剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
And then you'll have kids,
然后呢 你会有孩子
and you'll be out-of-your-mind scared all over again.
你会把这些不知所措惊慌失措再来一遍
You know, it's funny,
其实很有趣啦
'cause when you're young, you're never scared,
小时候你天不怕地不怕
but when you become an adult, you're scared all the time.
但是当你长大了 你就会整天担惊受怕
I think that's how you know you're an adult...
我觉得正是这样 会让你意识到你真的长大了…
even more than carrying a wallet.
甚至比带钱包还有重要
Mom. Mom! Not on the suit.
妈 妈 别蹭在衣服上
Sorry.
不好意思
Dad! Dad! W-W-W-Wait!
爸 爸 等等
Dad! Stop! No, no, no, no! Wait!
老爸 停下 不等一下
Look! I was just going in for a swim!
等等 我正要进去游泳呢
Me too!
我也是
Sorry, pallies.
抱歉了 朋友们
I gave you plenty of chances,
我给了你们很多次机会
I warned you over and over again,
提醒你们一遍又一遍
and now it's done... it's over.
现在已经无力回天了…不行了
Wait! No, no, no, no, no!
等等 别别别
No, look! Look! We're using the pool!
不你看啊 我们在用这个泳池!
Brick, swim under my leg!
Brick 快到这儿游啊
Yeah! And let's wet our hair and play Beauty Parlor!
没错 让我们弄湿头发 假装玩娃娃美容院吧!
Oh, yeah, yeah!
没错没错
That ship has sailed. Sorry.
现在来这套已经晚了 抱歉
Marco! Polo!
马可 波罗
Please don't erase our childhood!
请不要抹去我们的童年
We love our chipped bowls!
我们爱那些有缺口的碗
And I love my room!
我爱我的房♥间
I don't want it to be a room
我不能眼看着那里
that Mom thinks she can do projects in
变成老妈的自以为的小工作室
and then just end up drying sweaters!
结果只是在那儿晒毛衣!
See? Wha... Whoa!
看到没 啊啊天啊
We love this!
爱死这个泳池了
Yeah! Whoo! Whee!
没错没错 好开心
Look how much fun we're having!
快看我们多开心啊
Are you guys serious about this?
你们俩认真的吗
You gonna keep on using this pool?
要继续用这个池塘?
'Cause I don't want a repeat of the badminton net.
我可不想羽毛球网的事情重演
That thing was up 10 years...
那东西放着有10年了
never used, had to mow around it.
从没用过 剪草坪的时候还得绕开
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
确定 对对
You're gonna have to drag me out of it.
你得使劲拉才能把我拉出来
My new home address is this pool!
我的新住址就是这个泳池
Me too... although I might not be in here
我也是 但是太阳最烈的的时候
during peak sun hours, 'cause Cindy likes me pale.
我可能不在这儿 因为Cindy喜欢我白净一些
Hey, Brick and lady and your guy's dad!
嘿 Brick Brick姐姐 还有你们的老爸
There's water all over your front yard!
你们前院里都是水
It's going into the street!
快流到街上啦
Whoa! Is that a pool?!
哇 这是泳池吗
Whoa! You lucky ducks!
真好 你们真幸运
You're so lucky to have your own pool in your own yard!
你们自家的院子里竟然有泳池 真是太棒了
I wish we had a pool.
我也希望我们家有
I'd give anything in the whole world to have a pool!
我愿意用一切换一个泳池
Go ask your mom if you can have a pool.
去问你们妈妈是不是同一
Really?!
真的可以吗
Really.
真的
Axl wasn't the only one growing up.
Axl不是唯一一个长大的
Sue and Brick were, too.
Sue和Brick也成长了
It's hard to let go of your childhood,
放开自己的童年很困难
but there's a certain peace that comes from knowing
但是当你知道会有小孩像你一样
someone else is gonna love your pool as much as you did.
喜爱那个泳池的时候 会感到内心平静美好
I just wish they could love it a little bit quieter.
我只是希望他们爱的方式稍微安静点
So... what exactly were you measuring my room for?
说起来 你量我的房♥间到底是为了啥
Hey, you know the rules... no talking at dinner.
守规矩啊 吃饭不许说话
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表