剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
All right, well, obviously, I need to get caught up,
好的 显然 我得赶赶进度
so show me what you've been working on.
所以 让我看看你们练得怎么样了
Wow me.
给我惊喜吧
Five, six, seven...
五 六 七...
♪ what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ♪
♪ 打不垮你的会让你变得更强 ♪
♪ stand a little taller ♪
♪ 站得更高 ♪
♪ doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone ♪
♪ 独自一人 并不代表寂寞难耐 ♪
Wow.
哇
Hey, excuse me... the line's back there.
嘿 不好意思... 排队在后面
Didn't think it'd be so crowded.
没想到会有这么多人
I mean, what's the rush?
着什么急?
We got a whole four months till graduation.
我们还有四个月才毕业呢
Four months? we're juniors.
四个月? 我们是大三的
Check it out. these dorks are juniors.
看 那些傻子是大三的
Yeah, we're all juniors.
对 我们都是大三的
What?
什么?
Seriously, if you're not on an employer's radar
讲真 如果你到大三了
by your junior year, you are screwed.
还没有老板找你 你就完了
Whaaaat?
什么?
That can't be true, can it?
这不可能 是吧?
My brother graduated with an MBA.
我哥工商管理硕士毕业
Now he lives in my parents' basement.
现在他住在我爸妈的地下室
Mm.
嗯
So, any idea where the senior line might be?
那你知不知道大四的队在哪里?
Hah... it's called the unemployment line.
哈... 那个叫无业游民队
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You can't all be juniors.
你们不可能都是大三
I'm not. thank you.
我不是 谢谢
I'm a sophomore.
我大二
Let's go!
走啦!
We're storming the campus career center!
我们要攻占学校的就业中心!
Wait... we're doing what now?
等等...我们现在要干啥?
I was just at the job fair,
我刚才去了招聘会
And there was a bunch of juniors out there.
结果那儿有好多大三的学生
Juniors! They're taking all the seniors' jobs... our jobs!
大三学生! 是他们抢了所有大四学生的工作... 我们的工作!
Look, don't drag me into this. I already got a job.
听着 不要拖我下水 我已经有工作了
Since when?
什么时候?
Do you ever listen to me?
你有没有听我说过话?
Remember? I told you...
记得吗? 我告诉过你...
Johnson, Walian and Blum snapped me up last year.
去年Johnson Walian 和 Blum 为了争我闹得不可开交
They're even paying for me to go to grad school, too.
他们甚至付钱让我上研究生
That's not fair.
这不公平
An engineering job and grad school?
一个工程方面的工作外加个研究生院?
You're taking up two spots. Why didn't you guys tell me
你占了两个坑 你们为什么不告诉我
I had to start job hunting junior year?
得在大三开始找工作?
Hutch, I can see you not saying anything, but Kenny?
Hutch 我能理解你什么都不说 但Kenny?
Hey, I tried to get you to go with me
嘿 去年我试着让你
to that job-hunting workshop last year,
和我一起去那个找工作的研讨会
And you said, and I quote, "nah, it's cold."
你说 我引用一下 "算了 天气太冷"
Well, not as cold as it is now!
能冷成现在这样吗!
Ah... Kenny, maybe we can throw in together, huh...
啊... Kenny 也许我们可以一起去找工作 嗯...
Start bossco two or maybe try to get hired as a team?
一起开公♥司♥或者一起被雇佣
Kenny doesn't need a job.
Kenny不需要工作
He's made some serious bank designing and selling apps.
他做了一些很好的银行设计而且现在卖♥♥应用程序
He's just a couple years away from retirement.
他离退休没几年了
Have you seen his net worth?
你没看过他的资产净值吗?
Oh, my god.
我的天
Kenny, are you hiring?
Kenny 你招人吗?
I was, 12 months ago.
招 十二个月前
I am so screwed!
我真完了!
I thought I was finally on top of something, but I'm not.
我以为自己终能在什么领域占领先机了 但原来不是
You know, this is so not my fault.
知道吗 这完全不是我的错
This is the college's fault.
这是大学的错
I would not want to be East Indiana State right now,
我现在不想上东印第安纳州立大学了
'cause I'm gonna go out there and be a big failure,
因为我毕业后将是一个大笑话
And it's gonna look so bad on them.
这可是会让他们很难看的
Turn.
翻页
Really?
真的?
'cause I'm a fast reader, and I'm not even done,
我读书可是很快的 我都没读完
And I've read this book before.
而且我以前就看过这本书了
Turn.
翻页
But you have to breathe the words in.
但你必须细嚼慢咽
Let them roll around in your head and savor the...
并在脑中回想 然后欣赏...
Turn.
翻页
Why are we doing this again?
我们为什么又看起书来了?
You said you wanted to spend more time with me,
你说你想多和我待在一起
And I didn't want to give up reading,
而我不想放弃阅读
So my parents suggested we compromise.
所以我爸妈建议我们妥协
So I thought we'd read a book together.
于是我想我们干脆一起读书算了
Hey, tweedle-weird and tweedle-weirder.
嘿 古怪一号♥和古怪二号♥
You know, there's better things
你知道 在沙发上除了读书
to do on that couch than read?
还有更好的事情做的吧?
Just floating that out there.
只是随便说说啦
Turn.
翻页
Oh, hey, Axl, what are you doing home?
嘿 Axl 你回家干什么?
Oh, you didn't get sick from those ribs, too, did you?
吃了那些肋排 你不会也生病了吧?
That is the last time I buy ribs at a garage sale.
这是我最后一次在车♥库♥甩卖♥♥上买♥♥肋排了
I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道没这么好的事
No, no, I'm fine. Fine.
没 我很好 很好
I thought I'd just come by, say hi, relax, see the fam.
我只是路过 就进来打个招呼 放松一下 看看家人
So, how's work?
工作怎么样?
fine. same old, same old.
很好 老样子 老样子
That's cool.
很好
Um, dad, you know that Mr. Norwood job you mentioned?
爸 还记得你提到的Norwood先生的那个工作吗?
God, I was thinking, pfft,
天 我在想
It'd be really bad if he wanted
如果他想面试我
to interview me and I said no
而我拒绝了 那会很不好
You guys being friends and all.
毕竟你们是朋友嘛
Don't worry about it. I know you got a lot going on.
没关系 我知道你很忙
Right. right.
没错 没错
Oh!
哦!
Hey, mom, you want me to stir this for you?
嘿 妈 你想让我帮你搅这个吗?
That's not food!
那不是吃的!
I'm boiling your dad's work socks.
我在煮你♥爸♥的工作袜
But, still, you know, it was so
但不管怎样
nice of Mr. Nor to offer
Nor先生给工作真的很好
I should at least meet with him, right,
我至少应该见见他 对吧
For the interview practice? I'll give him a call.
积累面试经验? 我给他打个电♥话♥
Oh, and, dad, I may need you to tie another tie for me,
哦 爸 也许我需要你再给我打个领带
'cause I ruined the other one playing pirates with Hutch.
因为我在和Hutch扮海盗的时候把那条弄坏了
So, there was a reason
之所以搞不踢人无伴奏合唱
no-cut a cappella was no-cut.
是有原因的
They were terrible.
他们太烂了
But that just made Brad more determined.
但那更让Brad下定了决心
He worked 'em morning...
他带着他们早上排练...
And don't forget to smile! He worked 'em night...
别忘记微笑! 晚上排练...
one, two, three, four... until finally...
一 二 三 四 ... 直到最后...
♪ what doesn't kill you ♪
♪ 打不垮你的会让你 ♪
♪ makes you stronger ♪
♪ 变得更强 ♪
♪ standing a little taller ♪
♪ 站得更高 ♪
♪ doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone ♪
♪ 独自一人 并不代表寂寞难耐 ♪
♪ what doesn't kill you makes a fighter ♪
♪ 打不垮你的会让你变成勇士 ♪
♪ Footsteps even lighter... ♪ ohh!
♪ 脚步更轻快... ♪ 噢!
Okay, okay, okay... let's stop there.
好了 好了 让我们停一下
Was that better? I felt better.
好点儿了没? 我觉得好多了
Well, with seven weeks to the competition,
还有七周才比赛
I think we'll be okay.
我觉得没事
It's this friday.
是这周五
Even better.
更好了
Hi. We'd like to sign up for hot dragon nights.
嗨 我们想报名"热龙之夜"
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表