剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I want to see how they look on you.
我想看看你带上是什么样
Nah. I'm fine.
不 不用了
Oh.
哦
All right, then.
好吧
Yeah. I'll, uh, I'll see you around.
我 我们改日见
All right.
好啦
Sergeant MacKenzie won the battle,
MacKenzie中士赢了战斗
but the volcano erupted, and now,
但火山爆发了
there's hot lava everywhere.
到处都是滚烫的岩浆
Quick! To safety!
快点! 去安全的地方!
Aah! - Aah! - Aah!
啊! 啊! 啊!
Aw, Mom's back, and she wants us to come home.
啊 妈妈回来了 她让我们回家
Tell Mom the lava's hot and we can't leave.
告诉妈妈岩浆很滚烫 我们没法离开
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
是的! 是的! 是的!
Oh, you don't want to keep your mom waiting.
你们最好不要让妈妈久等了
You probably should go.
你们该回家了
Okay. Come on, guys.
好吧 咱们走吧
I had a lot of fun, Brick.
我玩得很开心 Brick
You must be the most popular kid in school.
你肯定是学校里最受欢迎的小孩
Well, I am in school.
呃 确实啊
I love you, Brick.
我爱你 Brick
So Brick was feeling pretty good about himself.
Brick自我感觉良好
Unfortunately, I hadn't seen Axl in three weeks,
不幸的是 我三个星期没见着Axl了
so I was feeling pretty sorry for myself.
所以我为自己感到很可怜
Oh, good. You're here.
太好了 你回来了
I need help decorating the tree.
我需要人帮忙装饰圣诞树
I've been so depressed,
我心情超差
I'm eating the popcorn off the garland.
都开始用圣诞花环装爆米花吃了
Uh, there's someone on the porch who wants to see you.
呃 走廊上有个人想见你一下
I told that tuba-player kid,
我跟那吹大号♥的孩子说过了
I am not buying his cheese and sausage.
我不会买♥♥他的芝士和香肠的
He's gonna have to find another way to get to the Rose Parade.
他得想别的法子去参加玫瑰花车游♥行♥
Oh, my God!
我的天哪!
You're home!
你回来了!
This is the best Christmas present ever!
这是最好的圣诞礼物!
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢! 谢谢! 谢谢!
Mom, I need to tell you something, so, listen.
妈 听着 我得告诉你点事
No! I don't want to hear it.
不! 我不想听
You said things. I said things.
你说了过分的话 我说了过分的话
Let's just put it behind us.
过去的我们就让它过去吧
You're home, and that is all I care about. Mwah!
你回家了 我只在乎这个
Yeah, well, the reason I'm home is...
好吧 我回来的原因是...
The reasons don't matter.
什么原因都不重要
One might. From here on out, fresh start.
有个原因也许很重要 从今往后 咱们重新开始
Let's just move forward.
咱们向前看
Nothing could ruin this moment.
没什么能毁了这一刻
Oh, it's Christmas,
这可是圣诞节
and Christmas is all about families,
圣诞节就是关于家庭的节日
and our family is together again.
咱们又一家团圆了
You're my favorite.
你是我最喜欢的那个
Oh, Mike! Mike! Our son is back.
Mike! 咱儿子回家了
Our son is home.
咱儿子回家了
That's okay. I'm all right.
没关系 我没事儿
Okay, Mom, which piece of the Christmas village
好了 老妈 接下来你想摆
do you want to set up next?
圣诞村的哪个部分?
Let's do the church, and then we'll build out from there.
咱们从教堂开始逐步往周边摆
Oh, that's genius!
真是天才啊!
Oh, thanks for helping me, Axl.
哦 谢谢你帮我 Axl
Yeah. You know, I thought you just wanted to do this
知道吗 我还以为你做这些
'cause you wanted to put the towns people
是为了把村民摆出什么
in compromising positions.
令人尴尬的样子呢
Oh, Mom, you know I've grown out of that.
哦 妈 你知道我都过了干这事的年纪了
But, if I hadn't, I'd go with the baker and the librarian.
要不然 我就对面包师和图书管♥理♥员♥下手了
She is long overdue.
早该轮到她了
That's terrible. Hey, what are these?
那可太糟了 嘿 这是什么?
They're mine. What?
这是我的 什么?
I've never seen you wear sunglasses before.
我可从没见过你戴太阳镜啊
Yeah. Bill got them for me... for Christmas.
是啊 这是Bill送给我的... 圣诞礼物
Said he was at the mall thinking about me.
说他在商场想起我来着
Oh, that's nice.
这挺好啊
Is it, though?
是吗?
It's turning into this whole thing.
这事现在可变麻烦了
Now I got to get something for Bill, right?
现在我得回什么礼给Bill 不是吗?
That's the way it works?
礼尚往来是吧?
That's not necessarily true.
这倒不一定
He may have gotten you something
可能因为他人好
just 'cause he's a kind person.
才送你礼物
No. You weren't there.
不 你当时不在场
Got really awkward at the door.
当时气氛很尴尬
He was just standing there.
他就杵在门口
Didn't you invite him in?
你没请他进来吗?
No. I was thrown.
没 我当时被他的好意搞懵了
Well, these are really cool.
这眼镜看上去挺酷的
Have you tried them on?
你试过了吗?
No. I'm not playing his game.
没 我才不玩这一套
And I'll tell you something else...
我可告诉你...
I'm not getting him anything. I'm out.
我啥玩意也不送他 我不参与
Don't ever get married.
可千万别结婚
Hey! Brick, Brick!
嘿! Brick, Brick!
Can you come out and play? Hey, Brick!
你能出来跟我们玩吗? 嘿 Brick!
Hi, Brick! Hi, Brick!
嗨 Brick! 嗨 Brick!
Brick, can you come out and play?
Brick 你能出来跟我们玩吗?
I'm kind of in the middle of a book.
我正在看书呢
Can we come in and play?
我们能进去跟你玩吗?
Again, in the middle of the aforementioned book,
再说一遍 我正在看书
in which the protagonist is in quite a pickle.
主角要吃瘪了
Can we come in and eat a pickle?
我们能进去吃瘪吗?
Look, guys, I know I was on fire the other day.
听着 大家伙儿 我知道那天我很旺
I gave you a magical experience,
我给你们带来了一段神奇的经历
but I just can't do that all the time,
可我不能一直那样
nor do I want to.
我也不想
Are you too busy doing something with the popular kids?
你是在忙着和受欢迎的小孩们玩吗?
Come in.
进来吧
Don't need to know.
我不需要知道
What do you think about this for Bill?
你们觉得送这个给Bill怎么样?
It's a bottle opener that plays the I.U. Fight song.
这是个能放印第安纳大学战歌♥的开瓶器
Oh, did Bill go to I.U.?
Bill上的是印第安纳大学吗?
I don't know. Damn it!
我不知道 我去!
Now I got to find out where Bill went to college?
现在我得搞清楚Bill在哪上大学的吗?
He's got me right where he wants me... thinking about him.
我现在正如他所愿...想着他呢
Wait. I didn't think you were gonna get him a present.
等等 我记得你不打算送他礼物来着
Oh, I'm getting him a present. I want this debt paid.
哦 我要送他礼物 这人情债得还上
I'm settling the score, once and for all.
我要一次性把这笔账算清
Okay, you're buying him a Christmas gift,
好吧 你是要给他买♥♥圣诞礼物
not avenging the death of your father.
又不是报杀父之仇
Okay. What about this?
好吧 这个怎么样?
A popcorn tin
一罐爆米花
with cheese, butter and caramel flavored popcorn?
里面有芝士 黄油和焦糖口味爆米花?
Uh, I don't know. It doesn't seem very personal.
嗯 不知道 看起来不是很特别的样子
I don't want it to be personal.
我不想它很特别
Bill's already got everything.
Bill啥也不缺
It's so hard to buy for a man.
给男人买♥♥东西太难了
There's a million things you can buy for a woman.
给女人买♥♥的礼物倒是有成千山万
Which makes your choice of inflatable foot bath
这样说来你给我买♥♥的充气泡脚盆
that much more baffling.
看起来更糟了
Don't ever get married.
可千万别结婚
Axl, can I talk to you for a second?
Axl 我能跟你说一下吗?
I'm sorry, Sue. We're busy.
对不起 Sue 我们忙着呢
And after this, Mom and I
忙完了以后 老妈和我
have to snow the Christmas village.
还得给圣诞村造雪
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表