剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
'cause we're the ones who did it.
因为这事是我们干的
I don't like this, Axl. I don't like it at all.
我不赞成这个 Axl 我一点儿都不赞成
We're getting in too deep on this thing.
我们在这件事上陷得太深了
I think it's too risky.
我觉得这太冒险了
Wait.
等等
I think I got it. A plan?
我想到了 计划吗?
No, the plot to "Captain America."
不是 "美国队长"的情节
A small bunny cop and a con-artist fox work together...
兔子警♥察♥和狐狸骗子一起工作...
Okay, people,
好了 大伙们
I have been thinking about everything you've said,
我一直在考虑你们所说的一切
and I know what I want my major to be.
我知道我想选什么专业了
I think it's a good decision.
我觉得这是个好的决定
I am going to major in...
我要主修...
...hospitality and hotel management.
...酒店及酒店管理
Is that a real thing? Is that something people can do?
真有这个专业? 人们可以选这个?
Yeah, I just found it.
是啊 我刚发现的
I was researching other majors,
我在搜其他专业
and it turns out the school is known for this program.
结果发现我们学校这个专业很有名
Listen to this.
听好了
92% of graduates find employment within six months,
百分之九十二的毕业生在六个月内找到工作
and there's tons of benefits.
而且还有很多好处
I mean, I had never really heard of this as a major before,
我之前真从没听过这个专业
but it makes complete sense for me.
但对我来说完全可行
It's people-driven, so I could use my Dollywood experience.
它以人为本 所以我可以利用我Dollywood的经验
If I'm working abroad...
如果我在国外工作...
And if it's a pet-friendly hotel,
如果酒店允许宠物入住
I'll get to be around animals.
我还能跟小动物相处
Plus, think of all the binders I would have.
此外 想想将会拥有的那些活页夹
You know how I feel about binders.
你们知道我对活页夹情有独钟的
Oh, Sue, hotels... that's awesome.
Sue 酒店... 太棒了
Yeah. Dad, what do you think?
是啊 爸 你觉得呢?
I think we got a winner.
我觉该专业已经胜出了
Okay!
好耶!
Okay. My major is...
好 我的专业...
...declared.
...确认了
Ah!
啊!
Yay!
耶!
Yeah!
耶!
That's right. Orson strong.
是的 Orson挺住
Thank you, Reverend Timtom.
谢谢 Timtom教士
Now, let's get down to business.
现在 让我们谈正事
We're here to talk about this horrific vandalism
我们来这里是要谈谈这个玷污了我们心爱的Orson
that has besmirched our beloved Orson.
的可怕的破坏行为的
They can knock down our cow,
他们可以打倒我们的牛
but they can't knock down our spirit!
但他们不能打倒我们的精神!
Now, as an example of Orson pride,
现在 作为Orson骄傲的代表
there are two special individuals
我要提一提
I'd like to bring up.
两个特别的人
They've offered a reward from their own money of $500.
他们自掏腰包 准备了五百块的悬赏金
Come on up here, Axl and Brick Heck.
请上台 Axl和Brick Heck
Oh, crap. They did it.
哦 我去 是他们干的
Uh, shucks. We just wanted to do our part.
我们只想尽自己的一份力
After all Orson is the heartland's hidden gem.
毕竟Orson是中心地带的隐藏宝石
You know, as a town,
全镇人可能
we're probably gonna have to accept the fact
不得不接受的事实是
that we'll never actually find out who did this, but...
我们真的永远也找不出是谁干的 但...
I know who did it.
我知道谁干的
Derrick Glossner?
Derrick Glossner?
I'm gonna tell you who did it right now.
我现在就告诉你是谁干的
Donald Wayne Glossner.
Donald Wayne Glossner
Glossners. I knew it.
Glossner家的人 我就知道
Yep, he stole the ice-cream truck again
是 他又偷了冰淇淋卡车
and rammed into the cow.
然后撞向了奶牛
Why'd you do it, Donald?
你为什么这么做 Donald?
None of your damn business.
不关你事
Okay, then, I want my money.
现在 我要索取我的赏金
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
喔 喔 等等
We can't just hand out money
我们不能没经过合理的调查
without a proper investigation, right?
就这样给钱了 是吧?
And since when is it legal to give a reward
而且从何时开始 告发自己兄弟拿赏金
to one relative for turning in their brother?
变得合法了?
'Cause if that's a possibility...
因为有可能...
I've actually got a great song for just such an occasion...
对于这样的场景 我正有首很好的歌♥曲...
about two little scamps called Cain and Abel.
歌♥是关于两个叫Cain和Abel的小流氓的
Not now.
现在别唱
Sheriff.
警长
Well, I don't know.
我也不清楚
If he says that Donald did what he's accused of,
如果他说Donald犯下了他说的罪行
then a reward might...
那悬赏应该...
I'm telling you I know he didn't do it.
我知道不是他干的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Okay, in light of new information, we're gonna wrap this up.
鉴于新的消息 集♥会♥结束了
Thanks for coming, everyone.
谢谢各位的到来
Play us out. Play us out.
演奏音乐 演奏音乐
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Yep, in a small town,
在一个小镇上
things sure can get blown out of proportion.
有的事肯定会受到人们过度关注
But the nice thing about a small town
但小镇的好处是
is folks are also willing to give you a second chance.
这里的人们很乐意去给你第二次机会
Look, boys.
听着 孩子们
I reckon all of us make a mistake at one time or another.
我认为我们所有人都会犯点错误
I once put a king snake in my neighbor's pool.
我曾经把一条王蛇放到了我邻居家的游泳池里
But we're willing to let this one slide
但只要你们俩肯做一点社区服务工作
as long as you two do a little community service.
我们愿意不追究这事
And in the spirit of service,
本着服务精神
I've taken the liberty of signing you up
我已经冒昧帮你们报名参加了
for my intensive Laboring for the Lord good work squad.
我那任务繁重的主之善行小组
And, you...
至于你...
it's gonna be at least a year
在我们再让你练车之前
before we let you get behind the wheel again.
你至少得等一年
I'm sorry, son.
对不起 孩子
But that license is just gonna have to wait.
拿驾照不得不等等了
Every week, huh?
每周都有 嗯?
Every week.
每周都有
A year will go fast.
一年很快就过去了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表