剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
at the burger place plotting about
研究可以从你们那要点什么的时候
what I could get out of you guys.
意识到我本该帮你们的忙
And I look up, I see the deep-fried
然后我抬起头 看到
family feed bag for $5.99, and I'm thinking,
5.99元的家庭套餐 我想
you'd probably buy us that, right?
换做是你肯定会给我们买♥♥这个 对吧?
'Cause you're always thinking about us
因为你总是会想到我们
and whether we need fried things.
想着我们会不会想吃点炸的东西
Anyway, that's why I got everybody dinner.
这就是我为什么给大家买♥♥了晚餐
That's also why I picked up a wet vac
而且我还拿了吸湿器
'cause I thought that might make
因为我觉得这会使打扫
The clean-up a little easier.
更容易一些
But you're right, I should have been more mature,
但你是对的 我本应该更成熟点
But I guess I just got wrapped up in myself.
我觉得我太关注自己了
Yeah.
是的
Well, good, you should... work on that.
恩 好 你应该... 解决一下这个问题
Oh, my god!
哦 天啊!
Dad had a moustache?
爸爸曾留过胡子?
Oh, yeah.
恩 是的
Yon can let that float away.
你可以把那个丢到水里了
Hey, listen, thanks for the help.
嘿 听着 谢谢帮忙
You know, I was hoping that
你知道 我期望着
instead of forcing you down here,
与其逼着你待在这里
you would choose to come, and you did.
你们会主动来帮忙 而你确实来了
Well, I think sometimes it's better
我觉得有时候
if we just come to it on our own, you know?
让我们自己想通更好 对吧?
Instead of all the yelling.
而不是大吼大叫
Yeah, I guess I have resorted to yelling a little.
是的 我可能有点太喜欢大吼大叫了
It's just that a lot of times
只是很多时候
things get so crazy and busy, and...
事情又多又乱
And I just get frazzled.
我只是太累了
Well, it seems like... and this is just
似乎... 这只是
what I've observed over the years...
我这些年观察到的啊...
But, you know, you say that you're always busy
你说你一直都很忙
and you don't have time and you don't like
你总是没有时间 你不喜欢
how crazy everything is, but maybe you do
事情变得那么疯狂 但也许你
kind of like the drama 'cause all the craziness
有些喜欢这些破事 因为这些疯狂
distracts you from feeling the feelings
能让你不去感受那些
that you may not be entirely comfortable with.
让你不舒服的感受
Oh.
哦
Well, I...
好吧 我...
And I think if you just slowed down
我觉得如果你能放慢点节奏
a little bit and took care of yourself,
好好照顾自己
then things wouldn't have to build up and burst all at once.
那么事情就不会积累得这么多然后一次性爆发出来
It's kind of like these old rusty pipes.
就好像这些生锈的旧管子
If you just took care of things on a daily basis,
如果你每天照料一下
then you wouldn't have to freak out
那当你感到快要
when things feel like they're flooding down on you.
被事情淹没的时候 就不会抓狂了
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
That's a lot to chew on.
这需要慢慢思考
Mom, are you crying?
妈 你在哭吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
Don't say anything to your dad.
别对你♥爸♥说
So did you figure out a punishment for axl?
所以你决定好如何惩罚Axl了吗?
Uh, no. no.
哦 没有
He had actually gone out to grab everyone dinner.
他其实是出去给大家买♥♥晚餐了
Okay, I have never
好吧 我从没用过
used this word before to describe axl,
这个词来形容Axl
but that's very mature of him.
但他这么做很成熟
Yeah. he seems to be getting a little more mature and smart.
是啊 他似乎变得更成熟和聪明了
Yeah, sue's getting kind of smart, too.
Sue似乎也变聪明了
It's weird.
好奇怪啊
It's like...
就好像...
...they've been watching us their whole life,
...他们一直都在关注我们
and now they know stuff about us.
现在对我们了如指掌了
Did you remember to pick up soap the other day?
你那天买♥♥了肥皂了吗?
Uh, no, I forgot.
哦 不 我忘记了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Did you just say, "I'm sorry"?
你刚刚说了"对不起"吗?
Yeah. What's the big deal?
是的 怎么了?
You never say you're sorry.
你从来没说过对不起
Okay.
好吧
Don't make a big drama out of it.
别太夸张了
I'm not making a...
我没有...
You're right.
你是对的
I'm gonna work on that.
我会改正的
You know, you think you need to
知道吗 你认为你需要
role model for your kids,
为你的孩子树立榜样
but the fact is
但事实是
whether you think you're modeling or not,
不管你绝不觉得自己在树立榜样
they are watching you.
他们都在观察你
They've been watching you the whole time.
他们一直都在观察你
Okay, Axl and I threw out everything that's ruined.
好吧 Axl和我把所有完全坏掉的东西都扔掉了
All the rest of it is just kind of ruined,
剩下的都是只坏了一点的
So I'm guessing we're keeping it.
我猜我们会留着了
How is it that my Lily Tomlin "and that's the truth" album
我的Lily Tomlin"这就是事实"唱片怎么会坏掉
gets wrecked and that box of old
而那箱旧应答机
answering machines dry as a bow?
却那么干?
I don't know.
我不知道
We may not be perfect, but we did a few things right.
我们也许不完美 但我们还是做对了一些事的
I mean, I think we did.
我是说 我认为我们做对了
I don't know. I'll ask the kids.
我不知道 我要去问问孩子们
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表