剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, but it takes a lot of time.
是 但是要花很多时间
Wait, wait, wait. Do you not think I can do it?
等等 等等 你是不是觉得我做不来?
Mom, I know when Doris got her head stuck,
妈妈 我知道Doris把头卡住的时候
I freaked and ran into the street in my underwear,
我吓坏了 穿着内♥裤♥跑了出去
but that is the kind of thing they teach you to handle
但是在兽医学院就会学习
in veterinary school.
怎样处理这种事情
I'm not saying that you can't.
我没有说你不行
I'm saying you have to be practical.
我只是想让你现实一些
You can't just sign up for everything that looks fun.
你不能看什么有趣就报什么
I... You need to, you know, focus.
我 你需要集中精力
Right now you seem a little all over the place.
我觉得你现在有点好高骛远
All over the place?
好高骛远?
Okay, look, Sue.
听着 Sue
A lot of people sacrificed so you could go to college.
为了你能去上大学 我们都付出了很多
And you got four years,
你有四年时间
so you got to take those four years seriously.
所以你要认真对待这四年
I am quadruple majoring, Mom.
我在考虑主修四个专业呢 妈妈
What is more serious than that?
还有比这更认真的吗?
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
Mom, no offense, but you didn't even graduate from college.
妈妈 无意冒犯 但是你大学都没有毕业呢
Hey, I may not have graduated from college,
我确实没有大学毕业
but that just makes me an expert in knowing how important it is.
但是这让我更加了解大学的重要性
I mean, the only reason you're still in school
你现在还能在学校读书
is that your dad sold his diaper business.
都是因为你♥爸♥爸把他的尿布生意卖♥♥掉了
So, you... Wait. What?
所以你... 等等 什么?
Crap.
糟糕
All right, yep.
好吧 是这样
When that whole financial-aid thing got screwed up,
你搞砸了助学金的事情之后
he didn't want you to miss an entire year of school,
你♥爸♥爸不想让你错过整个学年
so your dad sold his business.
所以把他的尿布生意给卖♥♥了
Hey, I got a question.
我有个问题
Have either of you guys seen "Captain America"?
你们两个谁看过"美国队长"?
What?
怎么了?
All right.
好了
That should be deep enough. Drop it in.
应该够深了 扔进来吧
I don't know about this, Axl.
我不确定该不该这么做 Axl
Brick, I am sure of two things in my life.
Brick 我一生只对两样东西是确定的
One... my head would look good on anything.
第一... 我的头放在哪都好看
And two... if you want a problem to go away,
第二... 如果想甩掉烦恼
you dig a whole and you bury it.
就挖个坑把它埋掉
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, yeah.
当然了
If you start digging around this yard,
如果你在院子里挖五分钟的话
in five minutes, you'd hit report card.
就能找到成绩单
You gonna hug me again?
你又要抱我了?
No.
不是
I mean, I want to, but I can wait.
我是说 我想抱你 但我可以等会儿再抱
I've been thinking a lot about everything Mom said,
妈妈说的话我考虑了很多
and you guys are right.
你们说的对
I need to just pick one major.
我选一个专业就好
So just tell me what you want me to do, and I will do it.
告诉我你们想让我怎么做 我一定会照办的
What? I'm not gonna do that.
什么? 我不能那样做
Why not? You told Axl what to major in.
为什么? 你告诉了Axl他应该选什么专业
Axl needed to be told to close his mouth when he takes a shower.
Axl连洗澡冲水时不要张嘴都要别人告诉他
Axl needed to be told to close his mouth when he takes a shower.
但是你为了我放弃了一切
But you gave up everything for me.
但是你为了我放弃了一切
I don't want to disappoint you or make another mistake.
我不想让你失望或者再犯错误
Tell me what you want me to do. You have to. Please?
告诉我该选什么专业 你必须告诉我 求求你?
Look, you were never supposed to know
听着 关于我生意的事
what happened with the business.
本来就不该让你知道
That was my choice.
那是我的选择
And maybe I didn't do you any favors trying to protect you,
也许在助学金的事上我没能帮上你什么忙
but I just didn't think you should have to worry about that.
但是我不想让你担心这个事
You're asking me what I want for you.
你问我我想让你做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I'll tell you what I don't want for you.
我只能告诉你我不想让你做什么
I don't want you to be on a first-name basis
我不想让你成为
with the operator from the gas company,
燃气公♥司♥那个接线员的同事
even though Joyce is very nice
虽然Joyce人很好
and lets us spread the bill over three credit cards.
而且让我们用三张信♥用♥卡♥付帐
I don't want you to have to share a battery
我不想让你的两辆车
between both your cars.
用一个电瓶
I don't want you to have to hope for a tornado
我不想让你期盼着龙♥卷♥风♥
to bring your next appliance.
给你带来新家电
I'm not trying to scare you, kid,
我不是想吓唬你 孩子
but... it's hard sometimes living like we do.
但是 像我们一样生活有时很累
And, uh...
而且...
what I hope for you
我希望你的生活
is just that it can be different.
会跟我们的不一样
Okay.
好的
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
是的
Okay.
那就好
Axl! Brick! I've been looking for you boys.
Axl Brick! 我在找你们呢
I'm not getting enough outreach to the young people in town.
我对镇上年轻人宣传得还不够
Can you two pass out some fliers?
你们能发点传♥单♥吗?
Oh-ho, of course. Anything to help.
当然了 愿意效劳
It's a terrible situation.
真是一团糟
I mean, we've been up all night thinking about it.
我们昨晚一夜没睡 一直在想这件事
That is the truth.
没错
These fliers have to go to the teen center,
这些传♥单♥要发到青少年活动中心
but make sure they don't go to kids under 10.
但是不要发给十岁以下的孩子
I don't want to scare anyone.
我不想吓到他们
Oh.
好
I see you went with Franklin Gothic,
我看你用了Franklin Gothic字体
the most serious of fonts.
最严肃的字体
So, did you boys hear?
你们听说了吗?
Because of where the cow was hit,
根据牛被袭击的地点
the police have determined that the perps were driving
警♥察♥认定袭击者应该是开了
a large white or off-white vehicle.
一辆大型的白色或是灰白色的车
Nancy.
Nancy
Hey, Paula, just texted me.
Paula刚给我发短♥信♥
There's a car parked at the Panera Bread
说有一辆车停在Panera面包餐厅那
with an out-of-state license plate.
牌照是外地的
Yeah, so, she's gonna send a picture.
她要拍张照片发过来
Okay.
好耶
Okay, you heard him, people!
你们听到他说的了!
There's a suspicious vehicle at the Panera Bread.
Panera面包餐厅有一辆可疑的车辆
Let's move!
行动起来!
And see what the soups are.
顺便看看他家今日靓汤是什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
They've I.D.'d the paint color of the vehicle now.
他们认出车的车漆颜色了
Why would you park the 'Bago out front?
你为什么把房♥车停在那么显眼的地方?
Duh, it's called hiding in plain sight.
这叫最危险的地方最安全
Don't do anything different to attract suspicion.
不要做出不寻常的举动来引起怀疑
G-Get your nose out of a book and watch some TV.
少看点儿书 多看点儿电视
I'm telling you, they're gonna find out it was me.
我告诉你 他们会查明我是袭击者的
I mean, who else could it be?
除了我 还有谁?
I'm the one who lost the town slogan contest.
我可是输了镇标语大赛的人
"Orson, the heartland's hidden gem."
"Orson 中心地带的隐藏宝石"
It goes right to motive.
这就是作案动机
Okay, I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我告诉你我们怎么办
No one's offered up a reward yet, so we're gonna be the kids
还没人提供悬赏金额 所以我们要
who volunteer their hard-earned allowance
志愿拿出自己的血汗钱
to help catch the criminals, huh?
去帮忙抓犯罪嫌疑人 嗯?
We can't afford that.
我们付不起的
Oh, my God, Brick, how can you be so smart
天 Brick 你怎么能如此聪明
and so dumb at the same time?
同时又如此愚笨呢?
It doesn't matter.
钱根本不重要
No one's gonna collect the reward
没人会拿到悬赏的
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表