剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
We weren't supposed to leave till tomorrow.
我们得到明天才能走
I was biking through Missouri
我骑车经过密苏里州
to protest feeding antacids to cows,
抗♥议♥用抗酸剂喂养奶牛
and I made good time.
一路上很开心
Ohhh. Well, great. Now you can stay for dinner.
很好 你可以留下来吃晚饭
Yay! Jeremy's joining us for dinner.
耶! Jeremy要和我们一起吃晚饭了
Axl. Sue's brother.
Axl Sue的哥哥
Namaste.
有礼了
Nam...
有...
Oh, April! Jeremy. Jeremy, this is April.
April! 这是Jeremy Jeremy 这是April
Hi. I'm April!
你好 我是April
Wow, there's so many introductions,
好多介绍啊
we're not even gonna have time for dinner.
我们甚至都快没时间吃晚饭了
Maybe there's too many people.
也许是人太多了
Just kidding. Everybody's welcome.
只是玩笑啦 欢迎各位
So, Dad, Jeremy is from Indianapolis.
爸 Jeremy来自印第安纳波利斯
Oh, yeah? So you follow the Colts?
是吗? 那你支持印城雄马队?
No, Mike. I follow the underpaid workers
不 Mike 我支持低收入的工人
who make the footballs the Colts "Earn"
让印城雄马队"赚"了数百万的薪水
their multi-million-dollar salaries with.
的足球就是他们制♥造♥的
Did he just call me Mike?
他是不是叫我Mike?
So, April...
April...
April?
April?
April!
April!
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I thought you were talking about the month.
我以为你们在说四月份的事情(April亦作四月之意)
I guess that happens with all month names.
其他以月份命名的人肯定也会遇到这种问题
I wish I had a less complicated name, like June.
我希望我有个不那么复杂的名字 比如June
But June is a month.
但June是个月份
Right, but like June or Mary.
对 像June或Mary这种名字
Yeah, so Mary's not a month.
对 Mary不是个月份
But it sounds like May.
但听起来像May(五月)
I'm sorry, Mike.
不好意思 Mike
I just don't worship at the altar of violence
我只是不崇拜暴♥力♥
and testosterone poisoning.
和睾酮中毒
There's a lot of benefit to playing sports, you know?
运动有很多好处的 你知道吧?
You learn a lot about character.
你会学到很多关于性格的事情
Or you can learn that from your parents.
或者你可以从你父母那儿学到这些
Mm-hmm.
嗯
You know what is a really interesting field?
你知道什么领域真的很有意思吗?
Sports medicine.
运动医学
I mean, you know, not for me, obviously,
显然 不是对我而言
but for someone else.
不过对其他人来说是的
Maybe for me.
也许对我来说也是
Brick, what are you doing? Oh, texting Cindy.
Brick 你在干嘛? 给Cindy发短♥信♥
Since everyone else has their significant others here,
既然每个人重要的另一半都在这儿了
I should, too.
我的应该也一样
Brick, we've already started.
Brick 我们已经开始吃了
By the time Cindy gets here, dinner's gonna be over.
等Cindy到了 饭都吃完了
How did you get here so fast?
你来得好快啊 怎么来的?
My mom took to her bed,
我妈卧床不起
so I have to fend for myself for dinner.
我不得不自己解决晚饭问题
I was eating apples from your neighbor's tree.
我刚才正吃你邻居家树上的苹果了
Who's the blonde?
金发的是谁?
That's April. Hi, I'm April!
是April 你好 我是April!
Oh. No shrimp?
没虾啊?
I'm irritated, but I'll hide it.
我有点儿生气 但我不会表现出来的
So, Cindy, what's new in your world?
Cindy 你有什么新鲜事没?
My bio teacher has six fingers on one hand.
我生物老师一只手有六根手指
At first, I thought he was holding a pencil, but he wasn't.
最初 我以为他握着一支铅笔 但他没有
When he's holding a pencil,
当他握着铅笔的时候
it looks like he has seven fingers.
看起来好像有七根手指
Sorry, I'm just having a really hard time
对不起 我只是很难掩饰
hiding my irritation about the shrimp.
我对没有虾的愤怒之情
You know where you can really learn about character, Mike?
你知道在哪儿你可以学到关于性格的事情吗 Mike?
Living on the streets and eating out of Dumpsters,
流落街头 以垃圾为食
just to see what it's like to live below the poverty line.
体会一下贫困线以下的生活是如何的
You did that?
你这么做了?
No, my friend Rob saw a documentary.
没 我朋友Rob看了一个纪录片
Jeremy can I call you Jeremy?
Jeremy 我能叫你Jeremy吗?
Sure!
当然!
Well, you can't call me Mike.
你不能叫我Mike
You know, maybe we should just head on up to school now.
也许我们现在应该去学校了
What? No, why?
什么? 不 为什么?
Well, I...I feel like I should get settled before it's too late.
我 我觉得我应该趁早安顿好
Fine, I'll strap my bike to your four-wheel planet killer.
好 我会把我的自行车放你那四轮地球杀手上的
We get it, Jeremy. You don't like cars.
我们明白 Jeremy 你不喜欢汽车
Wait, you can't go yet. There's something I wanted...
等等 你还不能走 我还想...
You know, I need some help at the fridge.
冰箱那儿我需要点帮手
I'm just gonna randomly pick four people...
我会随机挑四个人...
Sue, Mike, Axl, Brick.
Sue Mike Axl Brick
Did she say April?
她说April了没?
Just meet me over here!
给我过来!
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么?
Nothing. I want to say something,
没什么 我就想说几句
and I want it to be just the family.
并且我希望只有家人在场
You better pray there's some shrimp in here.
你最好祈祷一下这里面有虾
Just stay with me for a minute, okay, Brick?
稍微关注一下我说的事 好吗 Brick?
I want to make a toast.
我想敬杯酒
But our drinks are back there.
但我们的喝的都在那边啊
There's something I wanted to say
我有一些话想说
because I realized I don't say it enough.
因为我意识到了我说的不够
I don't like olives.
我不喜欢橄榄
You don't have to actually drink it.
你没必要真的喝
Time is fleeting. These moments are precious...
时光转瞬即逝 这些时光都很宝贵...
I'll trade you your olives for my soy sauce.
我拿我的酱油和你换橄榄
Yes.
好
Because we won't have many more with just the core four...
我们四个再这样的机会不多了...
Five. Five... I knew that.
是五个 五个... 我知道
The rhyme threw me off.
为了押韵我也是醉了
Look, we have a window, a small...
我们生活里有扇窗 一扇小小的...
Where's your bathroom, again?
再问一下 你们的洗手间在哪?
Would you just hold it for a second, April?!
你就不能忍♥一下吗 April?!
We're at a crossroads.
我们现在正处于十字路口
Axl's a senior, Brick is in high school...
Axl大四了 Brick读高中了...
I should really show April where the bathroom...
我还是应该带April取下洗手间...
No, you are not showing her where the bathroom is!
别 你不准带她去洗手间!
Look, what I'm trying to tell you is that I love you!
听着 我想告诉你的是我爱你们!
I love you, and we have to
我爱你们 并且我们要
appreciate these moments together
好好珍惜在一起的时光
because we will never have this again, never!
因为这样的时光再也不会有了 永远都不会!
Do you get that?!
你们懂吗?!
The storm windows are shutting!
这阶段的窗户就要紧闭了!
I'm gonna ditch the whole idea of the storm windows.
我会放弃窗户紧闭这个概念的
The point is, I love you!
重点是 我爱你们啊!
Now, clink your mayonnaise and your olives together
现在 给我真诚地举起你们的蛋黄酱和橄榄
like you mean it!
碰杯吧!
It's one night.
只是一晚而已
No, it's not.
不 不是
This is our future, Mike.
这是我们的未来 Mike
It's never gonna be just the five of us again.
以后再也不会是只有我们五个人在一块了
The core group is dead. It's us plus three strangers.
核心小组不再了 现在是我们五人外加三个陌生人
I should just go down to the bus station,
我应该直接走到车站去
pick up three hobos, and say,
捡回三个流浪汉 跟他们说
"Hey, you want to spend every Christmas together
"嘿 你们想要余生都
for the rest of our lives?"
和我们一起共度圣诞节吗?"
I'm not spending Christmas with Jeremy.
我绝不会和Jeremy一起过圣诞节
I'll tell you that.
我这么跟你说吧
I'd like to sock that guy in his beardy face.
我想要狠狠地给他那个胡子拉渣的脸来上两拳
I am telling you, these losers could be our in-laws.
那我也告诉你 这些辣鸡们很可能成为我们的姻亲
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表