剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I certainly didn't order them.
肯定不是我订的
I wonder if we're getting...
我看能不能调到......
No way.
不会吧
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
We're getting NBA League Pass.
我们能收到NBA联赛直播台了
Ooh. I wonder if we get Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.
那能不能收到经典电影和世界探秘?
That will remain a mystery
这个谜团是解不开了
'cause I'm not changing the channel.
因为我不是会换台的
It might go away.
万一换没了怎么办
Mike, come here.
Mike 快过来
No!
不
The microwave is working
我没有举着吹风机
without holding the hair dryer up to it.
微波炉也能用了
It hasn't done that in years!
百年难得一见啊!
Mom, you won't believe this.
老妈 你绝对不会相信
I have the best news.
我有个天大的好消息
Cindy just got back from her doctor.
Cindy刚从医生那儿回来
He believes she's stopped growing!
医生说她已经停止长个了
Wow.
棒
What's going on?
今儿是怎么了?
I mean, free premium channels,
免费的付费频道
the microwave's working,
微波炉正常运作
you have a topped-off girlfriend.
你女朋友也定型了
You know what this is?
你知道是怎么回事吗?
Mike, you know what this is?
Mike 你知道这是怎么回事吗?
Timeout.
中场休息
No. Don't you see?
不是 你没发现吗?
All these good things are happening
自从Donahue家的号♥码错印在咱家之后
because we have the Donahues' number on our curb.
好事就陆续发生了
The universe is confusing us with the Donahues.
宇宙之神一定是把我们误认为Donahue家了
You're nuts. No, I'm serious.
你疯了 我认真的
You think this is a coincidence?
难道你觉得这是个巧合?
We've never had three good things happen to us
我们家从来没有在同一天内
on the same day ever.
发生过三件好事
Or one.
甚至一件都没有
That's not the way the universe works, Frankie.
宇宙之力不是这样运作的 Frankie
We're all born with a crap sandwich.
大家生来 每人都有一个三明治
Some people get a big one. Others get a small one.
有的人是大的 有的是小的
You eat your way through it, and then you're dead.
你边吃边过 吃完就死翘翘了
Oh, yeah? Okay, fine.
啊是吗? 好吧
I'll prove it to you.
我会证明给你看的
Not rancid.
没臭
Finally, after two kindergartens,
终于 在两年幼儿园
five years of grade school,
五年小学
three years of junior high, four years of high school,
三年初中 四年高中
and four years of college,
四年大学之后
Axl was ready for his final final
Axl准备好参加最后一年的
of his final year.
最后一次期末考试了
Hey. You got get out of here
你得赶紧出去了
so I can lock up the room.
我得锁门
Uh, there's supposed to be a final in here in 15 minutes.
15分钟后这里有一场期末考试
America and the Cold War?
美国和冷战?
That was at 9:00 this morning.
是早上九点
I'm getting hungry.
我饿了
What are we doing for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
Oh, sorry, Brick.
不好意思 Brick
I didn't even think about it.
我还没想这回事儿呢
I've been microwaving popcorn all day.
一整天都忙着用微波炉做爆米花
Well, can we order something?
好吧 我们能点外卖♥♥吗?
I'm starving.
我要饿死了
Me, too. Yeah.
我也是 好
Me, too.
我也是
Got your eight pizzas.
您的八张披萨
Uh, we didn't order any pizza.
我们没有点披萨
Well, I got eight pies, half pineapple, half pepperoni,
是吗 我接到的订单是八个 一般凤梨一半意大利香肠
for "Johnson."
订餐人 Johnson
Okay. We're not Johnson.
我们不是Johnson
Yeah. You know what? I'm sick of this.
好吧 我简直受够了
It's another one of those stupid teenage pranks.
又是哪个二♥逼♥少年的恶作剧
That's it. I've had it. I quit.
行了 我受够了 我不干了
Here. You can just keep these.
给 你拿着吧
They're yours.
都是你的了
We just got eight free pizzas!
一不小心就得了八份免费的披萨!
Hey, Professor Kepley. Axl Heck.
Kepley教授你好 我是Axl Heck
I'm in your America and the Cold War class?
我是你美国与冷战课上的学生
You probably don't recognize me 'cause I sat way in the back,
你很可能不认得 我因为我都坐在最后
but I was always there.
但是我一直都有去上课的
Okay.
好的
Pig in a blanket?
吃肠仔包吗?
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Listen. Here's the thing.
有件事跟你说
I was supposed to take your final this morning,
我本来是要去参加今早的期末考试的
but, uh, I hit a bit of a snag.
但是呢 我碰到一点小意外
You see, I can't really go into details here,
我不能告诉你太多细节
but my dad is actually an astronaut
我爸爸真的是一名宇航员
with the International Space Station,
在国际空间站工作
and, uh, NASA lost contact with him this morning.
NASA今早上跟他失联了
Ah. They're still trying to decide
他们还在判断
whether it was a technical error or our enemies in space.
究竟是技术故障还是敌方作怪
And I can't really say any more
出于安全考虑 我不能说得太多
for security reasons, but you're in luck,
但你走运了
'cause I could take the test now, and...
因为我现在正好有空可以参加考试 所以…
Stop.
打住
I've been a professor for 29 years,
我当教授29年了
and I've heard every excuse.
什么稀奇古怪的理由没听过
All of you millennials coming into my office
你们这些千禧年代出生的孩子 都是这样冲到我办公室
thinking you can get a pass by making up some lame excuse.
自认为编一个跛脚的理由就可以通过课程
Just once, it would be so refreshing
如果有谁进来诚实告诉我事实是怎样的
if someone were to come in here and tell me the truth.
也能让我眼前一亮了 哪怕一次也行
Okay.
好吧
You're right.
你说得没错
You're right.
没错
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我还是老实交代吧
I accidentally wrote down the wrong time.
我不小心记错了考试时间
And I am so sorry.
很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
So, can I take the test now?
我现在能考试吗?
No. What?
不能 什么?
So you won't accept B.S. Or honesty?
所以说谎话和实话你都不认?
I mean, is there a third option I'm missing here?
还有什么我不知道的第三个选择吗?
Yes, you can take the class again in the fall.
有啊 你可以秋季的时候再上一次课
No. I can't graduate if I get a zero on the final.
不行 如果期末考试得零分我就不能毕业了
I've never said this before in my life...
我这辈子真的从未说过这样的话
Please let me take that test.
求你让我参加考试吧
You see what's going on here?
你没感觉到这里的气氛吗
The music, the drink in my hand,
音乐 饮料
the relaxed vibe...
放松的气息
All of this is to convey an atmosphere
所有的一切都营造了一种氛围
of a man who is done... done.
表现的是 某人已经没事了
The test was at 9:00.
考试在早上九点
The students who were prepared showed up at that time.
复习重复的学生们准时参加了考试
And now the test is done, and so am I.
考试结束了 我也没事了
See ya.
再见
Axl. Any news from your dad,
Axl 你♥爸♥那儿有什么消息吗
the famous astronaut?
就是那个著名的宇航员?
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 兄弟
Mission aborted.
任务失败
Brad! Brad!
Brad! Brad!
You're not gonna believe this.
你打死都不会相信的
Beyoncé released another secret album?
碧昂斯又发行了一张秘密专辑?
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表