剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh! Thank you so much.
噢! 太感谢你了
I would never do anything about it without your blessing.
没有你的同意我是不会做任何事的
Now, where can I put this towel
那现在我得把这毛巾放在哪儿
so your cleaning lady will find it?
才能让你们的清洁工看见?
Hi. You're home.
嗨 你回家了
Lexie.
Lexie
New look for you?
换了个新发型哟?
Oh, this?
哦 这个吗?
I think it's just the water.
我想应该是洗头发的水的缘故
Hmm. What are you doing here?
嗯 你在我家干嘛?
Oh, I'm spring-breaking in Orson with Sue.
噢 我正和Sue正在Orson度春假
Wow.
喔
I don't know what series of catastrophes befell the world
我不知道你的世界发生了什么大灾难
for you to end up here, but I am sorry.
才跑到这里来 但我挺抱歉的
I'm not following you with my eyes.
我没有一直看着你
What?
啥?
You know how you used to say that I would do that?
你以前说我总是一直看着你
Well, I'm not doing that.
嗯 我没有那样做
I'm just saying that 'cause it's, like, our thing.
我那样说是因为 它就像我们之间的小秘密
Okay.
好吧
Hey, remember that time when we were in the Bin
嘿 还记得那次我们在集体宿舍里
and you threw the ball and I was like, "What?"
你向我扔了个球 我一脸懵逼
Ah... Yeah.
额... 记得
Whatever.
可能吧
I got to go scrape poop off a cow statue, so see ya.
我得去刮掉奶牛雕像上的屎了 一会见
Haley, pick up line 2.
Haley 接听二号♥线
Haley, pick up on line 2.
Haley 接听二号♥线
Oh, I'm under obligation to ask
噢 我想我有义务问一下
if you're eating this chicken tonight.
你是不是今晚就吃这只鸡
Yeah.
对
Okay, then I can sell it to you.
好的 那我就可以卖♥♥给你了
Hey, didn't you used to coach my kids at the high school?
嘿 你之前是不是在高中辅♥导♥过我的孩子?
Not used to... still do.
不只以前... 现在仍然是
Tink Babbitt.
我叫Tink Babbitt
Got to work two jobs just to break even,
得干两份工作才能维持家计
but my reward comes when the kids come back
但是对我来说 最好的回报就是
and tell me I've impacted their lives.
孩子们回来告诉我说 我影响了他们的人生
Still waiting on that last one.
不过我最小的孩子还没对我说这话
Oh, man. The dent's right on the barcode.
哦 条形码刚好凹进去了
Todd, I'm gonna need a price check here!
Todd 我这需要查个价格!
So, are you a member of our Frugal Hoosier Misers Club?
那么 你是我们超♥市♥节俭守财奴俱乐部的会员吗?
Yep, almost at Tightwad status.
对 快达到吝啬鬼级别了
Tink, 59 cents!
Tink 59美分!
Say, if you're looking for a second job,
呃 如果说你想找一份兼♥职♥的话
how'd you like to hang around a quarry trailer,
那在采石场的拖车上呆着
reading a magazine,
看看杂♥志♥
and playing in the occasional softball game?
然后偶尔打打棒球比赛怎么样?
I'd say you got yourself a temp Tink.
你已经给自己找了个临时工了
Great.
太好了
And now that I don't work here anymore,
既然现在我不在这儿工作了
you shouldn't eat that chicken.
我得告诉你这只鸡不能吃了
Hey, do you know anything we have to be proud of?
嘿 你知道有什么事值得我们骄傲的吗?
Other than the fanciest dog dish in Orson.
除了那个Orson最豪华狗粮盆以外
I got over 100% on my geometry test.
我几何考试得了满分
No, it's got to be something that Nancy would know about.
不 得是些Nancy知道的事情
Oh.
哦
Well, I did both start and cure myself
在你没注意到的时候
of a new tic without you noticing.
我痉挛了一下 然后自愈了
You mean the "Ehh-ehh-ehh-pfft"?
你是指你"欸欸欸呃呃"吗?
Yeah, I noticed.
嗯 我看到了
Mm.
呃
Well, that's all I can think of.
好吧 我只能想到这些了
Great.
好吧
So, I'm proud and I don't get to know why.
我在为我不知道的事情感到自豪
Seems right.
好像挺好的
So, Mike's new vice president
Mike负责购置纸巾的
in charge of paper-towel acquisition
新副董事
was knocking it out of the park... literally.
在棒球比赛上表现得十分精彩...
Out!
出局!
You're out!
你出局了
Time out! Come on!
时间到了! 来吧!
Hey.
嘿
I don't know about this guy. He's a big hitter.
我不了解那个家伙 但他真是个大力球手
Well, he's a righty, so why don't we shift
嗯 他是个右撇子 我们何不
the outfield left and get it covered?
把外场转到左边然后专攻左边?
Beauty and brains.
你真是秀外慧中
If you like Jet Skiing and Al Jarreau(美国爵士歌♥手),
如果你喜欢喷气式滑水和艾尔·贾诺
we might be in this love together.
或许我们真是志同道合
Okay.
好吧
And before you knew it, Orson Limestone was up six runs
最后石灰岩队在Tink教练辅♥导♥下
under the sure hand of Coach Tink.
分数涨了6分
Safe!
上垒!
All right, time out. Time out, ump.
好了 暂停 暂停下
Heck, you're stinking it up out here.
Heck 你把这局搞毁了
I'm gonna bring in a sub for you.
我得叫一个替补来替你
John, get off the pine and get in here!
John 从松树上下来加入进来!
I'm okay. I just tweaked my back a little bit.
我没事 我只是有点扭到背了
Nothing half a beer can't cure.
喝点啤酒就搞定了
Ah, don't worry about it. Have a seat.
啊 别担心 去坐着吧
Don't let Schmidt's Podiatry get in your head, all right?
别老想着施密特足底按♥摩♥了 好吧?
Come on. Let's go.
快点 咱们走
Something to be proud of?
值得骄傲的事情?
Let's see... the miracle that this evolved
我想想... 不就是由你和老爸的基因
from the hillbilly water slide that is you and Dad's DNA.
所进化出来的我这个奇迹吗
Hey, Lexie.
嗨 Lexie
I hope you're enjoying your stay.
我希望你在这里过得愉快
Sue did give you the good towel, didn't she?
Sue给你拿了条好毛巾吧?
Uh, she gave me the Chewbacca one.
呃 她给我拿了楚巴卡那条(《星球大战》中人物)
Yeah, that's the one.
对 就是那条
Oh, hi.
哦 嗨
We keep running into each other.
我们老碰面
Well, there's like three rooms in the whole house.
呃 这整个房♥子也就三个房♥间吧
Hey, so, I meant to ask you...
嘿 我想问你...
what's a fun thing to do on spring break in Orson?
春假时在Orson有什么有趣的事情可以做的吗?
Besides leaving?
除了逃离这里以外?
Well, there's the beer-can museum out on the state highway.
好吧 州高速公路上有一个啤酒罐博物馆
Ooh, fun.
哇哦 听起来挺有趣
Wow. I am so glad I came to Orson.
喔哦 我很高兴来到Orson
I checked the weather, and it's partly cloudy in the Bahamas.
我看了天气预报 巴哈马部分地区多云
Dodged a bullet there.
逃过一劫啊
Mm. What else? There's um...
嗯 还有什么呢? 有一个...
You could go visit all my trophies
你可以去我高中的奖杯箱里
in the trophy case down at the high school.
参观我所有的奖杯
Spoiler alert... there are five.
剧透一下... 有五个
Mm.
嗯
You okay? You look a little itchy.
你还好吧? 你看起来有点痒
Oh, I'm fine.
噢 我没事
I'm totally interested in what you're saying.
我对你说的事情都很感兴趣
You sure?
你确定?
You got something splotchy on your face.
你脸上有些红斑点
Oh, my God, Lexie. I am so sorry.
哦 天呐 Lexie 我太对不起你了
I grabbed you the extra pillow from the bottom of the closet.
我给你拿了壁橱下面那个多余的枕头
Doris must've been sleeping on it.
Doris肯定在上面睡过觉
Does she have fleas?
她身上有跳蚤吗?
Oh, no.
噢 没有
I don't think so... not anymore.
应该没了... 至少现在没了
It's probably just our detergent.
可能是我家的洗涤剂
It's really cheap. You have to get used to it.
它是个便宜货 你得习惯用它
Or it could be the sheets. What's the thread count?
或者可能是床单的原因 床单的经纬密度是多少?
What's that?
什么?
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表