剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
and I haven't even asked how you're doing.
我还没问你怎么样呢
Actually, Brad, not so good.
其实呢 Brad 并不是很好
I'm living in a bin and my family's falling apart.
我住在一个收♥容♥所♥里 还有我家已经破裂了
What?
什么?
Wait, "Judge Joe Brown" Falling apart
等等 "法官Joe Brown"式破裂
or "Dr. Phil" Falling apart?
还是"菲尔博士"式破裂?
Axl's got this girlfriend nobody likes and it all blew up
Axl有个女朋友 大家都不喜欢她 这毁了一切
and he didn't come home for Thanksgiving
他还不回家过感恩节
and my mom is devastated,
我妈很伤心
and I'm not sure if I'm supposed
而我不知道我应不应该
to be talking to Axl or not talking to Axl.
跟Axl说话
It's all just very stressful. There is so much drama.
这件事压力太大了 太戏剧化了
Sue, look at me.
Sue 看着我
I am looking at you.
我在看你
I am here for you.
我会陪着你
And I'm gonna help you forget all your troubles.
而且我会帮你忘掉所有烦恼
With everything you've been through,
你经历过这些事之后
you deserve to have some fun.
值得做些高兴的事
They say New York is the city that never sleeps,
他们说纽约是个不夜城
but tonight, that's gonna be Gumford.
但今晚 不夜城将会是Gumford
Really?
真的吗?
Most stuff closes at 10:00,
大多数地方都在十点关门
but the 24-hour mini-mart closes at 11:00.
但24小时迷你市场在十一点关
Oh!
哦!
Oh, yeah, yeah.
太棒了
Yeah!
太棒了!
Okay, I wrote Axl an e-mail. Listen to this.
我给Axl写了封电子邮件 听着
"How dare you?"
"你胆子真大啊?"
Off to a great start.
开头不错
"Yes, things may have been said
"对 我可能说了些话
and feelings may have been hurt,
伤到了你
but to not show up for Thanksgiving
但是在感恩节不出现
without so much as a phone call?
也不打个电♥话♥?
I am outraged!
我很生气!
Yes, that's right, outraged!
是的 我很生气!
So you listen here, you little punk..."
所以你给我听着 年轻人..."
Are you sure you're happy with the tone?
你确定你满意自己的语气吗?
Tone? What tone?
语气? 什么语气?
"Listen, you little punk, I've got two other kids,
"听着 年轻人 我还有两个孩子
so if you think..." Yeah, I'm hearing it now.
所以如果你想..." 好吧 我现在听到了
I'm gonna tweak this.
我要改一下
So, over the next few days,
所以 在接下来的几天里
I tried to find the right tone.
我试着寻找合适的语气
Axl, I am truly sorry for the things I said about April,
Axl 对于我说的关于April的话真的很抱歉
and I just want you to know that I miss you every day.
我只想告诉你我每天都很想你
I can't stop thinking about...
我无法停止想...
...what a jerk you're being.
...你是怎样的一个混♥蛋♥
And to be perfectly honest,
而且说实话
I'm not so sure I want to be around such a...
我不确定我想要一个...
...sweet, loving boy who lights up my life...
贴心 有爱的儿子来照亮我的生命...
...that I gave you,
...我为你付出的
which you obviously don't appreciate.
而你很显然并不知道感恩
I guess you just don't care about that.
我想你并不在乎那些
But I can guarantee you this...
但我可以保证...
you're gonna be so sad when I'm dead."
等我死的时候你会很伤心"
Okay. I think I nailed it.
好了 我觉得搞定了
"Dear Axl."
"亲爱的Axl"
Better.
这回好点儿
"When emotions run high,
"当情绪激动的时候
things can sometimes get out of hand,
事情有时候可能不在掌控之中
so I just wanted to be clear and simple...
所以我只想简单明了的...
I am not the only one who hates your girlfriend.
告诉你我并不是唯一一个讨厌你女朋友的人
Your father hates her, Sue hates her,
你♥爸♥讨厌她 Sue讨厌她
Brick hates her, we all hate her."
Brick也讨厌她 我们都不喜欢她"
But you do!
但你确实讨厌她呀!
This is so hard.
这太难了
Shh! That was so much fun.
嘘! 太好玩了
I had no idea Gumford had such great karaoke bars.
我从不知道Gumford有这么多K歌♥的好地方
Brad, that wasn't a karaoke bar.
Brad 那并不是唱歌♥的地方
You just started singing.
你就那么开始唱起来了
Hey, if you don't want it to be a karaoke bar,
如果你不想让那里变成K歌♥的地方
don't play Katy Perry.
就不要播水果姐的歌♥啊
Hey!
Hey!
Lights out.
熄灯了
There's no talking in the Bin after midnight.
午夜之后收♥容♥所♥不许讲话
Agh!
啊!
And no personal effects or decorations, either.
也不许有个人财产或者任何装饰
We're not scraping tape off the bunks
我们不想为了一群收♥容♥所♥的人
for a bunch of bin people.
刮床铺上的胶带
No, no, no. No more.
不 不 不 够了
You are not gonna live like this.
你不能再这样活着
Telling Sue Heck not to decorate her room
告诉Sue Heck别装饰房♥间
is like telling Michael Phelps not to get wet.
就像告诉Michael Phelps别游泳
Sue, give me that picture.
Sue 把那张照片给我
Are you gonna put it back up?
你要把它贴回去吗?
Oh, we're gonna do more than that.
我们要做的可不止这些
Give me a glue stick.
给我个胶棒
Regular or glitter?
普通的的还是带闪粉的?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Glitter. Okay, cool.
带闪粉的 好的
Oh, my God. What happened?
天啊 发生了什么?
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Sue and I just decided to give the room
Sue和我只是决定要给房♥间
a little zhuzh.
装饰一下
Brad's right.
Brad说的没错
We may only be here temporarily,
我们可能只是暂时住在这里
but we are still here!
可我们现在还没搬呢!
And there is no reason why we shouldn't
我们没有理由
get to know each other.
不互相认识一下
My name is Sue.
我叫Sue
And I know you must have a name.
我知道你一定有个名字
You are not just "Guy Who Farts in His sleep."
你绝不只是"睡觉放屁的那个人"
I'm Scott.
我是Scott
Everybody, "Guy Who Farts in His Sleep" Is Scott.
大家伙 那个“睡觉放屁的那个人”是Scott
Hey! Scott!
嘿! Scott!
And you are not "Owns Too Many Turtlenecks."
你也不是那个 “有很多高领衫的人”
You are...
你是...
Marcy.
Marcy
And you are not "Scary Quiet Guy."
你也不是那个“安静得吓人的人”
You are...
你是...
Okay, we'll come back to you.
好吧 我们一会再回来
Yeah! And stop calling us bin people!
是的! 不要再叫我们收♥容♥所♥的人了!
"Indian Harry Styles" Is right!
“印第安哈利风”是对的!
We may be bin people, but we are people people first!
我们也许是收♥容♥所♥的人 但我们首先是人!
Give it up for "Retainer Drooler!"
给“流口水”鼓掌!
She speaks the truth!
她说出了真♥相♥!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
You know the Bin rules.
你知道收♥容♥所♥规则的
What the hell is going on in here?
这里发生了什么?
I'll tell you what's going on here, Dan.
我告诉你发生什么了 Dan
We are students enjoying student activities
我们是在家长付过钱的自己的大学里
at our university which our parents pay for!
享受学生活动的学生!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
是的! 是的!
Yeah! We have rights.
是的! 我们有权利
We may be temporarily housed in temporary housing,
我们也许是在这临时住所里暂住
but we are not temporary people!
但我们不是暂时的人!
So I suggest you climb onboard to the new Bin rules, Dan!
所以我建议你赞成新的收♥容♥所♥规则 Dan!
Or the only thing not allowed in the Bin is you!
不然唯一不允许在收♥容♥所♥出现的就是你!
Whatever.
随便吧
I'm doing a semester abroad next year, anyway.
反正我下学期就出国交换了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表