剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Well, at least you're here now.
至少你现在来了
Why don't you hand out these pamphlets.
你为什么不发这些传♥单♥
I...
我...
The sea ice in the Arctic Circle is melting!
北极圈的海冰正在融化!
Sign our petition to protect the polar bears!
在我们的请♥愿♥书上签名以保护北极熊!
I don't know. Polar bears are kind of overrated.
不一定啊 我们有点儿高估北极熊的价值了
Do they really need our help?
它们真的需要我们的帮助吗?
I went to a zoo once, and they seemed fine.
我曾经去过一次动物园 他们看起来很好的
The polar bears are dying
由于人类对石油无尽的渴望
because of man's endless thirst for oil.
北极熊已经奄奄一息了
Yeah, but if you're on a long road trip
是啊 但如果你在长途旅行
and you need a place to go inside and pee,
需要一个能进去撒尿地方
where are you gonna go if you don't have a gas station?
如果没有加油站 你会去哪儿?
So thank you, oil.
所以谢谢你 石油
Big corporations are pillaging Mother Earth.
大公♥司♥正在掠夺地球母亲
But don't big corporations
但大公♥司♥
always have our best interests at heart?
不是一直心系我们的最佳利益吗?
No, they don't.
不 他们没有
They support child labor.
他们支持童工
Keeps the kids off their phones, am I right?
也让孩子们远离电♥话♥ 我对吗?
Sue, what's going on?
Sue 怎么回事?
Guess I'm just a big, giant jerk.
看来我就是个超级大混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
You're just still working out some meat toxins
你只是还在清理你身体里的
from your system.
肉食毒素
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是那样
I saw you eating bacon at breakfast yesterday.
我看到你昨天早餐吃了培根
O-okay, okay.
呃 听我说
Jeremy... Okay.
Jeremy 好吧
Don't you feel like lately, I don't know,
你最近有没有觉得 我不知道
we're just... in different places?
我们...所处的地方不同吗?
we're not in different places.
我们就站在一起啊
We're right here on a journey... together.
我们就在这儿 旅程中 两人一起
Okay.
好吧
But don't you feel like, I don't know,
但你不觉得 怎么说呢
lately, it's gotten kind of hard?
最近 变得有点艰难吗?
Changing the world is hard, Sue.
改变世界也很艰难呀 Sue
We're not quitting on the earth when she needs us the most,
但是我们不能在地球最需要我们时放弃她
and I'm not quitting on us.
我也不会放弃咱们的关系
You're not quitting on me, are you, Sue?
你不会和我分手的 对吗 Sue
No.
不会
Okay, then.
那就行了
Hey, you! Hey, fashion slave!
嘿 就是你 嘿 时尚的奴隶!
Hey, what's that on your butt?
嘿 你屁♥股♥上写的是什么?
There's some kind of message there.
那上面有字
What?
什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I can't see anything.
我什么也没看见
Wait. Oh, my God.
等等 哦天啊
I did not mean to get these.
我没想要买♥♥这种的
If you say so.
你说不是就不是吧
Seriously, do these look like something I'd buy?
真的 这像是我会买♥♥的东西吗
I don't know.
我不知道啊
You buy T-shirts for those fun runs you never go on.
你之前买♥♥的那些趣跑的T恤 也没见你去跑过啊
No, no, they were all on this table...
不不 它们都是在那张桌子上
5 for 20 bucks... so I just grabbed a handful.
5件20刀 所以我就抓了几件
I bought all these normal ones.
我买♥♥的都是普通的
This must have got in by mistake.
这件一定是无意中买♥♥的
Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing.
天啊 太尴尬了
I'm gonna have to return them.
我要把它们退回去
Why?
为什么?
Right, I'm gonna wear something that says "I'd hit that."
哈 说的好像我会穿写着”这个可以上”的东西
Come on, that's ridiculous.
拜托 也太可笑了
Boy, lesson learned...
长教训了
Never shop for underwear without your glasses.
买♥♥内♥裤♥千万别不戴眼镜
Well, I guess if you need reading glasses to see the underwear,
好吧 我猜如果你挑内♥裤♥都需要老花镜
you should probably just go straight to diapers.
你大概应该直接买♥♥尿布了
What happened to all the Hen stuff?
怎么不♥穿♥支持球队的衣服了?
I wasn't in the mood.
我没心情
What's the matter?
怎么了
High school not treating you so good?
高中生活不顺利?
No, but it sure is treating Troy good.
没有 但Troy的高中生活肯定很顺利
I don't get it.
我不明白
One second, I'm walking down the hall with my best friend,
上一秒 我和我最好的朋友在走廊里走
and the next second,
下一秒
he's swallowed up by the football team.
他就被橄榄球队吸纳了
Troy's on the football team?
Troy进橄榄球队了?
Really? That's your takeaway from this conversation?
讲真? 这就是你关注的点?
Well, I'm just saying... football...
好吧 我只是说... 橄榄球...
a lot of people think that's a big deal.
在很多人眼中是很重要的
Aren't you happy for him?
你不为他高兴吗?
No, not at all. Not even a little.
不 完全没有 一点也不
That sounds a little selfish, don't you think?
听起来有点自私 你不觉得吗?
It's not just about him being popular.
不仅仅是因为他变得受欢迎
I mean, he didn't even show up for Font Club.
我是指 他甚至没有来参加字体俱乐部
That could be for a lot of reasons.
可能有很多原因
Maybe you just got to put in a little more effort, Brick,
也许你只是需要付出一点努力 Brick
that's all.
就这样
And, hey, find out what position they got him playing,
而且 问问他们让他打什么位置
'cause they really need a nose tackle.
因为他们队真的很缺个尖峰啊
Although, they could put him somewhere on the O-line.
不过 他们可以把他放在进攻线锋上
Fine.
好吧
Write down the sports words, and I'll try and ask.
写下那几个运动术语 我会问问看的
Okay.
行
Tell the university to divest its endowment...
让学校放弃捐赠…
Breaking up with Jeremy
和Jeremy分手
was harder than Sue thought,
比Sue想得要难
so she took the obvious next step...
所以她理所当然地采取了下一步对策…
got her no-cut a cappella group to do it for her.
让她的无伴奏合唱团来替她分手
This is from Sue.
这是来自Sue的一首歌♥
Three, four.
3 4
♪ Pardon me, boy ♪
抱歉了
♪ Is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo? ♪
那是查塔努加列车吗?
Whoo, whoo!
呜 呜
♪ Track 29 ♪
轨道29
♪ Boy, you can give me a shine ♪
孩子来给我擦擦鞋吧
♪ Give me a shine ♪
给我擦擦鞋
Great plays, you guys. Great plays.
精彩的比赛 各位 精彩的比赛
Franklin went down.
Franklin一败涂地
And remember,
记住
when football is over, Font Club.
球赛结束后 来字体俱乐部
Wednesdays after school in the Xerox room.
周三放学后在复印室
Limited cookies for early comers.
饼干限♥量♥ 先到先得
Troy.
Troy
Hey, Brick.
嘿 Brick
You see me play? I did.
你看我比赛了? 是啊
The way that you pushed down that person
你撂倒那个人的样子
was quite impressive.
很厉害啊
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
Anyways, I was wondering if you were free
不管怎样 我在想你周六是否有空
to grab some French fries on Saturday.
去吃个薯条
Oh, shoot.
哦 糟糕
One of the guys, Psycho, is having a party Saturday.
有个家伙 Psycho 他周六办派对
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Wait.
等等
You should come.
你应该来呀
Sure, I guess.
当然 大概吧
Should I have my parents call Psycho's parents?
我应该让我父母给他父母打电♥话♥吗
I don't think high school works that way.
我觉得高中不来这套了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表