剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Use your brain."
好好想想吧
What? No. Pfft.
啥 才不是
That doesn't sound like me.
我才不是那样
Well, anyway, you know, it's...
不管怎么说
a little too early in the whole thing,
确实是有点快 现在说还早
but we definitely like each other,
但是我们确实是互相喜欢的
so... gonna take this one slow.
所以我们准备一点点来
Well, that's totes cool.
完全没问题 好极了
Thanks for filling me in on the haps.
谢谢你告诉我近况
Wow! Suit shopping and my son confiding on me on his own!
一起买♥♥衣服 我儿子还主动跟我说自己的事
If I could get him to go for one of those good hot dogs
如果我能再让他吃个隔壁加油站的好热狗
from the gas station next door, this would be the perfect day.
那今天就完美了
Oh, before you take the suit off,
脱下来之前
maybe you should check the pocket...
应该先检查一下口袋
make sure your wallet fits.
看看钱包能不能放进去
Oh, I don't carry a wallet.
我不带钱包的
Don't say it. Don't say it.
别说 别说
Don't ruin the moment.
别毁了现在这气氛
He's a grown-up. He can do what he wants.
他是成年人了 爱做什么做什么
Really, Axl? Are you kidding me?
真的吗 Axl 你开玩笑吗
You don't carry a wallet? That is so dumb!
你不用钱包? 也太蠢了
Where are you putting your money?
那你钱放哪
I said it.
我还是说了
I put it in my sock.
放袜子里呀
If I'm not wearing socks, I put it in my shoe,
如果没穿袜子 我就放鞋里
and if I'm wearing flip-flops, roll it up,
如果穿的是人字拖 就把钱卷起来
tuck it behind my ear,
掖在耳朵后面
where my illustrious hair holds it in place.
我漂亮的头发能帮忙固定住
Are you kidding me?!
你在开玩笑吗
Okay, you might be taking job interviews,
或许你现在已经在面试找工作了
but you are acting like some surfing ho daddy in Hawaii.
但是你现在的行为简直就像是夏威夷的冲浪小子
You're an adult. You got to be better with your money.
你已经是成年人了 你得学会管理自己的钱财
Oh, my God. Here we go!
我的天呐 又开始了
I'm good with money.
我钱财管理的挺好
That's hilarious.
简直好笑
You're gonna be getting a paycheck.
你以后会有薪水支票
You need a new bank account with checks and registers...
你需要有支票的新银行账户
All right, all right, I got it.
行了行了 我知道了
No! You don't got it!
你知道什么
You have to keep up with how much money you have in your account,
你得知道自己帐户上有多少钱
you need cash when you leave the house.
你离开家之后需要钱
These are the things
这些是真正的成年人
that separate a true adult from a man-child.
和老男孩之间的不同
Wow. And I let you touch me and everything.
那我还让你摸我
Kids.
孩子们啊
No one tells you how they're gonna wreck your life.
没人会跟你说 他们会如何毁了你的生活
Cash or credit?
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Ugh. Credit.
刷♥卡♥
Wow.
哇
That's the fastest decline I ever got.
这是我见过最快的拒付
What? It's declined?
啥 拒付了?
That can't be right.
不可能啊
Can you try again?
能再试一下吗
We have better luck with second swipes.
一般刷第二次的时候我们运气比较好
Nope.
还是不行
Okay, listen, I just came down pretty hard on my son
好吧 我刚刚说我儿子不会理财
for being irresponsible with money,
还严肃地批评了他一顿
so this isn't an ideal time for this to be happening.
这个情况来的真不是时候啊
Maybe you and I can work something out,
你看我们俩商量一下行不
like you let me have the suit
你把衣服给我
and I'll pay you next month.
我下个月付款
Why would I agree to that?
凭什么我要同意呢
You're obviously bad with money.
你显然也不擅长理财
Fine.
好吧
Maybe I have enough cash.
可能我的现金够用
Let's see... We got twenty... three...
数数啊…我们有20...3...
Ooh! Look!
呀 你看
I got a free water bottle from the gym.
我从体育馆拿了免费的水呢
That's worth, what, like 10 bucks?
这个值得起 额 10元吧
Ma'am.
女士
A 20% off at the Orson Escape Room.
一张密室逃脱的八折优♥惠♥券呢
We did that as a family. So fun.
我们一家人一起去的 可有意思了
Ma'am.
女士
How about change? You take change, right?
零钱可以吗? 你收零钱的 对吧?
I've got tons of change.
我的零钱超级多
A marble.
弹珠
I've heard of vintage marbles going for $5,000,
我听说一块古董弹珠可以卖♥♥到五千美金呢
so... I think we're there.
好吧…我觉得已经够了
You take debit cards?
可以用借记卡吧?
Yeah.
可以
Wait, wait. No, you can't do that.
等等 不行 不能用你的卡
You don't have any money.
你卡里又没钱
Actually, I do.
其实 我有钱
You know, they gave us football meal stipends,
我有橄榄球队的饭补
and I didn't always eat... just kind of socked it away.
而且我也不常吃…就都存起来了
Plus, I made a lot of money selling grilled cheese,
还有 我卖♥♥烤奶酪也赚了很多钱
so, I don't know, I've just been saving up.
反正 我就一直存着
Feels like a good idea to have a safety net.
有点钱存着 心里也觉得挺安稳的
I am gonna pay you back every cent.
我会把这钱还给你的
And I'm gonna pay for the hot dogs
还有一会我们要去隔壁
that we're gonna get next door.
买♥♥热狗的钱
I just don't want this day to end.
真想今天不要结束啊
Oh, good.
很好很好
Ta-da!
铛铛
Wow! Look at you!
哇 帅炸了
Hey, look at this...
看这个...
even got room for this guy.
连钱包也有地放
Nice.
不错
Well, get ready to be exhausted and miserable,
准备好心神俱疲痛苦不堪吧
'cause you are so getting a job now.
因为你肯定能找到工作了
Yeah!
没错
Um... yeah. Here's the thing, Mom.
是这样 妈妈
This whole time, I was... kind of blaming the suit,
这段时间 我…我一直都在怪罪西装
but I think the problem might have been me.
但我觉得应该是我的问题
What?
什么?
Yeah. I don't know.
我也说不清
I think I just got kind of overwhelmed in there
我觉得我在找工作的时候有点手足无措
and kind of froze.
有点呆住了
I mean, it's a lot.
不是有点 是非常
Graduation's coming up, all my friends are getting jobs,
就要毕业了 我的朋友都找到工作了
and I'm just starting to think it might not happen for me.
但我开始觉得我可能会找不到
And why should it? I know nothing.
我凭什么能找到呢? 我什么也不懂
Four years, I've been studying business.
四年了 我一直在学商科
I literally have no idea what it is.
但是我根本不知道那是什么
Axl, let me tell you something...
Axl 听我说…
Now, I know this is gonna go against
我知道这可能会颠覆
everything you know about me, but...
你之前对我的看法 但是...
I am not a terrible dental assistant.
我并不是一个糟糕的牙医助理
I actually know what I'm doing now.
我现在真的知道自己在做什么
But in the beginning, I was so overwhelmed.
不过刚开始的时候 我也觉得应付不来
I would try to pass the instruments,
我会学着递工具
and all I would hear Dr. Goodwin say is,
却只听见Goodwin医生说
"No, not that one... that one!"
不是这个 是那个
And all I hear the patients say is,
还有就是病人们说
"Ow! That's my tongue!"
啊 你弄到我舌头了!
Okay, but, like, so, I find someone who's willing to hire me,
好吧 就算有人愿意雇我工作
then I show up on my first day, and...
我第一天去上班
how will I know what I'm supposed to do?!
我咋知道我该干什么呢
Oh, you won't.
肯定是不知道的
But eventually, you'll figure it out.
但是慢慢地你就知道了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表