剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
When are you gonna tell Mom about getting married?
你打算啥时候告诉老妈你结婚的事?
Look, Mom and I are in a great place right now.
你瞧 老妈和我处得正好呢
She's happy. You have to do this, Axl.
她正开心着呢 你必须告诉她 Axl
I can't enjoy Christmas
阴云罩顶
with this black cloud hanging over it.
我都没法好好过圣诞节了
It's like "Downton Abbey" Meets "Homeland."
就像《唐顿庄园》遇上《国土安全》
There's a big secret, and eventually,
存在着个大秘密 最后
a bomb is gonna go off.
炸♥弹♥会被引爆的
We're all sitting on a powder keg here!
我们可都坐在火♥药♥桶上呢!
Oh, get a grip, Sue.
Sue 镇静点
You get a grip!
你给我镇静点!
I can't look Mom in the eye right now.
我都没办法直视妈妈的双眼了
I'm horrible at keeping secrets.
我完全不会保守秘密
You know that.
你知道的
Mom and Dad are fixing your transmission for Christmas.
爸妈正在修你的变速器作为你圣诞礼物
Aw, I wanted that Japanese robot dog.
噢 我想要日本机器狗的
Said the married man.
这可是结婚了的人说出的话
Look, you need to talk to Mom and Dad.
你必须要告诉爸妈
You need a plan, Axl,
你得有个计划 Axl
unless you have it all figured out.
除非你都打算好了
Are you gonna stay married?
这婚你就结着了?
Have you talked to April? What is she thinking?
你跟April谈过了? 她怎么想?
What are you gonna do about Christmas?
圣诞节你怎么过?
Are you going over to April's place, or is she coming here?
是你去April那还是她过来?
As I have said before, I do not currently know
就像我之前说的那样 我现在不知道
the location of my wife.
我妻子在哪里
The cocoa's ready!
可可准备好了!
Talk... to... her.
跟她说
I will, okay? I will.
我会的 好吗 我会的
Just not while she's holding hot cocoa.
不过现在她正拿着热可可呢
Brick!
Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
Brick! Brick!
How much do you think something like this would cost?
你觉得像这样的东西大概是多少钱?
$40.45?
40 45美元?
Really? That much?
是吗?有那么贵?
Well, the case said that it has titanium nose pads
书上说它垫鼻是钛合金的
and full-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
并且能全方位防护紫外线
That bastard.
那个小崽子
This is the ornament you made me in the 5th grade.
这个装饰品你五年级的时候做给我的
Well, actually, I came to volunteer that day,
好吧 实际上 那天我自己提出要帮你做
and you just ran around, and I made it.
结果你到处瞎玩 最后其实是我做的
Oh, yeah.
噢 是啊
This is so great, Axl.
这真是太棒了 Axl
But, seriously, I know there must
但是说真的 我知道
be other things you want to do.
你肯定有好多别的事想要去做
What? Are you kidding me?
什么?你在开玩笑吗?
I love decorating the tree.
我喜欢装饰圣诞树
I don't know why I ever thought this was lame.
我也不知道为什么我以前会觉得这事儿很逊
It's great. Aww.
简直棒极了呢 哇
Well, you were a teenager, and teenagers do dumb things.
你还是个青少年 你们这些年轻人就是会做蠢事
Yeah, well, even people over 21 do dumb things.
是啊 甚至过了21岁都还会干蠢事呢
Tell me about it.
可不是么
Like the time I bought the glue-on nails
就像有一次我在加油站
at the gas station.
买♥♥了粘贴指甲
Luckily, the numbness stopped at the elbows.
很幸运 手臂只麻到了手肘
Oh, right.
噢 好吧
Hey, Sue, come on! Look at the tree!
嘿 Sue 快来!看看这圣诞树!
Oh, it's amazing!
噢 太漂亮了!
You two must be really proud of everything you've accomplished
有那么多其他事情要做
what with all the other things
你们完成了这一切
that need to get done around here.
一定觉得很骄傲
Well, you've got to come around and look at the whole thing.
你得过来看看整体感觉
No, no, no. I-I can picture it.
不了不了 我能想象得到
I am just glad
我只是很开心
everyone is having a very merry Christmas.
每一个人都能有一个美好的圣诞节
Nobody's having heartburn,
没有人会烧心
no random vomiting
也没有人会胡乱呕吐
or twisting your hair till it falls right out of your head.
或者是扭着你的头发差点把头皮揪下来
That is awesome!
真是太棒了!
I am thrilled that you two
我简直不能再开心了
are free to enjoy the wonders of the season.
你们两个能这样尽情享受圣诞季的美妙
Hmm. Still a teenager.
呼 她仍然是个青少年
Code blue! Code blue!
紧急情况!紧急情况!
Try the door!
快开门!
Hi, Brick! Let's make a fort!
嗨 Brick! 我们来做个堡垒吧!
Let's go through your stuff!
我们要翻你的东西玩!
Knock, knock.
有人在吗
Oh, Sue. Were you praying?
噢 Sue 你在做祷告吗?
No. No
不 没有
I'm just looking for something under my bed.
我只是在床下面找东西
Nope, not there.
不 下面没有
Hey, um, can I talk to you for a minute?
嘿 我能和你谈谈吗?
Sure.
当然
Hey, is that poster crooked?
喂 那张海报是歪的吗?
Sue, honey...
Sue 亲爱的
I know what's going on here.
我知道这是怎么回事
You do? Yeah.
你知道? 是的
Don't worry.
别担心
It's perfectly natural
你对你哥哥产生嫉妒
for you to be jealous of your brother.
这是再自然不过的事
I know I've been spending a lot of time with Axl,
我知道我在Axl身上花了很多时间
but it's only because our relationship was so strained
但是这也只是因为我们最近关系变得太紧张了
and we are both so happy to be able
能把这一切抛到脑后
to put that all behind us.
我们真的非常很开心
Sue, would you look at me when I'm talking to you?
Sue 我和你说话时你能看着我吗?
I thought I was.
我以为我是这么做的
Look, the point is, no matter what,
听着 重点是不论发生了什么
you're my only daughter,
你都是我唯一的女儿
and we will always share a very special bond.
我们享有特别的感情纽带
Mom! The reindeer cookies are ready for frosting!
妈妈!驯鹿饼干好了 可以上糖霜了!
Axl needs me.
Axl需要我
Coming!
我来了!
So, in order to get away from the Peterson kids,
为了躲避彼得森的孩子
Brick took refuge at the library.
Brick就到图书馆避难了
The tricky part was coming back home.
但艰难的是回家的路
Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Wait. Were you trying on the sunglasses?
等等 你是在试戴太阳镜吗?
No. Yes, you were.
没有 你就是在这么做
Put them back on so I can see.
戴回去我看看
Eh, that's okay.
就这样吧
Come on. I had to pick that weird thing off your back.
快点 我不能让你老这么惦记着
We have no secrets.
我们之间没有秘密的
Ooh, I like them.
噢 我喜欢这眼镜
They make you look like a sexy cop. Oh, really?
让你看起来像个性感的警♥察♥ 真的吗?
'Cause I was thinking more of an Italian racecar driver.
我认为更像一个意大利赛车手
Mm-hmm. Or maybe an airline pilot.
嗯嗯 或者是航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞行员
How long is your layover, Captain Heck?
你会停留多久 Heck几张?
Wow, I can't believe you've never worn sunglasses before.
哇哦 我不敢相信你以前从没戴过太阳眼镜
You look great in them.
你看起来太酷了
I know. It sucks. I do look great in them.
我知道 该死的 我戴着确实挺帅的
This whole thing is pissing me off.
整件事情让我很生气
Bill got me the best gift. He nailed it.
Bill给我送了个完美的礼物 他给搞定了
Now I got to do something just as good
所以现在我得做点一样完美的
or I look like a jerk.
否则就会看起来像个蠢货
What are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办?
I don't know! I saw this dispenser thing for a shower.
我不知道! 我看到了个洗澡用的洗浴用品分配器
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表