剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
No. But we should check.
不是 不过我们确实应该查查看
Orson High e-mailed me.
奥尔森高中给我发邮件了
They want me to come back and speak.
他们想让我回去演讲
What? Seriously?
真的吗?
Check it out.
快看看
"Dear alumni from 2010 to 2016.
亲爱的2010到2016届的校友
We'd like to invite any of you to come back
我们诚邀大家回到母校
and speak to the members of the class of 2017
为2017届学生发表演讲
to give your thoughts and reflections
分享你在奥尔森高中的
on your time at Orson High and beyond.
所思所得 以及等等
Please contact the front desk to arrange a time.
请联♥系♥前台以便安排时间
Signed, The Counseling Office."
署名 辅♥导♥办公室
Oh, my God.
天呐
What an honor. I know.
真是荣誉 是啊
You should do it. You'd be so perfect.
去吧 你一定会很棒的
No one loved Orson High like you did.
没人像你一样这么喜欢奥尔森高中
You'd have so many great things to say.
你有很多很棒的故事可以讲
And I bet it'd break you out
而且我打包票你能突破一下
of your Sue Sue So-So Sophomore Slump.
你那垮掉的Sue之马马虎虎大二
Exactly.
没错
Time for me to leave the pity party.
我是时候不再自怨自艾了
I have a purpose.
我可是有小目标的人
It's giving back to my alma mater.
那就是回馈母校
Wow, Sue.
太棒了 Sue
You're gonna help shape young lives.
你要回去教导年轻人了
What do you think you're gonna tell them?
你觉得你要跟他们说什么?
Label every year.
每一年都做好标记
Guys, guys, guys.
伙计们
I still have dibs on the TV.
我还是有电视控制权的
I'm only in here for a minute.
我就在这呆一分钟
No, no, look.
哦 不
That bruise I've had for years is gone.
那个好几年的淤青已经消失了
Mom!
妈!
I-I-I checked the other hip,
我还看了另一边的胯骨
to make sure I wasn't confused,
来确保自己没有搞混
and I still had that one weird spider vein
那个长得像Lester Holt(演员)的
that looks like Lester Holt, but the bruise is gone.
奇怪蜘蛛型血管还在 但淤青已经消失了
If that's not magical Donahue healing,
如果这不是神奇的Donahue治愈能力
I don't know what is.
我就不知道什么是了
Sure about that, Frankie?
你确定吗 Frankie?
We just got something from the IRS.
税务局给我们寄了点东西
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
How bad is it?
有多糟?
We overpayed in 2009. It's a refund check!
我们在2009年税交多了 这是个返款单!
Are you serious? Make sure that's our name on it.
你是认真的吗? 得确定是我们的名字
Michael and Frankie Heck.
Michael和Frankie Heck
You're at my house now? Really?
你竟然来我家了? 真的假的?
School's over.
学期已经结束了
Didn't you pick up on the vibe I was giving off?
你没感受到我的态度吗?
It's summer, brah.
现在是夏天了 哥们
And I can call you brah
而且我可以叫你哥们
'cause I'm not your professor anymore.
因为我不再是你的教授了
Okay, but I... Ah.
好吧 但我...
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
No. No, I'm sorry.
不不 我很抱歉
I won't go away!
但我不会走的!
You got to hear me out!
你必须听我说完!
Look, I admit it! I screwed up!
我承认! 我搞砸了!
But it was in the context of trying really hard
但我就是太努力不想搞砸
not to screw up!
才搞砸了得!
Please! You can't let me not graduate!
拜托! 你不能不让我毕业!
I am begging for your compassion!
您就同情一我吧!
And I'm not leaving here until you let me take that test!
你不让我考试我是不会走的!
Fine.
好吧
I can wait.
我能等
I got nothing but time!
我有的是时间!
Sue couldn't wait to go back to high school
Sue等不及要回高中
and impart her wisdom.
传授她的智慧了
And since she was the only one to reply to the e-mail,
因为她是唯一一个回复邮件的
she didn't have to.
所以她根本不需要等
Hello.
大家好
My name is Sue Heck.
我叫Sue Heck
Class of 2015.
2015届的
I am a sophomore at East Indiana State
我在印第安纳州立大学读大二
majoring in hospitality and hotel management
主修酒店及酒店管理
with a minor in theater.
辅修戏剧
And I just wanted to say thank you so much
我只是想感谢你们
for inviting me back to good old Orson High!
邀请我回到Orson高中!
Go Hens!
加油 母鸡!
Okay. So, um, let me just start
好吧 首先我想说
by saying I know how tough high school can be.
我知道高中时光很艰难
You know, you walk into the lunchroom with your tray,
你端着托盘走进餐厅
and your best friend Carly's sick,
你最好的朋友Carly生病了
and you're like, "Ah, who am I gonna sit with today?"
你在想 "我今天要坐在哪呢?"
What do you mean? We all just sit together.
什么意思? 我们都坐在一起
Oh. Oh, okay. That's good.
哦 好吧 这很好
Well, that makes it easy for you.
好吧 这样事情更简单了
Because I know socializing in high school can be so hard.
因为我知道高中的社交生活是很难的
But let me just tell you,
但我想告诉你们
it gets a lot easier in college.
到了大学就简单多了
I mean, you guys are young now,
我的意思是 你们现在还很年轻
so there aren't a lot of parties,
所以可能不会有很多聚会
but when you get to college...
但进入大学后…
Um, but we go to parties all the time.
但我们经常去聚会
Yeah, pretty much every weekend.
基本每个周末都要聚会
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Well, I guess things have changed since back in my day.
我猜事情和我那时候不一样了
But, you know, it doesn't matter
但 你知道
that I didn't go to parties in high school,
我高中没有经常去聚会也没关系
because my world really opened up in college.
因为我的生活在大学里真正丰富多彩了起来
I mean, when I went here,
我在这上学的时候
I had, like, 50 Instagram followers.
大概有50个Ins粉丝
But now I have almost 150.
现在我几乎有150个
Pretty cool, huh?
很不错吧?
Actually, I have 2,000.
实际上 我有2000粉丝
2,000 followers?
2000粉丝?
Oh, you like a cheerleader or something?
你是啦啦队长之类的吗?
No, I'm in cross country.
不 我在越野队
Cross...
越...
Uh, anyway, there are so many activities you can do.
总之 有很多活动你可以参加
Uh, I actually started my own group...
实际上我组织了我自己的团队...
the Wrestlerettes.
摔跤拉拉队
Is that like a comedy improv team?
那是种即兴喜剧小组吗?
No.
不
I mean, people did laugh at us,
人们确实有嘲笑我们
but no.
但不是
Um, the point is,
关键是
yeah, there were some trying times,
确实有很艰难的时候
but I have so many great memories of Orson High,
但我在Orson高中留下了很多美好回忆
like I will never forget walking down West Hall...
比如 我永远不会忘记沿着西走廊散步...
What?
什么?
No offense, but nobody really walks down West Hall
不好意思 但除了书呆子
unless they're kind of a nerd.
没人会沿着西走廊散步
But I walked down West Hall all the time...
但我一直都会沿着西走廊散步...
Okay, Mike, what do you want me to make you for dinner?
好吧 Mike 你晚餐想吃什么?
I can microwave you anything you want.
我可以用微波炉给你做任何东西
Mac and cheese, frozen burrito, Lean Cuisine.
芝士通心粉 冻墨西哥卷 瘦身餐
Mm, I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I'll have a hot dog.
我就吃热狗吧
Oh, come on, that's like 30 seconds.
哦 那只用花30秒
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表