剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Great.
太好了
Go Hens.
母鸡队加油
Go Hens!
母鸡队加油
I knew Grandma sent you fudge.
我就知道外婆给你寄了软糖
Didn't she send you any?
她没给你寄吗
Yeah, but it's gone.
寄了 但是我的吃完了呀
I knew I could count on
我就知道我可以指望你的
your "I'll only eat one a day
"一天只吃一颗
to make the pleasure last" Theory.
让愉悦感长久"的理论
Okay, well, you do not deserve fudge, Axl.
好吧 你不配吃软糖 Axl
Your advice didn't work.
你的建议不管用
What? Did you act like a jerk?
什么? 你表现得像混♥蛋♥了吗?
Yes!
是的
You would have been so proud of me.
混♥蛋♥到你会为我骄傲
I was totally obnoxious, but he didn't care.
我非常招人厌了 但他不在乎
Amateur.
业余
You want me to break up with him for you?
你要我替你和他分手吗?
You would do that for me?
你会为我这么做?
Of course, Sue.
当然了 Sue
You're my sister. I'd do anything for you.
你是我妹妹 我会为你做任何事
And 20 bucks.
给20刀就行
You would charge your own family?
你向家人收钱?
Hey, the Boss Co. Break Up Service rate
嘿 老板公♥司♥分手业务的价格
is normally $25.
正常是25刀
I'm giving you a family discount.
我给你的是家属优♥惠♥
What about all the chocolate you've been eating?
那你吃的那些巧克力呢
You're right.
你说的对
I should probably buy my own chocolate.
我大概应该自己买♥♥巧克力
Better make it $25.
还是得收25刀啊
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I would like to return an item.
我想要退回一样东西
It's kind of... embarrassing.
有点...尴尬
Obviously, I didn't mean to buy these.
显然 我没打算买♥♥这个的
Obviously.
显然
Well, not that obviously.
不是那么显然吧
I mean, I could wear those.
我是说 我也可以穿那种
Oh, sure, of course.
当然了
Back in the day, right?
以前的事了 对吧?
Anyway, let me just get a price check.
不管怎样 让我查下价格
Uh, Tiffany, can I get a price check
Tiffany 能帮我看下
on I'd Hit That?
“这个可以上”的价格吗
Well, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Not just back in the day.
不只是以前
I mean, it's still within the realm of possibility.
我是说 现在也还是有可能的
There are people that have wanted to hit that before.
以前就有人表示喜欢我穿这个
Even recently.
甚至最近都有
I mean, I have a loving husband.
我有一个很爱我的丈夫
We have a good relationship.
我们的关系很好
Sure, we get busy and tired,
当然啦 我们平时很忙很累
and we still have one kid at home.
我们还有一个孩子在家里住
And I have stomach issues. They want me off the Dr. Pepper.
还有我有胃病 他们叫我不要再喝胡椒博士碳酸饮料了
I'm down to one.
现在只剩一个孩子在家烦我了
Otherwise, that would get hit a lot more.
要不然的话 我穿这个就会更受欢迎了
Well, we usually don't accept returns,
我们一般不接受退货
but I'll make an exception because your story's so sad.
但我会为你破例一次 因为你的故事太惨了
So, do you want this on your credit card or cash?
那么 你想要退款到信♥用♥卡♥上还是给现金?
I...I...I'm sorry, I just feel like
我...我...我很抱歉 我只是觉得
I really need to make a point here.
我非常需要说清楚一点
I think, for a woman my age,
我认为 像我这个年纪的女人
I have kept myself in pretty good shape.
我已经算保养的很好的了
I have been an inactive member of a ladies gym
我作为一个不太积极的女性健身房♥会员
going on 22 years now.
已经有二十二年了
And yeah, sure,
当然了
I hit the frosting every now and then,
我时不时吃带有糖霜的甜点
but I have been blessed with a fast metabolism.
但幸运的是我新陈代谢很快
Look, if you want something more your style
听着 如果你想要更适合你的风格
and more, you know, functional,
以及更... 实用的内衣
you might try the Undergarment Garage.
推荐你去内衣车♥库♥这家店
My mom loves it.
我妈妈就非常喜欢它
Hey, I am not Undergarment Garage material.
嘿 我可不是内衣车♥库♥那类的
I am still vibrant.
我仍然很有活力
As a matter of fact, I will keep these underwear,
事实上 我要留下这些内♥裤♥
and I will also take...
我还要买♥♥印有...
Hashtag Hottie...
#辣妹#...
Twerk it...
翘臀扭起来...
uh, Party In My Pants...
胖次里的狂欢...
and, uh, oh, no, no... this is disgusting.
还有 不行 这太恶心了
You should keep these in the back.
你们应该把它放在里面
Kids are walking by.
这里是有孩子来的
Free refreshments! Hey! Care for a big glass of fracking juice?
免费的提神饮品! 想要一大水力压裂汁吗吗?
Make yourself a frackarita.
给自己来一杯弗莱克丽塔吧(源自玛格丽塔酒)
You like that?
喜欢吗?
Yo, dude.
哟 兄弟
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Listen, my sister's done with you.
听着 我妹妹不想和你在一起了
Is she? Axl, let me ask you something.
是吗? Axl 让我问问你
Have you ever been in love?
你有爱过吗?
So, is it done?
搞定了吗?
Uh... yeah-ish.
额... 算是吧
Oh, my God. You didn't do it.
天啊 你没有和他说
He talked about love, okay?!
他提到了爱 好吗?!
And I'm very sensitive to that right now.
我现在对这个很敏感
So when the four of us go to dinner on Thursday,
我们四个周四一起去吃晚餐的时候
we can talk about it then.
再谈这件事吧
I cannot believe you caved, Axl.
我真不敢相信你居然让步了 Axl
I want my money back.
我要把钱拿回来
I don't have it.
没有了
I gave it to stop fracking. The guy is good.
我把钱捐了 为了阻止水力压裂开采天然气 那家伙很厉害
Hey.
你好
Oh, Lexie, seriously?
Lexie 真的吗?
You're a very cute girl. Just please, have some dignity.
你是个很可爱的女孩 请自重一下吧
Just so you know, we bought you some lunch meat,
告诉你一声 我们给你买♥♥了一些午餐肉
so you can tell the school they can stop calling.
所以你可以给学校打电♥话♥让他们别再打来了
I talked to Troy.
我和Troy聊过了
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
He invited me to a party.
他邀请我去参加派对
Hey, great.
太好了
Did you find out what position he's playing?
你弄清楚他踢什么位置了吗?
Actual son here trying to work through a problem.
你真正的儿子正在这克服遇到的问题呢
Anyway, at first, I was looking forward to going,
总之 一开始 我很期待
but now I'm worried.
但现在我有些担心
What am I gonna say to a bunch of jocks?
我要和一堆运动员聊什么?
Can you give me some football terms to use
你能告诉我一些橄榄球用语
so I don't embarrass myself
让我不会在试图融入
trying to fit into the conversational bouquet?
社交之园时太尴尬吗?
Uh, first of all, I'd steer clear of "Bouquet."
首先 我会避开"社交之园"这个词
Second, just talk about anything.
第二点 随意聊些什么
Just be yourself.
做自己就好
Should I talk about Charlie Rose?
我能谈Charlie Rose吗? (美国脱口秀主持人)
No. Why would you do that?
不行 为什么要说他?
Well, I like his interviewing style.
因为我喜欢他的访谈风格
The way he takes one topic and really delves into it.
他挑起一个话题然后深入探究的那种手段
Um, just talk,
就聊聊
like, uh, "Hey, what class are you in?
像 "你是哪个班的?"
Where'd you get those sneakers?"
你的运动鞋在哪买♥♥的?
You're giving me tall-guy advice.
你在给我适用于高个子人的建议
That all works coming from you.
对你来说这些方法都很有效
If I did it, I'm just the weirdo
但如果我做了 就会是个过分注意
paying too much attention to people's shoes.
别人鞋子的怪咖
Okay, whatever.
好吧 随你怎么说
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表