剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
Oh, meatballs are done.
噢 肉丸做好了
Oh, and, uh, just keep going straight.
哦 直行就好
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Okay, let's see.
好的 看看做得咋样了
Still straight?
还是直行?
Yeah.
是的
AAxl. Whoo!
A... Axl 哦!
Axl!
Axl!
Okay.
好耶
Whoa, Brick! Brick, stop!
哦 Brick! Brick! 快停下!
Stop, stop, stop!
停车! 停车!
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Every time I shut my eyes, I see that cow.
我每次一闭上眼就能看见那只牛
Oh, now you see it.
哦 你现在倒是看见了
Hey, this is your fault.
嘿 这是你的错
You're the one that kept telling me to go straight.
是你告诉我一直直行的
Yeah, you're right. It is my fault.
好吧 没错 这是我的错
I didn't think I had to tell you to stop
我以为当你看见那只巨大的聚酯牛的时候
when you got to the giant polyurethane cow.
不需要告诉你要停车
Neither of us is innocent here, Axl.
咱们俩都有错 Axl
There's cow on both our hands.
我们手上都沾了那头牛的血!
I can't go on like this.
我坚持不下去了
I think we have to just come clean and turn ourselves in.
我觉得我们得坦白自首
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦 哦 哦
Okay, when we have a nerd emergency,
当我们遇到书呆子类的紧急状况的时候
like where to put a bookmark, we'll be taking your advice.
比如说该把书签放哪 这时我们会采取你的建议
But everything else, we'll listen to me.
但其余的事 都听我的
Okay, pranks like this happen all the time.
这类的恶作剧经常发生
We just got to lay low, and eventually, it'll all blow over.
我们只需保持低调 最后一切都会过去的
Unfortunately, Axl wasn't even close.
不幸的是 根本不是这样的
That cow's been there for 70 years, Frankie.
那只牛在那里有七十年了 Frankie
70 years. Never seen anything like it.
七十年了 从没见过这种事
I'm telling you... Orson is under attack.
我告诉你... Orson被攻击了
Wait. What? Oh, my God. Didn't you hear?
等一下 什么? 哦 天啊 你没听说吗?
Somebody targeted the Orson cow,
有人袭击了Orson牛
knocked it right off its pedestal.
把它直接从基座上撞了下来
They found it just lying on the ground.
人们发现它就那样躺在地上
Wow. Weird.
哇 真奇怪
I'm telling you, it's the beginning of the end.
我跟你们讲 这是末日的起始
You heard about the trouble they had in Jasper, right?
你听说过Jasper的事 对吧?
Watch out 'cause Orson, yeah, it could be next.
要小心了 Orson可能就是下一个
Next for what?
下一个什么?
Exactly, Mike. We don't know.
就是 Mike 我们不知道
I mean, this was clearly a coordinated operation
我的意思是 这显然是有组织的行动
planned and executed in the dark of night.
计划好然后在黑夜中执行
Who would want to attack Orson?
谁会想攻击Orson?
Just last week, I saw a guy with a dirty backpack
就上个周 我看见有个人背着个脏背包
hanging outside the Tastee-Freez, yeah.
在Tastee-Freez冰淇淋汉堡店外晃悠 没错
Oh.
哦
Now, could be just a guy walking across America for charity,
也许那人只是为了慈善周游全国
or could be a bad element.
也有可能他是图谋不轨
We don't know.
我们并不知道
Well, the Orson Patch put their best reporter on it.
"Orson小地"把他们最好的记者派过来了
Pulled him off the leaf-blower exposé to go full time on this.
让他放弃了吹叶机的调查 全职报导此事
That's 15 hours a week.
那是可是一周十五小时的工作啊
I don't know. Cow tipping?
怎么说呢 把牛撞翻?
Sounds to me like this whole thing is just a prank.
我觉得这整件事只是一个恶作剧
An easily forgettable prank. Kids will be kids.
人们很快就会忘了这个恶作剧的 只是孩子嘛
Let's not encourage them by giving them press.
给他们压力反而会鼓励他们的行为
I heard Nancy Donahue's organizing
我听说Nancy Donahue在组织
a community task force.
一个社区任务小组
Whoever those vandals are, they are in trouble now
不管这些恶棍是谁 他们都有麻烦了
'cause that woman gets stuff done.
那个女人绝对能将他们找出来的
Oh, she's on it all right.
哦 她已经着手了
Operation Protect Our Orson is well under way.
"保护我们的Orson"行动开展得可好呢
They're gonna bring these tippers to justice.
他们会把始作俑者绳之以法的
You know, the sheriff was quoted in the Patch saying
知道吗 "小地"引用了警长的话
he wasn't gonna rest until somebody's head was on a spike.
说他会一直奋战 直至把始作俑者的人头钉上城墙
All right, I'm gonna go to the hardware store
好了 我要去五金店
to get some padlocks and an American flag.
买♥♥点挂锁和一面美国国旗
Can I get you guys one?
需要我给你们买♥♥一个吗?
No, we're all set. I got to get to work.
不 不用了 我得去工作了
Hey, uh...
嘿...
be careful out there.
万事小心
I told you we got to turn ourselves in.
我说过我们得自首
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
You heard them...
你听到他们说的了...
they're putting people's heads on spikes.
要把人头钉上城墙
I don't know.
还好啦
I think my head would look pretty good on a spike.
我觉得我的头挂在城墙上会很好看的
Your head doesn't even look good on your body.
你的头放在你身上都不好看
How are you not more worried about this?
你怎么没因此而变得更担心呢?
'Cause, dude, they got no evidence.
因为 他们没有证据
There's nothing that links us to the crime.
没证据把我们和这个联♥系♥在一起
That's not entirely accurate.
这不完全正确
Aw, is that the cow horn?
啊 这个是牛角吗?
Dude, why did you bring this here?
你为什么要把这个拿回来?
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
When we got out of the Winnebago to check the damage,
当我们下车检查车子受损情况的时候
I picked it up.
我就捡起来了
Then realized my fingerprints were on it, so I just took it.
然后发现我的指纹留在上面了 我就带回来了
So you brought home the one thing that incriminates us.
你把唯一一个能定咱们罪的东西带回来了
I panicked, and for good reason.
我慌了 而且我的理由很充分啊
There's no way we're getting out of this.
我们是没办法脱身了
In books, they always catch the culprit.
在书里 坏人最后都会被抓住的
What books?
什么书?
How about any Sherlock Holmes novel?
所有《福尔摩斯》系列?
Have you read
你读过
"The Hound of the Baskervilles"? No.
"巴斯克维尔的猎犬"吗? 没有
"A Study in Scarlet"? No.
"血字的研究"? 没有
"The Valley of Fear"? No!
"恐怖谷"? 没有!
But I have seen "Captain America."
但我看过"美国队长"
What happens in that?
那里面结局怎样?
I don't know. I kind of lost the plot.
我不知道 我好像忘了
Seriously, Axl, what are going to do?
讲真 Axl 我们到底怎么办?
Just give me a second. I need to think.
给我点时间 我得想一下
What did happen in "Captain America"?
"美国队长"结局是什么?
Hey, Sue. You busy?
嘿 Sue 你忙吗?
Just donating $10 to Protect Our Orson.
我刚刚给"保护我们的Orson"捐了十块钱
Oh, and I e-mailed Reverend Timtom,
而且给Timtom牧师发了邮件
and he's racing back from Waukesha.
他正从Waukesha火速赶回来
We need his songs now more than ever.
我们现在特别需要他的歌♥
Oh, and I'm thinking of adding criminal justice
而且我在考虑把刑事司法学
as one of my majors.
加到我的备选专业里
Yeah, um, about that. I've been thinking.
恩 关于那个 我在想
And all those majors sound great,
那些专业听起来都不错
but four seems like a lot.
但是四个有点多
Plus, every credit costs money,
而且 每个学分都要花钱的
so you might want to narrow it down a little.
所以你最好把专业减少点
Oh. So... just theater then?
那就 只修戏剧专业?
That might be a little too narrow.
那有点太少了
I mean, what if theater doesn't turn out to be your thing?
我的意思是 万一戏剧不是你的菜呢?
Ah. German. Mm, maybe.
那就选德语 也许吧
Maybe, although I don't know
也许行 不过我不知道
if I'd want to put all my eggs in dat basket.
是不是应该孤注一掷
Fine. Large-animal vet it is.
好吧 那就大型动物兽医学
Okay, Sue, I'm just gonna break it to you.
好吧 Sue 我实话实说了
There's no inheritance, so you need a job that pays well.
你没有遗产可继承 只能找一份可以赚钱的工作
Vet pays well.
兽医收入不错啊
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表