剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
This is my baby, my little princess.
她是我的心头肉 是我的小公主啊
"Princess." Ooh! Okay.
对了 "公主" 哦 不错
Uh... Belle?
呃 试试贝尔?(美女与野兽)
Crap!
不对!
Ariel?
爱丽儿?(人鱼公主)
Crap!
又不对!
What's the name of that Indian one?
那个印第安公主的名字叫啥来着?
I mean, Native American one.
我是说 那个美国原住民那个
I don't really need to be politically correct in my head,
我自己脑内对话的时候又不用政♥治♥正确
but it's nice that I am.
但我很高兴我是个政♥治♥正确的人
And I just did that automatically
而且我连想都没想就表现出了
without thinking about it.
政♥治♥正确的意愿
That proves I'm a really nice person
这印证了我是一个善良的人
and was not just pretending to be.
而不是一个伪善的人
I wish I had more black friends.
我真希望我的黑人朋友能再多一点
Pocahontas!
风中奇缘!
Damn it!
还不对啊!
So, what's next on our agenda?
我们接下来要去哪里
Oh, my God! There's nothing left!
我的天! 我们已经没什么能玩的了!
We spit off the clock tower,
我们从钟楼上吐了口水
we got in a tater tot fight in the cafeteria,
我们在餐厅里面进行过土豆泥大战
we partied with farmers, we watched a lamb get born.
和农民一起狂欢了 还观看了一头小羊出生
I'm just gonna lay my face down
我现在要把这块煎饼当枕头
on this pancake like a pillow.
将自己的脸埋进去了
Ooh! Wait a minute. Pancake pillow.
等等 煎饼枕头
Write that down. We're gonna be rich.
记下来 我们要发达了
You know, Axl, I want to thank you.
知道吗 Axl 我想要谢谢你
You really showed me a great time.
你让我玩得很开心
Yeah, you know, it turned out to be more fun than I thought.
是啊 其实这比我以为的有趣多了
Oh, hey! Look at this.
嘿! 看呀
Eat while you sleep.
边睡边吃
Now we just got to use science to figure out
现在我们只需要科学地计算一下
how big a pancake to cover a typical night's sleep.
睡一晚上觉需要多大一块煎饼就好
What is that... like, 13 hours?
一般一晚睡多久... 13小时?
Hey, there's that girl from the party last night
嘿 那不是昨晚聚会上对你有意思的
who likes you.
那姑娘吗
Wha...?
啥...?
Oh. Danna? Nah.
哦 Danna? 算了
She's just a friend. I don't think she likes me.
她只是个朋友而已 我不觉得她喜欢我
Axl, she couldn't have been more obvious.
Axl 她已经再明显不过了
She kept wanting to talk to you,
她一直想跟你说话
she kept dancing next to you.
一直在你身旁跳舞
I'm not even good at picking up social cues,
就连我这样不擅长观察社交信♥号♥♥的人
and I got it.
都能看出来
All right, look, I just broke up with April.
好吧 听着 我刚和April分了手
And then Devin and Cassidy showed up.
然后Devin和Cassidy也出现了
The universe is telling me to just hold off for now.
上天在告诉我得先缓缓了
You know, maybe I just got to hang out with my bros.
也许我应该先找兄弟们玩段时间
And my bro.
当然还有我的亲兄弟
Well, if you're not ready, you're not ready.
好吧 你要是没准备好那也没辙
But let me share a little story with you.
不过我跟你讲个小故事吧
There's a secondhand shop near school
我们学校附近有一家二手店
that I used to go to every day,
以前我每天都去那儿
and they had this zebra bookmark...
那里有种斑马型书签...
Write down "Syrup pocket." I'll know what it means.
帮我记下"糖浆口袋" 之后我看了就会明白的
Sorry. Continue.
不好意思 请继续
Every time I'd go in the shop, I'd feel the bookmark.
每次我都要去那家店 都要摸一摸那个书签
I loved it.
我特喜欢它
The contrast between the black and white,
黑色和白色之间的鲜明对比
the touch of the synthetic hair.
还有合成毛的手感
And every day, I'd say,
每天我都对自己说
"Tomorrow, I'm gonna come back and buy it."
"明天 我一定回来把它买♥♥了"
But then I went in there one day, and it was gone.
然后某天我去到店里 发现它已经不在那里了
If this is your super-not-subtle way
如果你这是在以一种极其不含蓄的
of asking me to buy you a bookmark, it's not working.
方式叫我帮你买♥♥个书签的话 还是放弃吧
Uh, I guess the analogy is clearer to me
我想之所以这个比喻对我而言更好理解点
because I like my women like I like my bookmarks...
就是因为我对于书签和女人的偏好都是一样的...
long and skinny.
都喜欢瘦长型
You've seen Cindy. Growl!
你见过Cindy的 那美的!
I'm uncomfortable.
我觉得有点不舒服
What I'm saying is,
我的意思是
go out and get yourself a bookmark.
给你自己找个书签吧
But I don't want a bookmar...
但我不想要书...
"Bookmarks" Equals "Girls"! I'm talking about girls!
"书签"等于"姑娘"! 我说的是姑娘!
Go get one before it's too late!
趁还来得及 快去找一个!
What are you waiting for?!
你还等什么呢?!
It's either my lack of sleep
到底是我缺觉脑子不灵光
or you're starting to make some sense here, Brick.
还是你说得确实有道理呢 Brick
You know, Brick, you're really growing up.
知道吗 Brick 你真的长大了
I mean, we both are.
我们都长大了
We're men.
我们是男人了
We're Heck men.
Heck家的男人
It's up to us to carry on the Heck name.
家族的姓氏就要靠我们传下去了
Yeah. I guess it is.
是啊 确实
So, now I'm gonna take your advice.
我要采纳你的建议了
I'm gonna go get me a bookmark...
我要给自己搞个书签...
the girl kind.
姑娘型书签
It's so weird. I could've sworn I put it down on the counter.
太怪了 我发誓刚才把它放在柜子上面了
No, I don't think you did.
不 我认为你没放
I'm pretty sure you put it over on the table.
我很肯定你把它放到餐桌上了
Well... I guess it's probably
额... 我觉得现在
as good a time as any to tell you...
是时候告诉你了...
I got you a new phone.
我给你买♥♥了部新手♥机♥
You did? Why?
真的吗? 为什么呢?
'Cause I love you, and it's my right to spoil you.
因为我爱你啊 我有权宠你
And there ain't nothin' you can do about it.
这你可奈何不了我
This is Brick's phone. No, it's not.
这是Brick的手♥机♥ 不 不是的
Then why is Cindy's number in here? And Troy's?
那为什么上面有Cindy的电♥话♥? 还有Troy的?
And the Orson Library and the Jasper Library
还有奥森图书馆 贾斯波图书馆
and the Library of Congress?
以及国会图书馆电♥话♥?
Okay, fine. It's Brick's phone.
好吧 好吧 这是Brick的手♥机♥
I was trying to break in to your phone to see who you liked,
我想打开你的手♥机♥看看你到底喜欢的是谁
and I dropped it and cracked it.
但不小心摔了它 还摔裂了
But... And yes, I...I realize that makes me a crazy person.
但是... 没错 我这么做确实挺神经的
But if you lived through what I lived through with you,
但如果你经历了我所经历的这些的话
you would understand.
就会理解的
Like, when you were in kindergarten,
你以前在幼儿园的时候
we had a special arrangement with the nurse's office
我们和护士办公室的人一起搞了个特别安排
so you could call me every day at 10:00
这样你每天就能在十点给我打电♥话♥了
because you missed me so much.
因为你在那里太想我了
And you would only be in Brownies if I was the leader.
而且你小时候非要我当领队才肯参加幼年女童军
And people would tell me, "Oh, girls are great
那时大家都和我说"姑娘家小时候
when they're little, but wait till she's a teenager."
都挺粘人的 但到了青春期就不一样了"
And then you were a teenager,
等你到了青春期的时候
and you were just as delightful,
还是一样那么讨人喜欢
and I thought, "We are gonna be best friends forever."
我就在想"我们也许可以做一辈子最好的朋友"
And now...
但现在...
Come here, Mom.
过来 妈妈
No. No! You don't want me.
不 不! 你不喜欢我嘛
Yes, I do.
我喜欢啊
Mom, I love you.
妈妈 我爱你
And I understand why you want to know,
我理解你为什么想要知道
but I'm not sure if he likes me,
但是我不确定他喜欢我
and I'm not sure how much I really like him.
也不确定自己有多喜欢他
So for right now,
所以就目前来说
this is just a fun thing for me to think about.
就让我一个人独自品味这事儿吧
But when I'm ready,
不过等我准备好的时候
you will be the first person I come to to talk about it.
我一定第一个来找你说
Before Lexie? Before Dad?
会在Lexie之前找我? 会在爸爸之前?
Obviously before Dad.
肯定在爸爸之前
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表