剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
How's your spaghetti?
你的意面怎么样?
Good. How's yours?
还不错 你的呢?
It's good.
也很不错
Brick! How's yours?
Brick! 你的面怎么样?
Good!
好吃!
Dad! Code blue! There's a truck!
爸! 蓝色警报! 有辆卡车开过来了
False alarm. Just movers.
嗨呀 是误报 只是路过的
After the basement flooded, Mike jerry-rigged the pipes,
在我们的地下室发大水之后 Mike随便修了一下管道
but we needed a professional to come and look at it.
但我们还是需要一个专业人士来帮我们修好它
We were looking for a plumber off the clock...
我们在等看有没有水管工正好在附近干完活...
someone who'd fix it for 20 bucks and a case of beer.
这样的话只要20块外加一箱啤酒就可以打发他了
Dad, this is not a drill! There's a van coming this way!
爸 这次不是演习! 真的有一辆卡车往这里来了!
It's a plumber! It's a plumber!
是水管工! 是水管工啊!
You're sure?
你确定吗?
It has a picture of a dripping faucet
卡车上画有正在滴水的水龙头
and a self-effacing cartoon of a man
还有一个隐晦的卡♥通♥图案
with his pants pulled down just enough to show crack.
画着一个男的裤子垮到正好能看到股沟的高度
Bingo! We have plumber!
这就是了! 我们有水管工了!
He's coming from the Norwoods' driveway.
他是从Norhood家车道出来的
He's going fast! Hurry!
他在加速了! 快过来呀!
Stall him!
先拖住他!
Hi. Mike Heck.
你好 我是Mike Heck
You know we only got seven more months of community service?
你知道我们就只剩七个月的社会服务了吗?
I'm actually gonna miss this.
我会怀念这段经历的
Okay. Ugh. It's your turn to do the udder.
好了 轮你来洗它的奶奶了
I did the udder last time.
上次就是我洗诶
Fine. Then you do the butt.
好吧 那你去洗它的屁屁吧
So...
那啥...
hard to believe you're gonna be done with college soon.
真想不到你就快要大学毕业了
I bet there's things you want to do
我敢打赌你肯定有什么
that you didn't even get to.
未了却的心愿吧
Never Saran Wrapped someone's room.
我还没用塑料膜恶作剧裹过别人的屋子
Anything else?
还有呢?
Eh, never tied someone up and left them in an elevator.
呃 我还没把别人捆起来留在电梯里过呢
That's a felony.
那有点过分了
Anything else?
还有吗?
Like maybe inviting your brother up to campus
比如说邀请你的弟弟去校园
for a weekend of fun, like you said you were gonna do
玩一个周末 就像你之前四年每次都这么说
for the past four years but never did?
但是从没做过一样
That's not true! You came to visit.
哪有! 你有来过啊
Once. And it was to help you study.
就那一次 而且那次是去帮你学习的
We didn't have fun.
根本就没去找乐子
Well, we're having fun right now, little buddy.
那我们不是正在找乐子吗 我的小兄弟
Court-mandated fun!
法♥院♥强制执行的乐子啊!
Come on, Axl.
别逗了 Axl
Look, no offense... I just don't want
好吧 不是针对你 我只是不想
to be hanging around with a 12-year-old.
和一个12岁的孩子一起出去玩啊
I'm 15.
我15了
What?! Really?
什么?! 真的?
Okay, fine. You can come hang.
好吧好吧 你可以来
We need tiny hands to feel inside the walls
我们要找一个手小一点的人伸手进墙里
and find out what's running around in there.
看看到底是什么东西在里面乱爬
Oh, hey, Bill. How you doing?
喔 嘿 Bill 你最近怎么样?
Good. I'm good. I'm doing good.
好 我很好 我最近很好
Good.
好吧
Yeah. So, um, just talked to Ron Donahue.
那个 我刚跟Ron Donahue讲了一会话
He said, uh, he saw my plumber going into your house?
他说 呃 他看到我请来的水管工进了你家?
Oh. Yeah. Remember that pipe busted a month ago?
哦 是的 你记不记得我们家那个水管一个月前爆了?
It was still giving me trouble, but Herb fixed it up great.
现在用起来还有点不方便 但是Herb帮我把他修的可好了
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
So you made an appointment with Herb, and then he came out?
所以说你和Herb也约好了时间 然后他上你家服务来了?
No... I saw him leaving your house,
不是... 我看到他刚从你家出来
and I just flagged him down.
然后我就让他停下来了
That the way you hire people now, Mike? You flag 'em down?
所以现在你们都是这么雇人的咯? Mike? 随手拦下来?
Well, he was done at your house.
他不是刚从你家出来嘛
You poached my plumber! Aw, come on!
你偷了我的水管工! 哇 不是吧你!
Come on, where? Where?
这是哪里的规矩?
To a place where it's okay to poach other people's plumbers?
哪里的规矩让你觉得偷别家的水管工没什么大不了的?
Look, he was off the clock.
你看 他都已经下班了
There's a way to do things, Mike.
这种事都要讲规矩的 Mike
You look at the magnet on the fridge,
你先找一下冰箱磁力贴上的号♥码
and you call the plumber.
然后你再给水管工打电♥话♥
That's it. That's why they give you the magnet.
就这样 这就是他们给你那个磁铁的原因
Not so you can hold up your kids' artwork.
不是用来贴你的孩子们的美术作业的
They don't care about your kids' artwork!
没人关心你们家孩子的美术作业!
I think you're overreacting.
我觉得你有点小题大做了
Did you pay him the $80 service fee to come out here?
你是付了80块的上门费让他到你家来的吗?
No. He was already here.
没啊 他都已经到这了
Yeah... 'cause I already paid the 80 bucks!
对啊 那是因为我已经付了那80块的上门费!
Okay, look, you know things have been tight lately.
好吧 你知道最近我们家的日子过得有些紧巴
I had a bread-heel sandwich for lunch.
我中午就吃了一个面包边做的三明治
Are you really this angry about this?
你真的就因为这事发这么大火吗?
Yeah. It's kind of a big deal. That's all.
没错 这不是个小事 就是这样
Okay, how about I split the 80 bucks with you?
那好吧 要不然这80块的上门费我跟你一起出怎么样?
That ship has sailed, Mike.
时机已过了 Mike
But I'm sure if you saw that ship coming down the street,
但我肯定如果你看到什么机会从街上驶过来的时候
you'd flag it down and ask it to fix your plumbing!
肯定会把它拦下来 让它去修你家水管的!
Hi, Bill.
你好啊 Bill
Hey, Frankie. How are you? Nice... Nice top.
你好啊 Frankie 你最近怎么样? 你的... 上衣不错
You're not gonna believe this.
你绝对不会信这个
Bill's mad I used his plumber.
Bill因为我用了他的水管工生气了
Really?
真的假的?
"You used my plumber, Mike.
"你用了我的水管工 Mike
There's a way of doing things, Mike.
做这种事都有规矩的 Mike
Yeah, I'm upset about it.
没错 我现在就是生这个气
Yeah. I make a big deal out of small things. Yeah."
对 我就是喜欢小题大做 没错"
Oh. Hi.
噢 你好呀
Like to imitate people, Mike? I can imitate people, too.
你很喜欢学别人说话吗 Mike? 我也会学别人说话哦
"Hey, I'm Mike Heck.
"大家好 我是Mike Heck
I like to flag down other people's plumbers.
我喜欢拦下别人家的水管工修我家的水管
I'm too cool for sunglasses."
破墨镜什么的完全配不上我"
Hurts, doesn't it?
很伤人的 不是么?
I just love picnics. They're so all-American.
我真的超喜欢出门野餐的 这太有美国范了
You just make some potato salad,
你就随便做点土豆沙拉
grab your blanket out of the oven, and go.
然后从烤箱里把毯子拿出来就能出门了
I know, right? Dad doesn't get it.
就是啊 可是你♥爸♥就是理解不来
What's not to get?!
他怎么会理解不了呢?!
It's like the world is your television set.
这就好像整个世界都是你的电视机一样啊
That's what I said!
我就是这么说的!
So, tell me about school. What's the haps?
来 跟我谈谈你的校园生活吧 有什么新鲜事?
Well, the bathroom near my Spanish class went co-ed,
我上西班牙语课的教室旁边的厕所变成男女共用的了
so now I have to rush my poops.
所以我每次大号♥都得非常快
Hi, there.
嗨 你们好呀
Hey. I'm Hudson. Liam.
嘿 我是Hudson 我是Liam
Hey. I'm Frankie. This is Sue.
你们好 我叫Frankie 她是Sue
Sue? That's a pretty name.
Sue? 那可真是个美丽的名字啊
What's happening?
这是怎么回事?
We're new to Orson. How about you guys?
我们刚搬来奥森 你们呢?
Oh, no. We're old-timers.
哈 不 我们已经是老住客了
Well, I'm an older-timer than her.
好吧 我比她住的久多了
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
Oh, come on. You must be sisters.
拜托 你们一定是姐妹吧
Well, I did have her very young.
好吧 我的确挺年轻的时候就生了她
And I drink a lot of water.
而且我经常喝水
Well, not water, really. Pop. But that's got water in it.
好吧 也不算是水 果汁吧 但是里面有很多水
Anyway...
总之...
Hey, let's play some Frisbee.
嘿 我们来玩接飞盘吧
Yeah! Let's get some cardio going.
没错! 让我们来做些有氧运动吧
Do they expect us to play?
他们是不是要跟我们一起玩啊?
I really don't understand what's happening.
我真的搞不懂现在的状况
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表