋友和家人围绕着
and even the cousins you don't know very well,
还有那些你不是很熟的表兄弟
and I am a bridesmaid!
而且我则会是伴娘!
Now, I'll just have to be a bridesmaid for Cindy
现在 我现在只能当Cindy的伴娘了
and wear a formal dress and a safari hat!
得穿着礼服和狩猎帽
It's not about you guys.
这事不是关于你们的好吗
It's about me and April, and I love her.
这是我和April的事 我很爱她
Enough to be married to her forever, like
你爱她爱到永结同心
"Till death do you part" Love her?
"生死不弃"吗?
I don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道?
You don't know?!
你不知道?!
I don't know, Sue. Stop nagging me. I got a wife.
我不知道 Sue 别再烦我了 我有娶了老婆了
Oh, my God! I've got a wife.
哦 天啊! 我有老婆了
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Let's just take it down for a second.
我们先冷静一下
Okay. Where is April?
好吧 April现在在哪里?
Uh, well, after we got married,
额 我们结婚了之后
we hit a taco truck,
在玉米卷餐车吃了点东西
and then I drove her back to Orson and dropped her off,
然后我开车送她去了Orson
'cause she had to work,
因为她得工作
but I don't know where she is right now.
但我不知道她现在在哪
Oh, my God. I have a wife and I have no idea where she is!
哦天啊 我有个老婆 我还不知道她在哪里!
Shouldn't I know where my wife is at all times?
我不是应该一直知道我老婆在哪里吗?
Seriously, Axl, how is this gonna work?
讲真 Axl 这到底要怎么办?
Where are you guys gonna live?
你们要住在哪里啊?
Are you moving in with her?
你要搬去她那里住吗?
Is she moving in to the 'Bago?
还是她搬进房♥车里?
You guys getting your own place?
你们要买♥♥自己的房♥子吗?
Is she gonna take your name?
她要跟你姓吗?
Are you gonna make her be a Heck?
你要让她姓Heck吗?
Oh.
哦
You have to talk to Mom and Dad.
你必须得告诉妈妈和爸爸
I can't, Sue. I just can't.
我不行 Sue 我做不到
Well, you have to. They will understand.
你必须得告诉他们 他们会理解的
They love you.
他们爱你
A-And, obviously, you're very confused
很明显你现在非常困惑纠结
and conflicted, because you're hugging me,
因为你现在抱着我
and you're not making any barfing sounds.
却没发出任何呕吐的声音
Talk to them, Axl.
告诉他们 Axl
Ohh.
哦
Oh, hi. Hi. Hi.
哦 你好
Is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗?
Um, she didn't say anything about calling in work
她没提过要装病请假的事
and faking a cold, so I would go with no.
所以应该不在家
How about your sister?
你姐姐呢?
Anyone else home? No.
还有别人在家吗? 没有
Watch me, Mommy!
妈妈看我!
No, watch me! Over here, watch me!
不 看我! 这边 看我!
No, no. I'm not watching you right now.
不 不 我现在不能看你们
I'm talking to this boy.
我在和这个男孩说话
Hi. How old are you?
嗨 你多大了?
15.
十五岁
You'll do.
那找你也行
I have to take the baby to the doctor.
我得带这个宝宝去医院
Would you mind watching the kids while I'm away?
我不在的时候你能帮我看着孩子吗?
If I bring them to the pediatrician's office,
如果我带他们去儿科医生办公室
they will tear it to shreds.
他们会把那个地方撕碎的
I mean, we replaced the fish, but they're still mad.
我给他们买♥♥了新的鱼 但他们还是很生气
But why would they keep cup toys next to a fish tank?
他们为什么要把玩具放在鱼缸旁边呢?
Look, Mom, watch me! Watch me!
妈妈看我! 看我!
Yeah, I'm watching you!
我在看你!
Uh, I don't think I'm your guy.
我不觉得我能行
I'm not even allowed to have a hamster. Oh, it's fine.
他们甚至都不准我养仓鼠 哦 没事的
I don't even know where my dog is.
我都不知道我的狗在哪
It's fine. It's okay. It's great. It's fine.
没事 没事 没事
I-I've never babysat before in my life!
我从来没照看过小孩!
It's good. Watch me!
没事 看我!
No. The... The boy is gonna watch you now.
不 现在这个男生会看你们的!
Hey, boy. Hey, boy, look at me!
嘿 嘿 男生 看我!
You might want to watch them.
你可能得看着他们
I'm right here, boy!
我在这里 男生!
Come on!
快点!
Hey, buddy, Merry Christmas.
嘿 兄弟 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Ah, I got something for you.
我有礼物给你
Oh. Is this from Paula for Frankie?
是Paula送给Frankie的吗?
No. It's for you.
不 这是给你的
From who?
谁给的?
Me.
我
Why? I was at the mall,
为什么? 我当时在商场
and I saw this and thought of you.
我看到这个就想到了你
Why are you thinking of me?
你为什么会想到我?
Come on. Open it.
快点 打开看看
Sunglasses!
太阳镜!
Uh-huh.
恩哼
You know, I've never seen you with sunglasses on,
我从来没见你带过太阳镜
and you're always kind of squinting, so...
而你总是有点眯着眼 所以...
thought you could use them.
觉得你可能会需要这个
Oh. These are nice.
哦 这个很不错
Yeah. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢
Put 'em on.
带上试试
Nah. It's not that bright out.
不 外面没那么亮
You're kind of squinting a little bit right now.
你现在就有点在眯着眼
Come on. Put them on.
快点 试试嘛
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表