剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
You know, the number of threads woven together in the fabric.
就是编织成织物的线的数量
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
What's better... higher or lower?
哪种质量好... 线多的还是少的?
Higher. Then they're lower.
多的 那它们是少的
What? I saw Axl do this.
怎么了? 我看Axl这样吃
It looked good.
看起来不错
How was the game?
比赛怎么样?
We won.
我们赢了
Oh. Well, that's great.
噢 那挺好啊
So, Tink must be working out, huh?
Tink 很一定给力吧?
Yeah, she's good. Everybody loves her.
是的 她很好 大家都喜欢她
So, why are you acting so weird?
那你为什么表现得这么怪啊?
Oh, no. Was Chuck in charge of refreshments again?
哦 可别是又轮着Chuck负责点心了?
No, I hurt my back,
不是的 我背部受伤了
and so I blew a couple plays I normally make,
我搞砸了几个平时都能搞定的比赛
and Tink benched me.
Tink让我作我替补了
Oh, you know, I got my car washed, finally.
哦 知道吗 我终于把车洗了
Maybe that's what Nancy thinks I should be proud of?
也许这是Nancy说的我应该感到骄傲的事?
The sun was in my eyes for the first three innings, so...
前三局我都面朝太阳 眼睛晃得疼 所以...
Ugh, school. Let it ring.
呃 学校打来的 响着吧
Hello, proud parents. This is Jan in the main office.
你好 骄傲的父母们 我是总办事处的Jan
You haven't RSVP'd yet
由于你们没有及时答复
for the National Honor Society induction ceremony,
国家高中荣誉生会入选典礼邀请
and we're trying to get a head count
我们需要清点人数
so we can see how many pizza pockets we'll need.
这样才能知道要准备多少披萨馅饼
Congrats to Brick!
祝贺Brick!
Oh, I am so proud!
哦 我太骄傲了!
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思
I-I didn't know where this led.
我不知道这个洞通向这里
Oh, you know, I went by your school to see your tow-phies.
喔 你知道 我路过你学校的时候去看了你的"想杯"(奖杯)
What? Your towphies.
什么? 你的"想杯"
I can't understand what you're saying.
我没听明白你在说什么
Plus, I'm a little distracted.
另外 我有点走神
You got a little bat in the cave, there.
因为你鼻子那有点脏东西
Oh, sorry. I'm just a little stuffed up.
喔 不好意思 我有些鼻塞
Anyway, uh, the week's almost over
总之 这周快要结束了
and I feel like we haven't gotten a chance to...
我觉得我都还没有机会来...
Well, the bat's gone.
脏东西没了
Now I'm just wondering where it went.
我只是在想它到哪去了
Brick, hello?
Brick 嘿?
I ask you if we have anything to be proud of,
我问你你有没有什么值得骄傲的
and you're talking to me about acing some stupid geometry test?
你净说些什么几何考试拿了A的事?
You made National Honor Society! 、
你入选了国家高中荣誉生会!
Oh. Right.
哦 这个
W-Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你没告诉我呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't think it was that big a deal.
我觉得这没什么大不了的啊
Plus, every time there's an event at school,
而且 每次学校有什么大事
you and Dad roll your eyes.
你和爸爸都报之白眼
Then if you do come, you show up late.
就算你们出席的话 也总是迟到
You always complain about having to bring a dessert,
每次你都抱怨要自带甜品的事
even though we usually just stop by on the way
尽管我们通常只是顺路买♥♥点
and grab some store-bought cookies.
超♥市♥里的饼干
You sit on the end of the row,
你会坐在最后排
so that way you can leave early, and...
这样你就能提早开溜 而且...
Okay, okay, okay. I get it.
好的 好的 我明白了
But, Brick, this is a big deal.
但 Brick 这确实很了不起
You're the first person in the family
你是咱家头一个
to make the Honor Society.
入选国家高中荣誉生会的
I mean, we don't have much to be proud of,
我是说 我们没有多少值得骄傲的
so when is time to be proud of, I would like to be there.
所以有机会骄傲的时候 我很乐意在场
When is it? Saturday.
什么时间开始? 周六
I can't go.
我去不了
Grandma got us tickets
外婆给了大家
to the touring company of "Finian's Rainbow"
芬妮恩的彩虹(音乐剧)巡演的票
with the "Kiss my grits" Girl from "Alice",
还有《爱丽丝》里说"舔老娘的脚丫子"的那个姑娘出演
and she's really excited about it.
她对这个非常感兴趣
Mom, it's all right.
妈 没事
I really don't care if you go or not.
我真的不介意你们来不来
Honestly.
真心的
Besides, they videotape these things now.
另外 他们会录下来的
I'm sorry. I really want to go, but I can't blow off Grandma.
实在对不起 我真的很想去 但我不能扫了外婆的兴
Janet got her a massage recliner for her birthday.
Janet送了她一台按♥摩♥椅做生日礼物
Hey, go to the play.
嘿 去看演出吧
The ceremony's gonna be pretty dull, actually.
反正典礼也很无聊的
I just walk up and get a certificate.
我就走上台前 领一张证书
And I really want to see that,
我很想看这些
so make sure you get a videotape of it, okay?
你一定要拿到录像带 好吗?
You get that it's about the massage recliner
这都是关于按♥摩♥椅
and me buying back my mom's love, right?
和我赢回我妈的爱 你了解的对吗?
Got it.
了解
With Tink at the helm,
在Tink的指挥下
Orson Limestone won their next four games.
石灰岩队赢下了接下来四场的比赛
They even beat Ernie's Injection Molding.
他们甚至打败了欧尼的喷射机队
Unfortunately, for those four games,
不幸的是 所有的四场比赛里
Mike was playing a different position.
Mike都换了一个位置玩
Whoo! All right! Yeah!
喔哦! 好! 耶!
All right, Wayne, you're up.
好了 Wayne 这场你上
Chuck's on deck, and Dave's in the hole.
Chunck 准备上阵 Dave 击球位
I'm gonna bunt!
我会来个触击的!
Hey, Coach, I'm sitting out a lot of games here.
嘿 教练 我都歇了不少比赛了
My back is feeling great now. No kidding.
我的背现在好极了 没开玩笑
I tied my shoes this morning on the first try.
我今天早上一次性就把鞋带系好了
I'm ready to get back in there.
我能上场了
Oh, we're kind of on a winning streak here, Heck.
哦 我们现在势头正旺 Heck
You don't want to mess with that mojo.
你是不会想坏了这运气的
Even talking about it gives me the jeebies. Whoo!
即使只是说说都让我神经紧张 喔!
Well, I want to contribute, you know?
我想发挥点贡献 知道吗?
And more than just knitting a bat cozy.
不只是来绕线的
Sorry, Heck, but John's playing out of his mind.
对不起 Heck 但John都打疯了
I kept thinking he was gonna go back to his old ways,
我一直以为他会回归他原来的水平
but he's on fire.
但他燃爆了
Soon as he cools off, you're the first one back in.
只要他状态冷下来 我第一个让你上场
When Dave was coach, he always had me in the starting lineup.
Dave当教练的时候 我都在首发阵容
Dave, you okay with the lineup?
Dave 你喜欢现在的阵容吗?
You mean, am I okay with winning?
你是问我 喜欢获胜吗?
Yeah.
当然喜欢
Stop moving.
别动
You're right... not bad.
你是对的... 味道不错啊
Okay, Lexie and I are all packed
好了 我和Lexie都打包完了
and we're heading back to school.
我们要回学校了
I feel bad, though. I think we Hecked up Lexie.
可是我感觉很糟糕 我觉得我们家把Lexie害惨了
Thank you again for letting me stay here.
再次感谢你们收留我
It was a super-fun week... five stars on Trip Advisor!
这周真的超级欢乐 五星好评!
Aww, well, it was great having you, Lexie.
呃 有你在这里真是太好了Lexie
Come anytime.
欢迎随时再来
Our house is your house... or at least a much smaller version.
我们家就是你家 至少是你们家的迷你版
Oh, is... is Axl around?
喔 Axl ...在吗?
I wanted to say goodbye.
我想说声再见
No, he left.
不 他出去了
He said Spring Break '17
他说 第17个春季假期
will go down as the most pathetic in history
会是最有史以来最悲剧的的一个
and he was ashamed to be a part of it.
他为参与其中感到羞愧
Um, my throat's closing up, so I'd better go.
呃 我喉咙有些发紧 我最好快点走
Hey, Heck. How you doing?
嘿 Heck 你怎么样?
Feeling great, ready for the game tomorrow.
感觉棒极了 明天就能上场
Yeah, I got some bad news,
我有一些坏消息
and I don't want you to take it too hard,
我不希望你听了以后太难受
so I'm just gonna rip off the Band-Aid.
长痛不如短痛 我直说了
I got poached. Poached?
我被挖了 被挖了?
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表