剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
In New York, they have soirees.
在纽约 他们有社交聚会
In L.A., they have galas.
在洛杉矶 他们有庆祝晚会
But at East Indiana State,
但是在东印大学
you haven't lived till you've been to the annual
你如果没参加过Axl Hutch和Kenny的Bago年度狂欢
Axl, Hutch, and Kenny 'Bago Bash...
就相当于白活了一场
beverages and food not included.
当然饮料和食物是不提供的
All right!
太棒了
We did it, man.
我们做到了 兄弟
Senior year... We're going out on top.
大四了 我们也是元老级了
Whatcha got in the bag?
袋子有什么?
Pita chips and no hummus.
皮塔薯片 却没有鹰嘴豆泥
The flier specified
传♥单♥上都写了
"All chips to be accompanied by their respective dips."
"所有的薯片都应自配酱料”
Well, let's send it through the skylight
好吧 把它从天窗里丢进去
and see what the people have to say.
看看里面的人会说什么
You got lucky. The people are drunk.
你们真走运 他们都喝醉了
All right. Come on.
好吧 来吧
Come on in.
进来吧
Wow. We're legends on this campus,
瞧 我们是校园的传奇
and we owe it all to the 'Bago.
这都多亏了Bago
She's been good to us.
她一直对我们挺好
Yes, she has.
的确是
Wait. What are we gonna do with it when we graduate?
等等 我们毕业了以后要怎么处理它?
I mean, I can't take it with me,
我是说 我不能带着它
'cause I'm gonna be in grad school.
因为我得去读研究生
Well, I can't take it.
好吧 我也不能带着它
I got a business degree from East Indiana State.
我可是东印大学商学毕业的
I'm gonna be, like... A C.E.O. Of a business,
我会成为企业总裁什么的
doing business stuff, you know?
做和商务有关的事情 你懂吧?
Carrying a briefcase down hallways,
提着个公文包在走廊
asking people about their weekends.
询问人们他们周末过得怎么样
Okay.
好吧
What if we give it to a needy freshman,
如果我们把它交给一个需要的新生
let the legend continue?
使我们的传奇得以延续怎么样?
Or... we could sell it to a needy freshman
或者... 我们可以把它卖♥♥给一个需要的新生
and let the legend continue.
使我们的传奇延续下去
Oh, you are a business man.
喔 你还真是个做生意的料
Oh, hey! Is it Crazy Hat Day? That's one of my favorites.
噢 嘿! 疯狂帽子日吗? 这是我最喜欢的帽子之一
No, it is not.
不 今天不是
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
好吧 我就直说了
You can't be the beret kid.
你不适合戴贝雷帽
I don't care how many bullying seminars they have.
我不在乎开了多少关于欺凌的研讨会
A beret is just a big, fat target on your back.
带上贝雷帽你就像是背这个大靶子
It isn't a beret. It's a "Tam."
这不是贝雷帽 这是宽顶无沿圆帽
Yeah, well, be prepared to fish your tam out of the toilet.
好吧 做好准备去厕所里钓你的圆帽吧
Anyway, you've heard of the musical "Hamilton"?
不管怎样 你们听说过音乐剧《汉密尔顿》吗?
No. Yes.
没有 听说
Well, the school is voting on
我们学校正在票选
what the spring play should be this year,
今年春季的戏剧应该表演什么
and I was thinking,
然后我就在想
with the recent popularity of "Hamilton,"
最近《汉密尔顿》这么火
that I would write and submit my own.
我也应该创作然后提交我自己写的戏剧
Because if we're celebrating unsung heroes,
因为如果我们要庆祝无名英雄的话
I believe there's someone we're all forgetting.
我觉得有个英雄我们忘记提了
Sergeant Charles Stuart MacKenzie!
Charles Stuart Mackenzie中士!
It's got everything...
什么涉及了
World War I, bagpipes, Scottish rap.
一战 风笛 苏格兰说唱
I can't leave work today to pick him up
如果今天上班时 护士打电♥话♥要我去接他
when the nurse calls. Well, I can't, either.
我走不开 我也不行
Dr. Goodwin's getting me to take me to some seminar.
Goodwin医生要带我去参加个什么研讨会
Well, hopefully it'll happen on the bus
希望研讨会是在公交车上举♥行♥
and the driver will just carry him to the stoop.
然后司机只载他到门廊就行了
They all laughed at Lin-Manuel Miranda.
他们都嘲笑Lin-Manuel Miranda
That's true. Who's she?
的确 她是哪位?
Well, hey, there, Brick. Nice tam.
噢嘿! Brick 帽子挺好看嘛
Thank you for saying so.
谢谢你这么说
Now you have a great day and be fierce.
你今天一定会过的很棒 勇猛一些!
I will.
我会的
See, that's supportive parenting right there.
看 这才是积极正能量父母该有的样子
Who is ready for an eight-hour lecture on polymers?
谁准备好参加八小时的聚合物讲座了?
I'll give you hint...
给你个提示
It's me!
就是我!
Yeah. Can't wait.
哦 等不及了
Uh, so, Mike, uh, how's things at the quarry?
Mike 采石场的情况怎么样?
A little rocky?
磕磕绊绊?
Kidding.
开个玩笑
Uh, anyhoo, do you guys have seminars, too?
你们有研讨会吗?
No. Not really.
没 并没有
The job's pretty much the job.
基本上工作就是那样
Mm-hmm. Well, uh, what do you have then?
好吧 那你们有什么呢?
And feel free to go into detail.
细节也可以说哦
Drive safe.
开车注意安全
You were looking on the wrong side.
你一直搞错了位置
I told you, the pain is on his left side.
我告诉过你 他左边牙齿疼
Frankie, this is cuckoo.
Frankie 你这么搞也太疯狂了
I need my chair and my light and my spit sucker.
我需要我的椅子 医用照明灯和吸水器
His tooth is killing him, but I haven't been able
他快要被牙疼折磨死了
to get him to a dentist in years, so I am sorry,
但我好多年都没能带他带去看牙医 所以很抱歉
but if you want to diagnose him, you got to do it here.
但是如果你想给他诊断一下 只能时在这
Now get in there.
快开始吧
Oh. I see you're drinking coffee.
我看到你在喝咖啡
I sure like coffee.
我也喜欢咖啡
Uh, how do you take your coffee?
你怎么喝咖啡?
Do you take it bla-a-ck or with cre-e-e-am?
你喝黑咖啡还是加牛奶的咖啡?
Black.
黑咖啡
Cool.
挺好
Hey, can I show you my new phone?
嘿 给你看看我的新手♥机♥
It's got all sorts of neat stuff on here.
这里面有各种各样很棒的玩意
It can tell you how many steps you've stepped.
它能告诉你你走了多少步
It can tell you the temperature in Charlotte.
它能告诉你Charlotte那的气温是多少
It's even got a camera on it.
甚至还有照相功能
Smile!
笑一个!
Frankie!
Frankie!
Really?
真的要这样吗?
Well, I'm sorry, but you've been in pain for months,
好吧 我很抱歉 但是你疼了几个月了
and you won't go see anybody.
你又不愿意去看
You won't go see the dentist. You won't see the doctor.
你不去看牙医 也不去看医生
And I haven't died yet.
我到现在也没死呀
You don't have to feel embarrassed, you know?
你不需要感到尴尬 知道吗?
A lot of people are hinky about the dentist.
很多人都感觉牙医靠不住
Well, thank you for that,
谢谢你这么说
but I'm not hinky about anything.
但是我不怀疑任何事情
I just don't like the idea of someone poking around
我只是不喜欢有人在我的牙齿里捅来捅去
where they got no business being.
我的牙跟别人有什么关系
I just want you to take care of yourself, all right,
我只是希望你能照顾好你自己 好么
and now is the time to do it when I have free dental care.
现在是时候做了 因为我可以享受免费的牙齿护理
Please? I need you.
求你了? 我需要你
I can't get Axl to do anything.
Axl现在都不听我的了
Right. All right. Enough.
好吧 好吧 行了
Enough talking about it. I'll do it, okay?
别说了 我去做 可以吧?
You happy? Oh.
你高兴了吧? 噢
There's a lot of road to travel between me and that destination,
要我高兴 还差得远呢
but I am relieved.
现在我终于轻松了
Thank you.
感谢你
And don't worry, Mike.
别担心 Mike
I promise, I'll be gentle.
我保证 我会很温柔的
Look at these little woman hands.
看看我这小女人般的手
When I hold hands with a girl,
当我牵着一个女生的手时
sometimes I can't tell who's who.
有时我都不能分辨谁是谁的
Lexie, we're gonna need more milk.
Lexie 我们需要买♥♥点牛奶了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表