剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Get out of here.
出去
'Kay, turn right up ahead.
前面右拐
But that takes us onto the highway.
但那是去高速的路
No duh. That's how we get there.
要不然呢 我们就得这样才能到啊
O-O-Okay, look, I'm sorry, but I thought
听着 不好意思 我以为
I was just dropping you off at the store or the doctor's
你要我送你去商店 医院
or the courthouse or something.
法♥院♥ 或是其他什么地方
You're gonna miss it!
要开过了!
I'm not sure what Axl's class schedule is,
我不确定Axl的课程时间表
but he's a business major, so let's try Hubbard Hall.
但他是商科专业的 我们去Hubbard礼堂找找吧
On it. Excuse me.
好的 不好意思
You're also going by the journalism building
你们会在新闻大楼让我下车
to drop me off, right?
对吗?
He doesn't look drunk.
他看起来不像喝醉酒的人
Oh, during the day, we give rides to injured people.
哦 白天我们运送伤残人士
This happened when I was drunk.
这是我喝醉时摔的
I accidentally one time had a sip of hard lemonade
有次我不小心喝了口柠檬汽水酒就跳起了电臀舞
and I twerked, so I understand the dangers of alcohol.
我了解酒精的危害的
I think the thing you want to do is...
我觉得你想做的是...
Axl!
Axl!
Axl, stop! Wait.
Axl! 停下! 等等
That's him! That's him! Follow him!
就是他! 就是他! 跟上!
Go, go, go, go, go! Floor it!
快! 快! 快! 全速前进!
Axl, stop!
Axl 停下!
I just want to talk to you!
我就想跟你聊聊!
Um, excuse me, journalism class?
喂 我的新闻学课怎么办?
Journalism's dead! Start a blog!
新闻学已死 开个博客吧!
Axl!
Axl!
Axl!
Axl!
Ax-l-l-l-l-l!
Ax-l-l-l-l-l!
What the hell's going on?
我去 发生了什么?
Oh, Mike, this is Tom Hanson,
哦 Mike 这是Tom Hanson
our OSHA compliance officer.
我们的职业安全与卫生条例管♥理♥员♥
Hello, Mr. Heck. Are you the injured party?
哦 Heck先生 你是伤者吗?
There is no injured party.
这里没有伤者
I'm not injured.
我没受伤
What about your ankle?
你的脚踝还好吗?
It's nothing.
根本没事
As I told my soonto-be-former employee,
就像我跟我的"很快就是前雇员"手下说了的
my foot just landed wrong.
我只是一脚踩空了
It stretched in the back.
脚后面点扭伤而已
Ah, Yes. Yeah, we call that one the "High heel" Injury.
没错 我们管这个叫"高跟"伤
Uh, no, I think it's an old football injury.
不 我认为这是我以前踢足球留下的老伤
And just to be clear, I was wearing work boots.
事先声明 我还穿了工作靴
Attention, Team B.
注意 B组人员
Please report to the administrative trailer.
请到管理车处报到
Look, this was just a dumb thing.
这就是一件小蠢事
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
We just have to stop talking about it.
我们不再谈论这事就可以了
With all due respect,
恕我直言
you should never stop talking about safety.
我们永远都不该停止对安全问题的讨论
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Due to Mr. Heck's recent incident,
由于Heck先生受伤的事情
we're gonna take time right now to do a safe-stair drill.
我们现在来做一下安全楼梯演习
Aw, come on!
太搞了!
He can do that? Mr. Heck, could you come here?
他能这么干吗? Heck先生 你能过来一下吗?
You're gonna help me demonstrate.
你来帮我做一下演示
The most important thing to remember...
记得 最重要的是
always use the handrails.
永远记得使用扶手
Now, for your first step,
来 第一步
you're gonna want to use your dominant foot.
你们需要迈主腿
And do not... I repeat, do not ever skip a step.
不要... 我重复一下 永远不要三步并作两步
Okay, Mr. Heck, let's see you go up those stairs.
好了 Heck先生 让我们看一下你怎么上楼梯
Slow down.
慢一点
Nothing is ever so urgent
没有事情能急切到
that you can't take the time to be safe.
要让你不顾安全的地步
Now let's see you do it the correct way coming down.
现在让我们看一下你如何正确的下楼梯
Good.
好
Very good.
很好
And you used the handrail for the descent, also.
下来的时候也有用到扶手
I like that.
这点我很喜欢
Done here? Nope.
完事儿了吗? 没
Not till everyone takes a turn.
每个人都要来一遍
Let's line it up, boys.
伙计们 排成一队
Hey, hey, hey, hot-dogger!
嘿 嘿 嘿 特技演员!
Whole foot on the step.
整只脚落在台阶上
You can't tell the Chuck what to do, government man!
Chuck可不会听你的摆布 官僚!
Fight the power! Unh!
和暴♥政♥作斗争!
Get off me! Help!
放开我! 救命!
Axl, you listen to me!
Axl 听我说!
This conversation is happening,
谈话你逃不掉的
whether it happens now or it happens later!
不管是现在谈 还是之后谈!
I pick later! Now leave me alone!
我选择之后谈! 你赶紧走开!
I didn't want to have to do this.
我不想这样做 你逼我的
Not the hair! Not the hair!
别抓头发! 别抓头发!
That's my ticket to YouTube stardom!
这是我成为油管网红的门票!
Come on! Okay, okay.
别这样! 好吧 好吧
I'm listening. I'm listening. Ah.
我听着呢 我听着呢
Okay, look, Axl,
Axl
I know Mom said some stuff about April she shouldn't have,
我知道妈说了关于一些April的事 她本不该说的
but our family is not so great
但咱们家还没到
that we can just afford to be losing members left and right.
可以随便少一个家庭成员而不用在意的程度
Thanksgiving sucked,
感恩节糟透了
so please just promise me you'll come home for Christmas.
答应我圣诞节你会回家的
I can't make that promise.
我不能答应你
But you have to!
但你必须答应!
We can't have our family traditions without you.
咱们家的传统少了你不行
When we sing Christmas carols, you're the one
我们唱圣诞颂歌♥的时候
who tries to climb out the window and ditch us.
你会扮演那个试着爬窗户逃离我们的人
When I bake gingerbread men,
我烤姜饼人的时候
you're the one who bites all the heads off.
你会咬掉它们所有的头
So, what, are the Christmas villagers
难到今年圣诞节 那些圣诞村民小摆件
just not gonna hump each other this year?
就不会互相搞来搞去了吗?
If you're not there,
你要是不在的话
Christmas is just gonna go smoothly.
圣诞节就太顺利了
And that may be some other family's Christmas,
别人家的圣诞节可能是这样的
but it sure isn't ours.
但我们家的肯定不是
Well, you're gonna have to find someone else
你得找其他人
to put boobs on the snowman,
给雪人装大♥波♥了
'cause I can't be with people who hate my girlfriend.
我没办法和讨厌我女朋友的人呆一起
Okay, to be fair, Axl,
Axl 公平的说
we have been nothing but nice to her face.
我们待她再友好不过了
Maybe we just need to get to know her better,
也许我们需要更了解点她
have a do-over.
重新来一次
Sue, I'm 22.
我二十二了
Maybe I just don't need the family as much as you do.
也许我不再像你那样需要家庭
Maybe I just need a break from you guys.
也许我偶尔需要远离你们一下
I don't think you're allowed to do that!
我觉得你不能这么干!
Well, once everyone has signed their Safe Stair Pledge,
等大家都签了安全楼梯协议
I'll have everything I need.
我就完事了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Hey, I found footage of Mike's fall
我从监控录像里
from the security camera.
找到Mike摔倒的录影了
It'll show us exactly what happened.
它能清楚地向我们展示当时发生的事
No! No, it won't.
不! 并不会
Hey, why don't you shove one of those doughnuts
Dave 拿个天天圈
into your chatty mouth, Dave?
塞住你的大嘴巴吧?
Hold on a second.
等等
You fell yesterday, right?
你是昨天摔的对吗?
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表