剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you so much, Brad.
太感谢你了 Brad
This weekend has just been the best ever,
这是最棒的周末
and you are amazing.
你太棒了
Oh, I can't believe you have to leave.
哦 我不敢相信你就要走了
You never should have come here
你根本就不该来
because now I know how much I miss you.
这下我知道我会想死你的
You know, I only have one class tomorrow.
我明天只有一节课
I guess maybe I could stay one more day?
我也许可以再呆一天?
Heh. Check it out. Potato snowman.
看 土豆雪人
Oh, look! This one has legs.
看! 这个有腿诶
And it's anatomically correct.
而且还很符合生理结构
Put some shorts on that thing!
给那个玩意穿上裤子!
Oh, you know who would love this?
哦 你知道谁会喜欢这个吗?
Axl!
Axl!
I've been looking for the perfect way
我一直在找方法和Axl和解
to break the ice, and this is it.
这就是了
I'm gonna text him a picture of it.
我就给他发个这个的照片
He's gonna think it's hilarious.
他会觉得很好笑的
He won't be able to help himself.
他控制不住
He'll text me back with some funny comment.
会回我短♥信♥ 讲些好笑的话
I'll reply with something witty.
我再讲些搞笑的话
We'll both "LOL" And smiley face each other,
我们都会发LOL(大笑出声来)和笑脸给对方
and before you know it,
然后转瞬间
everything will be back to normal.
一切就都正常了
You know, I was kind of mad at you
知道吗 我原先有些生你的气
when you couldn't help me write the e-mail,
因为你没帮我写邮件
but now I'm glad you're completely useless.
现在我却为你的毫无用处而感到高兴
Glad to not be of service.
很高兴没有为你服务
You're gonna love our pizza.
你会爱上我们的披萨
Hey, Mom. Do we have a hole punch?
嘿 妈 咱们有打孔机吗?
Brick, you've been singing that commercial for days.
Brick 你唱这个广♥告♥曲唱了几天了
Oh, crap. Is this some kind of new tick?
糟糕 这不是新的怪癖吧?
You're gonna love our pizza.
你会爱上我们的披萨
Is what a new tick?
什么是新怪癖?
So, who can tell me what FDR said in response
谁能告诉我富兰克林
to the problems of The Great Depression?
应对大萧条的对策?
You're gonna love our pizza.
你会爱上我们的披萨
Think you're pretty funny, do you, Heck?
你觉得你很搞笑吗 Heck?
You're gonna love our pizza.
你会爱上我们的披萨
No, I didn't get to finish.
没 我还没说完
You know what else you're gonna love?
你知道你还会爱上什么吗?
You're gonna love our principal's office.
你会爱上校长办公室的
You didn't say you were picking up a pizza.
你没说你要买♥♥披萨啊
To be honest, I don't even know why I got it.
实话说 我都不知道我为什么要买♥♥这个
He still hasn't responded to the dirty carrot, huh?
他还没回复污萝卜的事 是吗?
No, and it's comedy gold.
没有 那多好笑啊
I mean, if carrot genitalia won't fix this, Mike,
我的意思是 如果胡萝卜的那家伙都没法搞定这事 Mike
I don't know what will.
我都不知道什么能搞定了
Felt like a winner to me.
我本来以为胡萝卜能行的
God, Mike.
天啊 Mike
My son's not talking to me.
我的儿子不跟我说话了
I mean, really not talking to me.
完全不跟我说话
I can't pretend like this is some little thing anymore.
我不能再假装这是个小事了
You know, you hear about these families that are estranged,
你听说过那些关系疏远的家庭的事
and you can't imagine that happening to you,
完全想象不出这事发生在自己身上的样子
but it is.
但这确实发生了
I mean, is this it?
难道就这样了吗?
Do I not have a son anymore?
我失去我的儿子了吗?
Hey. Got a minute?
嘿 有时间吗?
Uh... sure. Yeah.
当然
Huh.
哈
Still got the hole in the roof, huh?
车顶上还是有洞啊 是吧?
Yeah.
是的
It was nice in the summer. Winter, not so much.
夏天挺不错的 冬天就没那么好了
So, listen.
听着
I know things got pretty crazy before Thanksgiving,
我知道感恩节之前的事有些失控
but it's water under the bridge, right?
但那已经是过去式了 好吗?
You know your mom. She is how she is.
你知道你妈妈 她就是那样的
Sometimes she says things in the heat of the moment,
有时在气头上会说些不好的话
but anyway, she's pretty upset about the whole thing and...
但不管怎么说 关于这整件事她还是很难过...
I don't know if you got it or not,
我不知道你收到了没有
but she sent you a picture of a carrot.
但她给你发了个胡萝卜的照片
Yeah, I got it. It's hilarious.
我收到了 很搞笑
Great. If you could take a minute,
很好 如果你能找个时间
shoot her back a text about the carrot, it'd be...
给她回个短♥信♥ 那就...
Nope.
不
What do you mean no?
不是什么意思?
I mean I'm not talking to her.
我不会和她说话的
She went too far this time.
她这次太过分了
You can say anything you want about me,
你随便对我说什么都行
but you start taking shots at my lady, we got a problem.
但你攻击我的女人 这不可忍♥受
You know what I'm saying? No one talks crap about my lady!
我明白我的意思吗? 没人能攻击我的女人!
I hear you, but your mom is my lady,
我明白 但你妈妈是我的女人
and I need you to cut her some slack.
我需要你放过她一次
She's sorry about what she said,
她很抱歉说了那些话
and she extended the dirty carrot as a peace offering.
还发了那个污萝卜来示好
The least you can do is accept it.
你至少可以接受她的努力
Why should I?
我为什么要这么做?
Because to not make an inappropriate comment
因为不对污萝卜做出不合时宜的评论
about the dirty carrot will be disrespectful to your mother.
是对你♥妈♥的♥不尊重
Oh, if you're gonna give lessons on disrespect,
如果你要教我什么是尊重的话
maybe you should talk to your wife first.
也许你该先跟你老婆讲讲
She insulted the girl that I love,
她侮辱了那个我爱的
the girl that changed my life!
改变我人生的女孩!
Okay, take it down a notch. No, you take it down a notch!
别激动 你冷静点吧!
There are two Axls now...
现在有两个Axl...
one before April and one after April.
遇到April之前和遇到April之后的
Is there a third one I can talk to? You just don't get it.
我能跟第三个Axl谈谈吗? 你根本就不理解
Just 'cause you and Mom
你和老妈没了那种感觉
are dead behind the eyes doesn't mean I am.
不代表着我也没有
The other night, April and I talked until the sun rose.
几天前 April和我聊了一整晚
No, I get it. Your girlfriend's great.
不 我理解 你女朋友很棒
But you know what? So is your mom.
但你老妈也不差
So text her about the carrot.
就胡萝卜的事给你老妈回个短♥信♥
I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.
这不是请求 我只是在告诉你
Yeah, and I'm not 5 anymore.
我不是五岁小孩啦
I'm not gonna do it just 'cause you tell me to.
不会你叫我做 我就做
Text your mom about the dirty carrot.
给你妈发条污萝卜的短♥信♥
Do you know what April would say
如果April发现老妈
if she found out Mom had the audacity
这么大言不惭地说她笨
to say she wasn't smart?
你知道April会怎么回应吗?
First you'd have to tell her what "Audacity" Meant.
首先你得告诉她什么是"大言不惭"
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思?
It means your mom is right!
意思是你妈是对的!
Your girlfriend's as dumb as a bag of hammers!
你女朋友笨到了一个新境界!
And we all think so!
而且我们都是这么认为的!
I'm out.
我没辙了
He's not talking to me anymore.
他跟我闹僵了
And I took Sue and Brick down with me.
我还把Sue和Brick一起拉下水啦
Hey.
嘿
I hear one of my favorite students
听说我的爱徒
is having some trouble in the disciplinary department.
在纪检室遇到了麻烦
Hey, Dr. Fulton.
嗨 Fulton老师
Hey, Brick.
嗨 Brick
Hey, let's talk.
咱们谈谈
So, why did Mrs. Roberts send you down here?
Roberts老师干嘛让你来这?
You're gonna love our pizza
你会爱上我们的披萨
Well, I said, "You're gonna love our pizza", and she got mad.
我就说了这句 她就怒了
But when I... I'm gonna stop you
但当我... 等等
right there for just a second.
先别往下说
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表