剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
So, Sean? Are you guys like...?
Sean? 你们俩是...?
What?! No!
什么?! 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
He's like an older brother to me.
他就像我的哥哥一样
So you wouldn't mind if I...?
所以你不会介意我...?
Sorry. I spit on you.
抱歉 喷到你了
That is how strongly I wouldn't mind.
这表示了我不介意的程度
Of course not. You go for it, girl.
当然不了 去争取吧 美女
Look at this. My breadstick is a moustache.
看着 我的面包变成了我的胡子
Right?
怎么样?
So, Sean, which out of the five schools is your favorite?
那么 Sean 这五所学校里哪一所是你最喜欢的?
Uh, well, I love Duke.
我最喜欢杜克大学
They've got a great Med-Peds program,
他们那儿的儿科项目很棒
and they have killer architecture.
还有他们的建筑太棒了
Uh, sorry, I don't believe that they have the Gumford Gazebo.
抱歉 我不认为他们有Gumford观景台
It was built by Ezekiel Gumford in 1882.
它在1882年由Ezekiel Gumford建造的
And after the big flood, they rebuilt it,
在洪水过后 又被重建了
and now it's half-plastic.
而现在它是半塑料的
Wow, that could really tip the scales.
哇 这可是会起决定性作用的
I'll have to check that out.
我得去核实一下
Oh, well, I'm done.
哦 好吧 我吃完了
Let's go.
我们走吧
I give tours to prospective students, so...
我平时会带有意报考我校的学生参观...
Or you can just go yourself.
你们就这么走了也行
Okay.
好吧
Is it me, or was that weird?
是只有我吗 还是这件事太奇怪了?
Yes.
我也这样觉得
I mean, I love that Sean and Lexie went off together,
我是说 我觉得Sean和Lexie一起离开没什么问题
cause they're both great. Yeah, they're awesome.
因为俩人都很好 对 他们最棒了
And it's cool that Lexie was being so nice to Sean,
而Lexie对Sean很友好也挺好的
cause he's got that squeaky-clean,
因为他是个非常整洁
successful med-school-student thing
成功的医学院学生
that most girls are not that into.
而大多数女孩都不喜欢这一点
I just hope he wasn't put off by her,
我就希望他不要对她没兴趣
cause she was so obvious.
因为她做的太明显了
You order a salad in front of a guy,
你在一个男生面前点了沙拉
it's like, "Hello! Please marry me."
就像是在说:"你好! 我们结婚吧"
Uh, Sean was the obvious one.
Sean才是做得很明显的人
"You're so pretty. You look like Snow White." Lame.
"你真美 你就像白雪公主" 太老套了
What about Lexie, showing off her Ezekiel Gumford knowledge?
那Lexie呢 炫耀她有多了解Ezekiel Gumford?
I just thought Sean had game, but if that's his game,
我觉得Sean有戏 但如果他就这些伎俩
then damn.
那挺糟糕的
But, hey, if Lexie liked it, then great.
但是 如果Lexie喜欢的话 那就没问题
That's great. They're both great.
太好了 他们都很好
And if they were a couple, they'd be twice as great.
如果他们是一对 他们就会是好上加好
Oh, duh!
呃 当然!
My best friend and my neighbor
我最好的朋友和我的邻居
who's like a brother to me... and nothing more...
他对我来说就像是邻家大哥哥 仅此而已
end up together?
他们俩要是走到一起?
What could be better than that?
还有什么能比这更好的吗?
I actually now hope it happens.
说实话我挺希望他们两个在一起的
I'm gonna pray on it tonight.
我今晚就要为此祈祷了
Do you weirdly feel like you want to eat
你现在有没有诡异地
a lot of ice cream right now?
突然想吃一大堆冰淇淋?
I weirdly do. Yeah.
我的确很诡异地想吃 是吧
It's okay, little angel.
没事的 小天使
It's okay.
一切都没事的
Let me try.
让我试试
Oh, I know.
啊 我知道了
Indiana, our Indiana, Indiana, we're all for you
印第安纳 我们的印第安纳 我们永远支持你
We will fight for Indiana and the glory of old IU
我们将为印第安纳 和印大的荣光而战
Look at that. I love that...
你看 我就喜欢这样...
when they smile in their sleep,
看宝宝们在睡觉的时候的微笑
dreaming their little baby dreams.
做着他们的小小的梦
Oh, my God.
天了噜
You didn't get this baby for me.
你不是为了我才带来这个宝宝
You got it for you.
你是为了你自己
What? No. I got it for you.
什么? 不 我是为了你啊
You just sniffed its head. You got it for you.
你刚刚闻了他的小脑袋 你就是为了你自己
Oh, okay. So what if I did?
好吧 就算真是这样又怎么样呢?
I don't know.
我也不是很清楚
I was just thinking, the kids are growing up.
我就是在想 现在孩子们都长大了
And Sue's been calling me,
然后Sue之前一直在打电♥话♥给我
but today, she didn't call at all.
但是她今天却一次都没打给我
I thought you hate to chat.
我还以为你不喜欢聊天呢
Yeah.
是啊
I'm glad you're a girl. I wanted a girl.
太好了 你是个女孩 我就想要个女孩
I'm just gonna ease her down.
我要这样轻轻地把她放下来
Wow. You're still up.
你还没睡呢
Well, yeah.
是呀
So, how was it?
那 今晚的约会如何?
What'd you do? How'd it go?
你们去哪了?怎么样?
Great.
很不错
We walked around campus, then we got coffee.
我们在校园里走了一圈 然后我们喝了咖啡
Mm! He's kind of perfect.
不错! 他简直完美
Ahh! I'm so happy!
哇! 我真是太开心了!
Look how happy I am!
你看我表情就知道我有多开心了!
It's just he's a lot like every other guy I've dated.
只不过 他很像我之前交往过的那些男生
And I don't know if that's what I want right now.
我不知道 现在这是不是我想要的
Oh! Ohh. Ohh, yeah.
是吗! 这样啊 哎 太可惜了
Oh, okay. Well, sure. Ohh.
嗨 这样啊 也是
I feel like I'm at a point where I need to date a bad boy.
我感觉我现在就想要找一个坏一点的男孩
Oh, yeah, I totally get that...
是的 我完全懂的
like someone who drives with one hand.
比如说他只用一只手开车
I just want to be with a guy
我就是想找一个
who doesn't have his life all figured out already, you know?
不会按部就班地生活的男生 你懂吧?
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
嗯 对
Hey, Doctor. How'd it go?
嘿 医生 今夜春宵如何呀?
Did you write her a prescription for love?
你有没有为她开出爱的处方啊?
Man, she's beautiful and smart.
哥们 她真是既漂亮又聪明
I get it. She's smart. She's a smart girl.
我懂 她可聪明了 她就是个聪敏的少女
But when did we as a society decide that that was important?
但什么时候我们社会把这一特性看的如此重要的呢?
It's just that...
但就是...
I don't know, about halfway through the night,
我也不懂 大概在一半的时候
I started thinking, "What am I doing?
我突然在想 我到底在干什么?
I'm going to med school.
我要去上医学院了
I can't get involved with anybody now."
我现在可没心思跟谁约会啊
Oh, that's too bad.
啊 那真是糟糕啊
You guys would have been great together.
你们俩可以说是天造地设的一对了
That sucks, man.
那可真糟糕啊 哥们
You guys would have been great together. Aw.
你们俩可以说是天造地设的一对了
Do you feel like ice cream? I feel like ice cream.
你有没有想吃冰淇淋? 我突然想吃冰淇淋了
Um... I think we might be out.
呃... 我们的冰淇淋可能已经吃完了
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Do you know where we are?
你有没有意识到我们在哪?
Hell?
地狱?
We just drove past the doll hospital,
我们刚刚开车经过了玩偶医院
and you're about to turn on Applewood.
而且你正要转弯去苹果木呢
Ah, it's "The route."
啊 这是那条"固定路线"
How many times did we take this drive
我们在孩子们小时候
to get the kids to stop crying when they were babies?
到底这样开过多少次来让孩子们不哭的啊?
Must've been a lot, 'cause my body
一定有好多次了 因为我的身体
just drove us here automatically.
是自动开上这条路线的
Axl was the worst, remember?
Axl是最闹的那个了 还记得吗?
Mm. Ugh!
是啊 老天!
We had to drive with him for hours...
我们得载着他开好几个小时的车
and listen to that "Sesame Street" Cassette over and over.
然后一遍又一遍地听着那张"芝麻街"的磁带
But we had to skip that song with the Count.
但是我们得跳过那首Count唱的歌♥
Oh, yes! He was terrified of the Count!
哦 对! 他当时很怕Count
Aww!
哦!
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表