剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, what is with you?
天啊 你怎么这样
You are so stubborn.
你太顽固了
Just let him have fun.
让他放松一下吧
It's his last summer.
这是他最后一个暑假了
Exactly.
没错
After this, he moves into an apartment, then a house.
然后 他就搬到新的公♥寓♥ 新的房♥子
He'll have his own family.
组建自己的家庭
And that's it.
就是这样的
I thought we'd at least have him for the summer, you know?
我以为起码这个夏天他能和我们在一起 明白吗
We'd maybe, uh, you know, watch some games,
我们可以看点比赛
shoot some hoops.
一起投篮
Europe's far.
欧洲太远了
It's just... far.
真的 挺远的
That is so freaking Henry Fonda.
简直太窝心了
Okay, move, move, move.
好了 动起来动起来
He's leaving right now?
他现在就要走了吗
Plane leaves at 4:00.
四点的飞机
We'll take 39, it's faster.
我们走39号♥大道 快一点
Oh, wait!
等等
My dad has that third cousin in Ireland.
我爸爸远房♥表亲在爱尔兰
I'll get his contact info.
我找找他的联♥系♥方式
Their phone numbers are all weird.
他们的电♥话♥号♥码都很奇怪
Just punch it all in.
你就照着都按一遍就可以
Why'd you park the 'Bago in front of the driveway?
你为什么把房♥车停在车道前
Well, there was a truck in my usual spot.
有辆大卡车占了我平时的车位
I didn't want to walk all the way down the block.
我不想穿过街区走这么远过来
I've been really tired lately.
最近我真的很疲倦
Okay, okay, just move it.
好吧好吧 出发吧
I'm looking for Sue Heck.
我找Sue Heck
I'm Sue Heck.
我就是
You're Blue SUV Man.
你是那个开蓝色SUV的
Oh, my gosh, I'm so happy you're alive.
天啦噜 你还活着 我太高兴了
Unless you're gonna sue me.
除非你要起诉我
I'm not gonna sue you,
我不会起诉你的
except maybe for extreme niceness.
也许起诉你太友善了
That's not a real thing, right?
没这回事吧 对吗
I know, logically, it isn't,
我知道 逻辑上讲 肯定是没有的
but I am in a very delicate place right now.
但我现在心灵很挫弱
No, there's no damage to my car.
我的车没问题
I just had to come and meet you in person.
但我得亲眼来见见你
Most people wouldn't have bothered to leave a note,
大多数人不愿意留一张便条
much less 15.
更别说15张了
I just felt so bad.
我就是感觉很抱歉
Are you kidding? You should feel good.
真的吗 你应该感到很开心
These days, people are at each other's throats,
人们最近都总是吵架斗殴
mean to each other all the time.
恶意相向
Clearly your parents raised you right.
你的父母真的把你培养得很好
Don't be an idiot, Brick.
别犯傻了 Brick
You can't take the folding chair to the airport.
折叠椅不能带到机场去
What if there's a delay?
万一延误了呢
Let's go, let's go.
走吧走吧
Seriously? Again?
讲真 又来了
What you did was special.
你的做法很特别
If there's anything you ever need in the future,
如果未来你有什么需要我帮忙的话
give me a call.
打电♥话♥给我
Ah. It's just one.
这只是一张
I could leave you more.
我也可以多给你几张
No. No, no, no, no.
不用 不用
One is great.
一张就很好啦
My mom thinks I'm kind of a hoarder.
我妈觉得我有点喜欢存货
Sue, let's go. We're taking your brother to Europe.
Sue 出发了 我们要送你哥哥要去欧洲啦
Do they allow chairs on planes?
飞机上允许带椅子吗?
Plane's gonna leave! No!
飞机要起飞了 不会吧
Axl, what's the problem?
Axl 怎么了
It's dead.
动不了
Oh, you're kidding me.
不是吧
Told you this would come in handy.
告诉过你迟早有用的
I already know I can't move it. I tried before.
我早就知道动不了了 之前就试过了
Well, can we go around?
好吧 能绕开吗?
How? We got the hill on one side
怎么绕 一边是山
and the tree on the other.
一边是树
What are we gonna do?
该怎么办?
Bring me back a mug or a stuffed animal.
给我买♥♥一个马克杯或者毛绒玩具吧
I can never have enough stuffed animals.
我的毛绒玩具永远不够
You have enough stuffed animals.
你的玩具已经够多了
I want to bring you a T-shirt with that statue
我想给你带一件T恤
of the lady who's got wings but no head.
上面印着那个有翅膀没脑袋的雕像
It'll look cool when you're wearing it
你穿着一定酷酷的
and you got no head.
因为你也没有头
Oh, you are not freezing my head.
你不能把我的头冻起来
Already put in the paperwork.
我已经填好申请文件了
Mom! Mike.
妈妈 Mike
Sue. Rob.
Sue Rob
Axl.
Axl
Welcome to the international terminal.
欢迎来到国际航站楼
For your convenience, please try our new curbside check-in.
为了您的方便起见 请办理场外登机手续
Passengers with boarding passes
持有登机牌
who are not checking in any baggage,
且没有托运行李的乘客
you may proceed to Security.
请前往安检口
All right.
到了
Wait!
等等
Oh, okay, try to find free wi-fi so that you can e-mail us.
找到免费wifi给我们发邮件
Let us know when you change countries.
换国家的时候告诉我们
And some cultures drink wine at lunch...
有些国家文化中 会在午餐时喝红酒
it doesn't mean you have to.
但是你不一定非得喝
Take pictures so we know what the world looks like.
拍照给我们看看外面的世界
Just stand for five seconds.
在这儿等5秒钟
I got to go, got to go!
我得走了来不及了
Hey, wait!
等等
If you get a chance,
有如果机会
you should check out the Colosseum.
一定要去看看斗兽场
I saw a show about it when I was a kid,
我小时候看过一个讲斗兽场的节目
and it looked really cool.
真的太棒了
Okay, I'll find the show online and watch it.
好 我会在网上找来看的
No, I mean go to the thing.
我是说亲眼去看看
I know.
知道了
Just kidding.
说笑啦
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 没事
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好啦
Oh, I'll send you a postcard from Paris!
我会在巴黎给你们寄明信片的
Arrivedeverci!
回见
So we got the first Heck ever off to Europe
多亏了Sue留了那张便条
and all because Sue left a note.
我们才成功的把第一位Heck家的人送去欧洲
See? You put good things out into the world
你对这个世界投以美好
and good things come back to you.
世界也会报之以美好
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表