剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
It's like the fifth family member.
它就像是第五个家庭成员
I'm the fifth family member.
我才是第五个家庭成员
Don't you get it, Brick?
你不明白吗 Brick
This is about more than the pool.
这不只是泳池的问题
They are trying to turn this into an adult house.
他们是想把咱们家变成大人的房♥子
What do you mean?
啥意思
I mean, we're getting older,
我的意思是 我们都长大了
and Mom and Dad are smelling the barn on parenting
爸妈已经察觉到做父母家里空荡的感觉
and looking to phase us out.
想把我们的痕迹慢慢都淡化掉
Our yearbooks, inspirational posters,
我们的年鉴 激励的海报
"Planet Nowhere" Books...
《无名星球》书籍
you think they're gonna keep all that?
你觉得他们会把这些都留下吗
No.
不会
They wouldn't do that.
他们才不会这么做
Wouldn't they?
不会吗
The other day,
前几天
I heard Mom complain about the chipped bowls.
我听见咱妈抱怨那些有缺口的碗
She wanted to get all new ones,
她想换一批新的
and then Dad said, and I quote,
而老爸是这样说的 原话啊
"Wait till the kids are gone."
"等孩子们都走了再换吧"
I love our chipped bowls.
我喜欢那些带缺口的碗
Well, you can kiss 'em goodbye.
那赶紧吻别吧
Don't actually kiss them. You'll cut your lips.
别真的用嘴亲 会伤到你嘴唇的
But this is how it starts...
但一切就这样开始了
You leave to go to college, and you come back, and poof...
你离家去上大学 等你回来
all the jigsaw puzzles are gone.
一下子 所有的拼图都不见了
But it isn't Christmas without saying
如果不说我们会玩拼图
that we're gonna do the jigsaw puzzle
然后到时候又不玩
and then not doing it.
那还算什么圣诞节
It happens, Brick.
这样的事就是会发生
Remember Grandma's doll room?
还记得外婆的娃娃屋吗
That used to be Aunt Janet's room.
那里以前是Janet姨妈的房♥间
That's right.
是的
Before you know it, your room becomes Dad's TV room,
你还没意识到的时候 自己的房♥间已经变成了老爸的电视屋
and my room becomes Mom's TV room,
而我的房♥间变成了老妈的电视屋
and then we're all married with kids,
然后我们都结婚生子了
but do we have rooms to cram our families into?
但是我们还有能把家人挤在一起的房♥间吗
No!
没了!
We have to stay at the Ramada Inn
我们只能待在小旅馆
because our rooms are filled
因为我们的房♥间里都是
with recliner chairs and hand weights.
舒适躺椅和哑铃了
This isn't about nostalgia anymore, Brick.
这已经不再是怀旧啊情怀啊什么的了
This is about our very survival.
这关乎我们的生存
They can't wait to get rid of us.
他们等不及要把我们赶走了
Well, they've never been big fans.
他们一直也不怎么喜欢我
Look, Sue, you're overreacting.
Sue 你想太多了
Maybe you need to cool off.
可能你需要冷静一下
Perhaps a dip in the pool would do the trick.
也许去泳池里泡一下会有用
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Nothing.
没啥
Well, we're just so proud.
我们真的很骄傲
He's graduating from East Indiana State in May.
他五月份就要从东印大学毕业了
Terrible football team. They stink.
那的球队糟透了
Well, they didn't play the right people.
他们用的球员不好
Anyway, he's going into the world
他马上就要步入社会了
with a B.S. In business.
商科学士
Pretty great, huh?
挺不错的吧
It's so hard to get a job nowadays.
这年头 找工作太难了
I'm glad I'm almost dead.
我很庆幸自己快入土了
You look so handsome!
这小伙帅呆了
How does it feel? Good? Do you like it?
感觉怎么样 好吗 喜欢吗
Yeah, it feels good. I like it.
感觉挺好的 我喜欢
Okay, but do you love it?
好的 那你爱它吗
Hmm? Got to love it.
你得爱它
Uh, Mom.
妈
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Got carried away.
一时忘我
It's just that you look so grown up,
只不过你看起来完全长大了
and you never let me touch you anymore.
都不让我碰你了
Okay.
好吧
Um... I like the suit, but I was thinking
我挺喜欢这外套的 但是我在想
something darker might bring out my eyes.
是不是颜色更深一些的比较衬我的眼睛
He'd like to see it in something darker!
他想试一件颜色更深的
I couldn't believe my little boy was graduating college.
真不敢相信我的宝贝儿子要大学毕业了
Seems like only yesterday I dreaded taking him shopping.
以前我都不敢带他去购物 就像是昨天的事
Axl, honey, you have to wear pants!
Axl 宝贝 你得穿裤子
You can't go without pants forever, you know!
你不能一直不♥穿♥裤子的
That's it! I'm not buying you something I've never seen on you.
够了 没看过你穿的衣服 我是不会给你买♥♥的
I'm coming in.
我要进来了
Oops! Sorry, sir!
抱歉 先生
I didn't see anything.
我啥也没看见
Axl! Come out of there this minute!
Axl 马上给我出来
Ooh! This is cute!
哎呀 这件挺好看的
So, while I was trying to keep it together,
当我正追忆往事 情难自已的时候
Brick was doing whatever it took to keep his pool.
Brick正在竭尽所能 留住泳池
Brick, can I get out now? Nope.
Brick 我现在能出去了吗 不行
My dad hasn't come home to see us enjoying the pool yet.
我爸还没回来看到咱们在泳池玩呢
Well. What's this?
这是什么情况
Got a little pool party going on here?
在开泳池派对吗
Ah, Dad. Great.
爸爸 太好了
As you can see, we are indeed enjoying the pool.
正如你所见 我们在泳池玩的很开心
Frolic.
嬉戏玩耍
Yay.
棒极了
Yep, we're all having a great time.
没错 我们玩的超开心
Please don't say how I'm feeling.
请你不要说出我的感受
You know how I hate that.
你知道我不喜欢这样的
You know, the way I see it,
在我看来
there's still something missing from that pool...
这池子里还缺点什么
you.
你
I... would love to be in there,
我也很想去
but I feel a poop coming on.
但我预感到一会儿会有大号♥来
Playing it safe.
保险点为妙
Stop!
别闹了
No, you stop.
你先
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why do you care so much about something
这东西你们几乎一直都无视着
that you ignore most of the time?
干嘛这么关心
Well, by that theory,
如果这么说
what are you still doing with Mom?
你为什么还和妈妈在一起
I love this suit on you.
你穿这衣服真好看
And it loves being on me.
它穿在我身上真好看
You needed a good suit.
你之前就是需要件好西装
Now you have something to wear to interviews...
现在终于有一件可以穿着去面试了
maybe even on a date.
或者去约会也可以
I know people don't wear suits on dates anymore,
我知道现在人们已经不再穿西装去约会了
but maybe if you go to a play or something.
但如果你们去看戏之类的还是可以穿的
People still go to plays.
现在还是有人去看戏的
I mean, I don't. Your dad's glued to the couch.
虽然我不去了 因为你老板长在沙发上了
But when girls see you in this suit,
但是妹子们看到你穿这外套
they are gonna be all over you.
肯定会向你前仆后继
Well, I don't really know about that, but...
这个我说不好
now that you brought it up,
不过既然你提起来了
I have actually... kind of been... seeing someone.
我其实 最近 算是 在交往
Lexie.
Lexie
Okay. Really?
好的 真的吗
Oh. Lexie.
Lexie
Well, she's nice. That's great.
姑娘不错 挺好
Wow. Okay.
这样 好的
I don't know... I kind of thought you'd be all like, um,
我以为你会说
"You just broke up with April. It's too soon.
你刚刚和April分手 现在太快了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表