剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Dad, I need your opinion on this.
老爸 我需要你的意见
I finally figured out
我终于明白
why there are only three people in Font Club.
为什么字体社团只有三个人
Because it's Font Club?
因为只是个字体社团?
Exactly... It's a "Club," Not an "Activity."
没错... 这是个"组织"而不是"活动"
But I petitioned the school
但是我跟学校申请了
to grant Font Club "Activity" Status,
给字体社团弄个"活动"的名分
so now kids can get community-service credit
现在孩子们加入的话 就能得到
if they join.
社区服务的学分了
Now, let me walk you through the different fonts.
好了 让我来给你讲解一下不同字体吧
I suggest you close your eyes between each one
我建议你每看完一种字体后闭一会儿眼睛
as a palate cleanser.
以免影响后续鉴赏
How 'bout I close my eyes for all of 'em?
不如我别睁开了吧?
Now, the first font in contention
好了 第一位种子选手叫做
is Caviar Dreams...
Caviar Dreams...
clean, modern...
简洁 现代...
See, normally, Mike would jump at the chance
按往常的话 Mike一定会抓住这个机会
to escape Brick's droning with a phone call.
来逃脱Brick的喋喋不休
But this call was from Sue,
但是这一次是Sue打来的电♥话♥
who lately kept calling him wanting to chat.
这孩子最近老是打电♥话♥说想要聊天
And the only thing Mike hated more than droning was chatting.
但是跟聊天比起来迈克还是宁愿被唠叨
Suddenly, I realized I was wearing two different socks.
突然 我意识到穿错袜子了
So, what's new with you?
那你有啥新鲜事么?
Same.
老样子
And then I just think "Where do I fit in this world?"
刚才我就在想啊"世界这么大 我在何处容身啊?"
'Cause some days, I feel like I'm special,
有些时候 我觉得自己真是太与众不同了
but then I think, "Who am I to even think that I'm special?"
但我又转念一想 "我凭什么觉得自己就与众不同了?"
Doesn't everyone think they're special?
难道不是每个人都觉得自己很不同吗?
Do you thinkyou're special? Nope.
你觉得你特别吗? 没有
Flamenco is a font top-five for me.
弗拉门戈字体在我心目中排在前五
It's a bit randy, and I don't want
这个字体有点粗俗
to promise anything I can't deliver.
而且没把握的东西我不想打包票
I need to talk to you about my ovaries.
我得跟你谈谈卵巢的事
I'm going back in for more fonts.
我回去再多弄些字体
I have to go in tomorrow.
我明天得去医院
The doctor wants me to do an ultrasound, remember?
医生想让我做超声波 记得吗?
Yeah, I remember.
嗯 记得
You don't remember. Yeah, I don't remember.
你忘了 嗯 我忘了
You know, I find talking to you less and less enjoyable.
你知道吗 我发现跟你讲话真是越来越没劲了
Tell Sue... Why does she keep calling me?
就是说啊... 为什么Sue一直要给我打电♥话♥?
She doesn't have anything to say.
她也没啥好说的
She just wants to chat, and I hate chatting.
只是想聊天 我最烦聊天了
Well, she's not dating anyone right now.
好吧 她现在又没有人约会
You're kind of her boyfriend substitute.
你就像男友替代品咯
Let's go back to talking about your ovaries.
还是说你的卵巢吧
Turns out, given the choice
事实证明 在照顾老年人和
between feeding old people and meeting at Font Club,
参加字体社团这两种选择下
Font Club gave you the most bang
还是字体社团更受需要
for your community-service buck.
进行社区服务的学生的欢迎
Hello, all.
大家好啊
Welcome to Font Club.
欢迎来到字体社团
So, I thought it'd be a nice icebreaker
不如缓解一下气氛
to go around and have everybody say their favorite font.
大家来讲讲自己最喜欢的字体吧
Yeah.
请讲
Can you sign my community service?
能给我的社区服务签下字吗?
Okay, I know some of you are just here
好吧 我知道你们当中有些人为了社区服务的学分而来
for community-service credit, but if you'll give me a chance,
但是如果你们愿意给我个机会
I'll show you fonts can change your life.
我会让你发现字体能够改变人生
You know what'd change my life? If you gave us all pillows.
你知道什么能改变我们的人生吗? 你只要给我们发个枕头就行了
'Cause you're putting me to sleep.
听你说话困死了
Oh, that's funny?
好笑吗?
Well, let's see how funny it is
好吧 我们来说个好笑的吧
when you write a letter to the girl you love
当你要给心仪的妹子写信
and you need to choose between Windsong
需要在windsong字体
and Herr von Muellerhoff,
和Herr von Muellerhoff体中选择合适的字体
and you choose wrong and lose her forever.
而你选错了然后就没有然后了
Well, I wouldn't choose either of those.
我就一个都不选
I'd go with Pinyon Script, and I think you know why.
我会用拉丁手写体 你应该明白为什么
I do!
我明白!
Who gave you a key?
谁给你的钥匙?
I had one made. You can pay me back later.
我以前配的 你可以等会付我钱
I brought someone here to see you.
我给你带了个人
Hey, there, Suzy Q.
你好呀 小Sue
Oh, Sean!
噢 Sean!
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛呢?
Well, I had an interview at IU for med school.
我在你们学校有个医学院面试
I just thought I'd drop in and see my favorite Hecks.
正好来拜访拜访看看我最喜欢的Heck家的人
Don't tell the rest of your family I said that.
别告诉你家里人我这么说的
I love all you guys.
你们我全都一样喜欢
Well, sounds like you two have a lot to catch up on.
好吧 你俩好像有好多话要说呢
I'm gonna use your steam shower.
我去用用你的蒸汽淋浴
Do you have that conditioner I asked for?
有没有买♥♥我要的那种护发素啊?
I can't use what you'll use,
我不能用你用的那种
'cause I don't want my hair to look like... that.
因为我不想我的头发看起来像... 那个鬼样
Toast me a bagel in seven minutes.
七分钟以后帮我烤个贝果
Well, I'm fine.
额 我没事
You sound great.
听起来很不错
No, I am.
确实不错
My ovaries are fine.
我的卵巢还行吧
Unfortunately, they're like raisins.
不幸的是 它们跟葡萄干似的
And not the cute, plump California ones
还不是那种可爱又饱满的 会戴着手套跳舞的
that dance and wear gloves.
加州葡萄干
They're like the hard, shriveled, sad, deformed ones
像是从杂货铺里买♥♥的那种
in the Raisin Flakes we get from the Frugal Hoosier.
又干又硬 变形的皱巴巴的葡萄干
Well, this can't be a shock, Frankie.
好吧 也没啥吓人的 Frankie
I mean, you are 50... I know what I am, thanks.
你看 你都50... 我知道我多老 谢谢
You don't get it.
你没明白
Because they don't shut men's factories downs.
男人的工厂又不会倒闭
They only shut women's factories down.
只有女人的工厂会
What factories?
什么工厂?
This factory.
这里
I mean, I liked knowing it was open.
我很怀念它从前正常运作的时候
Now it's all red-tagged and padlocked
现在却贴了封条上了锁
with bulldozers in the parking lot.
停车场里还停满了要拆除它的推土机
I feel like anything I say here is gonna be wrong,
好像我现在说什么都是错的
so... you want to just hug me?
要不... 抱一抱?
Shut your eyes, Frankie. I got a surprise for you.
闭上眼睛 Frankie 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Hey, baby. I got you a baby.
你好啊 宝宝 我弄来一个宝宝
I don't understand.
我没懂
Nothing to understand... got you a baby.
没什么要懂的... 就是一个宝宝
What do you mean, you got me a baby?
什么意思 你给我弄了个宝宝?
It's Dierdre's. She's letting us borrow it.
它是Dierdre的孩子 她说我们可以借用一下
I forgot to ask whether it's a boy or a girl,
我忘了问她男孩还是女孩了
but I figure we'll find out eventually.
不过我们自己会搞明白的
What? Why are we watching it?
什么? 我们为什么要照看它?
Well, she was supposed to go out,
她之前想要出去一趟
but her mom had some fake dizzy spell,
但是她妈妈假装头晕不能给带小孩了
but she was all dressed up, so I felt bad.
她都已经打扮好了 我觉得她挺惨的
She was wearing clunky jewelry.
她满身笨重的珠宝都戴好了
I don't know what that is, but she made it seem
我不知道她出门干嘛 但是看起来
like it's a big deal. And you just offered to babysit?
好像挺重要的 所以你就自告奋勇地当保姆了?
Why do you sound angry? Because I am angry!
怎么你听起来像生气了? 我就是生气了!
You said you wanted a baby.
你说过你想要个小孩
No, I didn't! Yes, you did.
我没有! 你说过
You were upset about your dried-out ovaries,
你之前说到你那干瘪的卵巢多难过啊
and you wished you could have a baby, so...
而且你希望你能生个孩子 所以...
got you a baby!
我给你弄了个孩子来!
I wished I could still have a baby if I wanted to,
我是说如果我想要个孩子的话 希望自己有能力生
but I don't want to.
但是我现在不想要
Take that baby back.
把孩子弄走
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表