剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
You came back wearing both your shoes.
人回来了 两只鞋子都还在
From where I'm sitting,
我听起来觉得
it sounds like you had a pretty good night.
你今晚似乎过得不错
Truly, it couldn't have gone better.
实际上 这确实是很不错了
I was witty, interesting.
我风趣幽默
I used a curse word to great effect.
还用对了脏话
But it was just... exhausting.
但就是...太累了
All I could think about
我一直想的就是
was how long before I could leave.
我什么时候能离开
Uh, well, that explains the 8:30 pickup.
这解释了你为什么要我 八点半就过来接你
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I wanted the whole high-school experience,
我以为我想要高中生活的体验
but it ended up feeling like a lot of work.
但这似乎要花很大力气
Yeah, I don't know what to tell you, Brick.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 Brick
That's high school.
这就是高中
You feel all this pressure to be social,
你会觉得必须要融入
go to parties, hang out with the right people.
去聚会 和受欢迎的人一起玩
It gets a little easier in your 20s.
等你二十多的时候会容易一些
You can go out or stay home.
你可以出去玩或者待在家里
Then when you're 50, well, you can just stay home.
当你50的时候 你就可以一直在家里呆着了
Oh, thank God.
哦 感谢老天
I wish I was 50.
我希望我50了
Eh, there's trade-offs.
恩 有得有失吧
Look, the main thing is
重要的是
you stepped up to the plate and you took a swing,
你迈出了重要的一步
and I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
So, what's the plan for tomorrow?
所以 你明天打算干什么?
You want to stop at the hardware store
你想不想在去教堂之后 去趟五金店
after church, maybe grab a...
也许吃个...
Dad, would you mind if we're just quiet for a little while?
爸 你介不介意我们保持安静
I would not mind that at all.
我一点也不介意
Well, I didn't quit the gym.
额 我没放弃健身
When I got there, the underwear kicked in,
我到那的时候 突然想到了内衣
and I wanted to work out.
然后就想健身了
Plus, Mindy made some excellent points.
再者说 Mindy说的有道理
And they have these new collapsible bowls now
而且他们现在有那种可折叠的碗
that you can pop in your purse
可以放进钱包里
and just take right to a restaurant.
直接带去餐馆
Makes portion control so much easier.
这样控制饭量容易多了
Ma'am, can you hear me?
女士 你能听见我说话吗?
Excuse me, ma'am, can you hear me?
不好意思 女士 你能听见我说话吗?
You took quite a spill there.
你摔得挺严重的
Just gonna check your hips for any bruising or fractures.
只是要检查一下你有没有臀部淤青或者骨折
Okay.
好吧
No, wait.
不 等一下
No, see, there was this table,
不 之前有个桌子
and they had all the underwear spread out on them,
他们把所有内衣都放在上面
and I wasn't wearing my glasses.
而且我没戴眼镜
You know, it's funny where you draw your power from.
人的力量来源很有趣
It could be from your underpants.
可能是内衣
It could be from a pizza-stealing vent.
或者是抢披萨吃的通风口
And sometimes, it can come from a really good friend.
有时候 是来自于好朋友
Then I said... You know what?
然后我说... 你知道吗?
Why don't we just dispense with the reading of the minutes.
不如我们省掉读书的这一段吧?
All in favor...
支持的...
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我来晚了
Troy. What are you doing here?
Troy 你来干什么?
We're discussing Helvetica Bold, right?
我们要讨论Helvetica Bold 不是吗?
Wouldn't want to miss that.
不想错过这个
In fact, I told the whole football team about it.
实际上 我告诉了整个球队
Really?
是吗?
Well, we should probably get started.
我们也许应该开始了
Um, okay.
恩 好的
Cindy, did you make your list of top-five fonts?
Cindy 你选出了你最喜欢的五种字体吗?
Yes.
是的
Nexa Bold. Mmhmm.
Nexa Bold字体 恩
Manifesto. Mm.
Manifesto 这个..
I know, Brick, I know.
我知道 Brick 我知道
You're not a fan of upper case.
你不喜欢大写字母
But I happen to like that it's inspired
但我喜欢它灵感来源于
by the Italian rationalist movement of the 1920s.
二十年代意大利理性主义运动
No, it's fine if you want a font to slap you in the face.
不 如果你喜欢被一个字体打脸 没问题
But in my opinion, there's Bookman Old Style.
但我觉得 Bookman Old Style字体
That's such an artistic font.
非常有艺术气息
It's in so many pieces of literature nowadays.
现在很多文学作品都用
And if you want something's that's bold,
如果你想要些狂野的
there's always oblique.
还有斜体的
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表