剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
You never mentioned mom's friend,
你还没提妈妈的朋友
The hostess at applebee's.
Spplebee's餐厅的女老板
Should we go back in?
我们再返回去?
No. we're done.
不 这事完了
Well, can't we go over her head?
我们能不能去找她的上级?
Can't we just keep going over heads
或者她上级的上级
until we get to the head that says yes?
一直找到同意我们请求的上级?
Come on, dad. What's our next step?
爸 我们下一步做什么?
I don't have the next step! Don't you get it?
我们没有下一步! 你明白吗?
You know, we wouldn't be in this mess
如果你能上一点点心
if you paid just a little bit more attention.
我们不会有现在这些麻烦
I thought a summer in Dollywood would help you grow up,
我想暑假让你在Dollywood能让你成熟点
But I guess I was wrong.
我想我错了
Why are you yelling at me?
为什么你要吼我?
You think I'm not upset?
你觉得我不难过吗?
I'm the one who doesn't get to go to college.
我是那个不能上学的人
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just... frustrated.
我只是...感觉太挫败了
I'm the dad.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm supposed to know how to fix these things for you,
我应该知道怎么解决这种事
And I just don't know how to fix this.
但我没办法
All right, blocking drills. We're pairing up.
准备好了 阻挡练习 两个一组
Heck, you're with Hutch.
Heck你和Hutch一起
Krewson, you're gonna be with Donovan.
Krewson你和Donovan一起
Uh, excuse me, coach? Can I hit with Madman instead?
不好意思 教练? 我能和Madman一组吗?
This isn't a dinner party. This is football!
这又不是晚宴 这是橄榄球!
You go where I tell you.
我说什么就是什么
Now go! get your helmets on!
动起来! 带上头盔!
Here we go.
开始
Look alive, people! here we go!
来点活力! 动作快点!
Line up!
列队!
Okay. Watch the leg.
小心点我的腿
Oh, is that your scooterin' leg?
这是你滑板的腿?
Hey, I didn't even get to see April that day,
我那天根本没见到April
So I hope you're happy, butthead!
你开心了没 猪头!
"butthead"?! you're the butthead!
猪头?! 你才是猪头!
You left me in the middle of Orson!
你就那样把我丢在Orson!
And you tore up the 'bago'!
你拆毁了房♥车!
I tore it up 'cause you're rude!
那是因为你太无礼了!
You got no consideration for anybody but yourself!
你只考虑自己不考虑别人!
You're just jealous.
你就是嫉妒
"Jealous"? why would I be jealous?
嫉妒? 我嫉妒什么?
'Cause i got a girl with lake eyes and you don't.
因为我有个眼睛美如湖水的女友 你却没有
Dude, you just don't get it!
兄弟 你怎么就不明白!
You don't want to see me happy! Why do you hate love?!
你见不得我高兴! 为什么你仇恨爱情?!
You think I hate love? i love love!
你觉得我仇恨爱情? 我爱爱情!
I love seeing you in love. it's beautiful, man!
我乐见你陷入爱情 这很美妙 兄弟!
Then what's your problem?
那你的问题是什么?
The problem is, you didn't return
问题是 你整个暑假
any of my text summer.
都不回我短♥信♥
And I had to hear that you were in love from Kenny.
我还得从Kenny那知道你谈恋爱了
It hurt, man. It really hurt.
我很受伤 兄弟 我很受伤
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know I have a hard time expressing my feelings.
你知道我不太善于表达自己的情感
It's just our senior year, and you're my best friend.
我们都快毕业了 你是我最好的朋友
I feel like you just don't care!
我觉得你一点都不在乎!
I care! I totally care!
我在乎! 我当然在乎!
Well, then spend more time with me.
那多花点时间跟我在一起
Hug a brother once in a while.
偶尔拥抱一下你兄弟
You want a hug? then just say you want a hug!
你想要拥抱? 那直接说阿!
I want a hug!
我想要拥抱!
Heck! Hutchinson! I said break it up!
Heck! Hutchinson! 给我分开!
You see that?! look at these two!
看见没?! 看他们俩!
They're animals.
他们就像野兽一样
That's the kind of hate I want to see.
这就才是我想看到的仇恨
Look, if I'm gonna sneak out of work in the middle of the day.
如果要我上班途中开溜的话
It better involve a margarita or a cinnabon.
最好给我来杯玛格丽特或者个肉桂卷
Not a sick kid who won't take a pill.
而不是给我个不肯吃药的病小孩
I told the nurse not to call you.
我跟护士说了不要给你打电♥话♥
I'm fine.
我没事
Besides, with my hearing getting worse,
另外随着我听力变差
all my other senses are getting stronger.
我其他感觉反倒增强了
You did have cinnabon, didn't you?
我闻到你吃肉桂卷了是吗?
Okay, that's it. this pill is going in you.
够了 不管怎么样这药你都得给我搞进去
Right now, you still have a choice of which entrance.
现在你还能选从哪个部位搞进去
Listen.
听着
Sometimes you just got to do things you don't want to do.
有时候你必须去做一些你不愿意做的事情
That's called being an adult.
这就叫做个成人
I mean, I don't get it.
我真是不明白啊
It's the easiest thing in the world.
这是世上最简单的事了
Why can't you do it?
你怎么就办不到呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why can't you parallel park?
那你怎么不会侧方停车?
I can parallel park.
我会侧方停车
Not really.
哪有
You drive blocks out of your way
为了避免侧方停车
just to avoid parallel park.
你都多开出好几个街区
Which seems like something an adult should be able to do.
这应该是成年人可以做到的事
My dad barked at me when I was learning to parallel park,
我学侧方停车那会儿 我爸老吼我
And it was very tense,
我很紧张
And it's something I never mastered, okay?
所以这个我从没学会过 行了吗?
I get it.
我理解
Just seems like something you
只是这事到现在
should have gotten over by now.
你也应该克服了
Why can't you just do it?
你怎么就办不到呢?
Okay. fine.
好吧
Fine. you know what? I'm gonna do it.
好 你猜咋地? 我等会就去
I'm gonna parallel park and you're gonna swallow that pill.
我等会侧方停车 你要把药片给我吞下去
But... Hey.
但... 嘿
If i'm doing it, you're doing it.
如果我做了 你也得跟着做
Okay.
行
Bumper even at the front.
与前车后保险杠平行了
Now gently, gently turn.
轻轻转向
This is pretty good.
这挺不错啊
Oh, crap.
我去
Hey! i did it!
嘿! 我做到了!
I swallowed a pill!
我吞下去了!
I am a man!
我是个男子汉!
Who cares? I dinged that guy's license plate.
谁在乎你这事啊? 我撞凹了后面车的车牌了
Let's get out of here.
我们快离开这里
Uh, mom, I think we just lost our side mirror.
妈 我们的侧视镜撞掉了
Don't bark at me! i told you i wasn't good at this!
别吼我! 我给你说过这个我不在行!
I can't believe this is really happening.
这事真是难以置信
That you're really leaving.
你真的要走了
What are you gonna do now?
你接下来怎么办?
I don't know. Move back home.
不知道 搬回家
Work at Spudsy's. Cry a lot.
在Spudsy's打打工 大哭一场
This can't be the end.
这事不能就这么完了
Did you try calling your lawyer?
你有联♥系♥过律师吗?
What about your parents' business manager?
你♥爸♥妈的业务经理怎么说?
Oh, Lexie. I'm gonna miss that.
Lexie 我会怀念这一切的
Ugh. why is the school e-mailing me?
为什么学校还给我发邮件?
Don't they know I don't go here anymore?
他们不知道我不能来了吗?
Wait, what?
等下 什么?
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
No. wait, Lexie.
不是吧 等等 Lexie
Can this be right?
这是真的吗?
"Dear Sue Sue Heck, we are pleased to inform you...
"亲爱的Sue Sue Heck 我们愉快地告知您...
"...that you have been reinstated as a student
...你已再次成为一名
at East Indiana State for the current school year."
东印第安纳州立大学本学年的学生"
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表