剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没错
Weird Ashley was there,
怪咖Ashley当时在
Cassidy was there, Devin was there
Cassidy在 Devin也在
Okay, Dorothy.
好吧 桃乐茜
How much green beer did you drink?
你昨天喝了多少绿啤?
No, seriously, man, they were all there.
讲真 兄弟 她们昨天都在
It was freaky. I had to get out of there,
太诡异了 我不得不逃出来
so I told them all I was getting us beers,
所以我就跟他们说我出来买♥♥啤酒
beat my way out of the crowd with this giant shamrock
靠着一大堆啤酒杀出一条血路
and never looked back.
再也没有回头
I mean, what are the odds
怎么会这么巧
all my ex-girlfriends would show up at the same party?
我的前女友们都出现在同一个聚会上?
Wow! Don't you get it?
哇哦!你还不明白吧?
It's a sign.
这是个预兆
The universe is clearly trying to tell you something.
老天爷有事儿要告诉你
What?
啥事?
I don't know. Could be about love,
我不知道 可能关于爱
could be you're supposed to pick one of 'em.
也可能是你应该从中挑一个
But you'll never know, my friend, because you bolted
这就不得而知了 朋友 因为老天爷打算告诉你
before the universe could give you the answer.
你却在得到答案之前就溜了
So, what do I do now?
那我现在该咋办?
Only one thing to do.
只有一件事可做
Toss this nasty hair bag
扔掉这袋恶心的头发
and seek the guidance of a higher power.
寻求上苍的指点
So, we're watching Matthew McConaughey
所以我们去看马修·麦康纳演的
in "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past?"
“前女友们的幽灵”咯?
Unless you got a better idea.
除非你有更好的想法
Uh, what's this?
这是什么?
The greatest day of my life!
生命中最棒的一天!
Can you believe it?
你们相信吗?
We are now the proud owners
我们现在可以骄傲地宣布
of our very own microfiche machine.
我们是拥有微缩胶片机的人了
And just to be clear, this is mine,
还有澄清一下 虽然这是我买♥♥的
but I'm leaving it out for all of us so we can use it.
但是我不会这么斤斤计较的 大家都能用哦
You actually spent money for this thing?
你真的花钱来买♥♥这玩意儿?
Yep, $60.
没错 60美元
Best birthday money I ever spent.
这次生日礼物的钱花得最值了
And to think I was this close to blowing it
想当初 我差点把这钱 为了帮助困难家庭
on a goat for a starving family.
浪费在一头羊身上
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell are you drinking, Heck?
你在喝什么啊
It's called a White Peach Bellini.
白桃贝里尼
Ooh. You drink girly drinks now?
现在喝女孩子的酒啦?
Clearly, without my guidance you've gone off the rails.
显然 没有我罩着你都脱轨了
Uh, so, what's going on?
发生什么事了?
I haven't seen you in a year, then I run into you at a party,
一年没见 然后在聚会上遇见你
and now you wanna get drinks?
现在你又在这儿喝酒?
Uh, yeah.
嗯没错
Well, you know, this might sound kinda strange,
听起来可能有点奇怪
but, um, I've got some questions about...
但是我一直有一些疑问...
the universe.
有关上帝
Ah, universe questions. Bring it.
噢 关于上帝的问题 说吧
Okay, great.
好
So, when we were going out, uh, I don't know,
我们以前在一起的时候 我也说不清
it seemed like we were pretty good together.
看起来我们似乎很般配
I mean, we both liked to hang,
我是说 我们都喜欢瞎玩
and we both liked to dip our fries in mustard,
也喜欢薯条蘸芥子酱
we were both awesome at sports.
都很擅长体育
I'm better. Debatable.
我比你擅长 再议
So, why did we break up again?
那我们是为什么分手来着?
Uh, you tell me. Did we, even?
你说呢 我们 到底分手了吗?
I mean, I know we talked about seeing other people,
我知道我们也聊过是不是能够约其他人
but I thought we we'd still hang out and watch football,
但我以为我们还可以一起玩 一起看球
maybe mess around a little,
有时也胡闹一下
but you didn't text or anything.
但是你从没给我发过短♥信♥ 或者别的什么方式
Kinda seemed like you were sending me a message.
感觉像是你在暗示我们分手
No! No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
There's no message there. I am not that deep.
没有暗示什么 我是个肤浅易懂的人
Okay, a little advice --
好吧 一点小建议
If you really wanted to see me, you knew where I lived!
如果你真的想见我 你知道我住哪啊!
Well, how was I supposed to know that?
那我怎么知道呢?
If I did, maybe it would've --
如果我知道,也许就不会
Hey, if the Seahawks had handed the ball
听着 如果海鹰队
to Marshawn Lynch at the one-yard line,
在一♥码♥线把球传给了马肖·林奇
they could've won the Super Bowl,
他们就能赢得超级碗了
but, you know, whatever.
但是 并没有 无所谓了
Hindsight's 20/20, right?
都是马后炮了
Oh, right. Other arm.
噢 好吧 换只胳膊
Yeah.
好吧
Check out this story from the Orson Herald from 1954.
看这条奥森通讯1954年的故事报道
"Local woman finds hat in tree."
“当地女子在树上发现一顶帽子”
Local man on couch wants peace and quiet.
当地男子在沙发上渴望安宁
I'm telling you, Dad,
我跟你说 爸爸
this is a bottomless fountain of information.
这里边有着巨大的信息量
Ooh, here's one from August 1932.
这儿还有一条1932年8月的
"Have you seen this dog?"
“大家见过这条狗吗?”
I wonder if they found it.
我想知道他们最后找到没
That dog is dead.
狗已经死了
Everyone who cared about that dog is dead.
关心那条狗的人也死了
The new dog they bought
为了弥补丢失狗的心痛
to get over the pain of losing that dog is dead.
他们后来买♥♥的狗也死了
You're a mean, mean man.
你真的太刻薄 太尖酸了
Oh, uh, it's a blood orange martini.
这是血橙马提尼
I asked for a beer, but the guy brought me this.
我点的啤酒 他们却给我这个
Well, college is a time to experiment.
大学就是要多体验嘛
So, wow.
好吧
Here we are.
又见面了
Why are we here, exactly?
说起来 为什么我们又见面了?
Yeah, I'm just trying to figure some stuff out.
我想搞清楚一些事情
You're kind of the first girl I ever really fell for,
你算是我第一个真心喜欢的女生
and it was pretty intense.
那种感觉非常强烈
I mean, we were, like, pretty much opposites,
我们其实很多地方都很不同
but we managed to make it work for a while, right?
但是我们也曾努力在一起过一段时间 对吧?
Why couldn't we make it work?
为什么失败了呢?
Well, for one, we were a thousand miles apart.
首先 我们隔得十万八千里远
Actually, we were 827.
实际上是827英里
I should know. I drove 409 of them.
我知道 因为我开了409英里
Wait, what? What are you talking about?
等等 你在说啥?
Yeah, um, actually, freshman year,
事实上 大一那年
I, uh, drove up to Vassar to see you,
我开车到那边去见你
but I stopped halfway and turned around and came home.
但是我开到一半就调头回家了
Why did you turn around?
为什么回去?
I don't know. I guess I just kinda freaked.
不知道 我猜是有点害怕吧
Thought you might not want to see me.
以为你可能不想见我
See, that's kind of the problem, Axl.
这就是问题所在
You were never clear about what you wanted.
你一直都不清楚你自己想要什么
Well, I think driving halfway to your dorm
好吧 我觉得没有告诉你
without ever telling you
就开车去你宿舍
sent a pretty strong-ish message.
很能表明我想要的是什么了吧
Look, that's all water under the bridge.
好吧 事情都已经过去了
So, how are you doing?
最近怎么样?
I mean, you got divorced?
你离婚了?
Yeah, it's kinda weird.
嗯嗯 说来有点诡异
But I'm still dating my ex-wife, so that's cool.
但是我还在跟我前妻约会 挺好的
Uh, and I made the Dean's list this year...
还有就是今年得了优秀学生奖
of, um, people graduating.
嗯 在毕业生里
Surprise!
惊喜噢!
Sean! Hey! What are you doing here?
Sean! 你来这儿干嘛呢?
Axl's not around.
Axl不在
I know. I actually came for you.
我知道 其实我是来找你的
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表