剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
April could be it for Axl!
April可能成为Axl的真命天女!
What are you worried about April for?
你到底在担心April些什么呢?
Jeremy's the one to worry about.
Jeremy才应该是要担心的
He's trying to take away the one thing I love.
他正试图要夺走我唯一的所爱
Sue?
你是说Sue?
No, the Colts.
不 印城雄马队
This is how bad it is.
糟糕成这样了
We're crossing our fingers for Cindy.
咱们最好祈祷Cindy能好一点吧
That's it.
算了
I'm done being cool.
我不想再淡定了
Axl needs an uncool mom's advice.
Axl需要一个不淡定的妈妈的建议
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗?
I think he brought her here for a reason.
我认为他带她来这是有原因的
He wants me to tell him the truth.
就是他想要我来告诉他真♥相♥
I'm gonna go out there right now
我现在就要出去
and tell him exactly what I think of her.
然后清楚明白地告诉他我是怎么看待她的
Yep, Axl was in love...
是 Axl的确恋爱了...
and April accidentally took my coat.
而April不小心错拿了我的外套
What'd he say? I couldn't do it.
他说什么了? 我做不到
He loves her.
他爱她
There's nothing to be gained by me saying anything.
我无论说些什么也不会有什么好处的
It's just not gonna go my way.
事情不会按我所想的方向发展的
You think you can control things, but you really can't.
你觉得你可以掌控一切事情 但事实上你并不能
You make plans and backup plans
你制定一堆计划 备用计划
and backup plans to your backup plans.
然后又给你的备用计划制定备用计划
But then stuff happens,
但某些事就那么发生了
and your plans go out the window.
你的计划就赶不上变化了
'Cause more often than not,
'因为往往事情的关键
it's about the little things you don't plan for.
就在那些你没有计划好的小事
Cool backpack.
好酷的包啊
Thanks! You too.
谢谢! 你也一样哈
You ever talk to yours?
你有跟你的包聊过天吗?
What? Nothing.
你说啥? 没什么
Maybe we shouldn't plan at all.
也许我们根本就不需要规划
Maybe we should just be in the moment we're in
我们也许应该活在当下
and enjoy the time we have with the people we love.
享受与所爱之人在一起的时光
Damn it!
靠!
That would've been the perfect toast.
这些话本可以成为我完美的祝酒词的
Oh, I'll save it for Thanksgiving.
欧 我要把这个留在感恩节再说
I hope it's just the core group.
我希望那时候只有我们五个核心成员在
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表