剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
浮力瓶脱...我们不像在下沉 但我们真的正在下沉
The buoyancy bottles have com... No, that isn't like we're sinking. We actually are.
大伙尽量离那边远一些
Everybody stand on this side as far as you can.
天啊 - 是谁栓的绳子
Oh jesus! -Who lashed those on?
杰里米 船确实在下沉
Uh, Jeremy, it really is actually sinking.
马达启动了 -太好了 回岸边
Motor is on! -Excellent. Head for shore.
伙计们 我会尽力把我们送回岸边
Right, I'm going to try and get us back, chaps.
好吧 你说得对 我们得吸取教训
OK, I think you're right. Let's-We'll learn from this.
另一侧状态怎样 -有点下沉
How's it looking at the other side? It's looking a bit sinky.
我觉得我们应该没问题
I think, we should be all right, I think.
又熄火了 -天啊
It's gone again! -Oh, Jesus.
这是要沉... -沉得越来越快了
Is that going down It's going down much more quickly.
别别别 不要啊
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我觉得是时候跳船逃生了
I think probably abandon ship.
我需要...能给我个水桶吗
Can you pass me a water bottle?
詹姆斯 -给我一个水桶
James! -Pass me a water bottle.
这不行
That's not worked.
不 我不相信 -我才是船长 去你的
No, I don't believe it. -I'm the captain. Bugger this.
哈蒙德 你可是船长啊 -抱歉
Hammond you're the captain. -I'm sorry!
谢谢 我没...我还在船上
Thank you. I'm not-I'm still on.
詹姆斯 船要沉了 你得跳下来
James, it's going to go all the way over. You'll have to go off.
救命 虫子正在朝我体内钻呢
Burrowing. They're burrowing into me.
我j就是下一个约翰赫特
I'm John Hurt.
船沉了...天啊
It has sunk comp-Oh, God!
沉了吗 -沉了
Is it gone? -It's gone.
沉了
It's gone.
我没事
I'm all right!
你可以从那走过来 -你都能走上来了
You can walk from there. -You can walk from there.
话别说太早
Well, you say that...
往前走 别停 不然你会陷进泥潭 那就要命了
But keep your feet moving or you sink into the mud and it kills.
这都是屎? -没错
Is this faeces? -Yeah, it is all faeces.
我已经吸入了
And I have injested a lot of it.
一大口吗 -很多
A lot of it? -a lot of it.
好吧 -你只能听天由命了
OK. -You're on your own.
你得来些抗生素了
You're gonna need some antibiotics.
一大管子
A big needle full.
我有话要说
Um, can I just point something else out?
我们的货车牺牲了
We've lost our van.
这确实不妙 但是
OK, that is bad, but...
我们已经有足够的材料为三辆车造木筏了
we've already harvested enough materials to build rafts for the cars.
所以 还没彻底完蛋
So we're not out yet.
他在胡说什么 -刚才的那番努力虽有瑕疵
What's he on about? -Well, there are flaws with that particular effort, yes.
但我们可以 也应该做更好
We know we can do better and shall.
所以 等你上岸把自己晾干
So as soon as you're out and all dried, there's only one thing to do.
只需要做一件事
There's only one thing to do.
不 该奏乐了
No. It's cue the music.
什么
What?
我们还得过河 -我们还在这头呢
We've still got to get across. -We're not over there, are we?
我知道你现在不好受
I know you feel rough.
是的 -我知道你63岁了
I do. I know you're 63
而且寄生虫已经深入内脏 -是的 进肝了
and you're full of beetles burrowing their way out of your organs. -Yes. Into my liver.
而且接下来一周 你还要经历慢性腹泻
And you're going to have chronic diarrhoea for the next week.
但是对岸有一个酒吧 -好的
Yes. -But over there is a bar.
这里可没有 -好的
Yes. -Over here there isn't. Yes.
要是我们去那边 就能坐进酒吧 -好的
We go over there. -Yes. -We're in the bar.
所以 我们该切背景音了 -没错 -切吧
So we're saying cue the music.-Yeah. -Cue the music.
第二天我们准备好了 过境方案2.0
The next day, we were ready for border crossing 2.0.
我承认 情况有点错综复杂
Um, we've faced some complexities, I admit.
因为很显然 要保证车头不进水
Because you've got to keep the front of the car out of the water, obviously.
但与此同时 必须让后轮刚好入水
But you've got to have the back wheels just in the water
因为我们在后轮上安装了桨叶 功能类似轮桨
because we've attached paddles to them, like propellers,
这将提供向前或向后的动力
which will give us forward movement or reverse movement.
至于操舵
Steering?
这里有...一副舵
Well, there's a rudder here
它通过后视镜那边的连杆相连
which is attached to a sort of lever by the door mirror there.
肯定不好使
And that won't work.
他俩认为会管用 但我不觉得
James and Richard think it will. I think it won't.
这太棒了
This is brilliant.
詹姆斯 你觉得会成功吗
James, do you think this is going to work?
詹姆斯 你觉得会成功吗 杰里米在问你
James, do you think this is going to work? Jeremy's asking you.
詹姆斯梅 -怎么了
James May? -What?
你觉得会成功吗
Do you think this is going to work?
什么
What?
他太老了
He's so old.
你觉得会成功吗
Do you think... this... is going to... work?
当然了
Yes.
好了 我要试试 挂上档
Right, um, I'm going to give it a go. Going into gear.
当地人渴望看到我们重蹈昨日的覆辙
Keen to see a repeat of yesterday's calamity,
于是更加热情地把我们推进了河
the locals were even more eager to help get us going.
谢谢
Merci.
多谢各位 -你们真好
Merci, monsieur. Merci, merci, très gentil.
谢谢
Merci.
正在操舵
Rudder deploying.
蠢货 别碰方向盘 根本没用啊
Oh, don't touch the steering wheel, you idiot. It doesn't do anything.
你好
Hello!
理查德哈蒙德 我看到你和DB9在...
What I'm seeing, Richard Hammond, is you and the DB9 on a...
别胡来 你这个自私鬼
No, don't do that, you selfish man.
我们在塞内加尔一侧的登陆点
Our landing point on the Senegalese side
是一个相距仅400米的小海滩
was a small beach just 400 metres away.
好了 我要在对岸来个完美漂移
Right. So, now I'm going to execute a perfect curving turn.
开上去 出示护照 进入塞内加尔 啤酒整起来
Up onto the landing beach, drive up, show my passport, Senegal, beer.
然而 我们很快发现这一次 杰里米居然说对了
However, we soon discovered that for once, Jeremy had been right.
转向失效
The steering didn't work.
我不能左转 只能往右
I can't turn left. I can only go right.
即便我打满右舵 还是向左
I turn left even with full right rudder.
不能...我的船舵不往右转 只能向左
It won't-Mine won't turn right. I can only go left.
女士们先生们 我很想告诉大家
I'd love to be able to explain, ladies and gentlemen
我即将抵达彼岸 但并没有
I'm arriving at the other side, but I'm not.
我又回到了出发的地方
I'm arriving back where I started from.
给点力啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard.
救命 我开进芦苇丛了
Oh, I'm in the reeds.
求救 混♥蛋♥
Mayday. Bollocks.
后退三
Full reverse.
不要 你...
Oh! No, you...
我们造的是脚踏船 对吧
We've built pedalos, haven't we?
对 但后船标是著名的汽车品牌
Yeah, but with great brand names on the back.
接下来的一个小时 我们四处航行 哪都去过了
For the next hour, we sailed around, managing to go everywhere,
唯独到不了心心念的彼岸
except the beach we were headed for.
我正在朝错误的方向横向漂移 就是这么个情况
I'm drifting sideways in the wrong direction, is what I'm doing.
我做出了两次超大的U形掉头
What I've done is two enormous U-turns.
当地人以为我们疯了
The locals think we're deranged.
它把我又带回毛里塔尼亚了
It's taking me back to Mauritania.
我不想回去
I don't want to go back to Mauritania.
有人能告诉我那边有什么吗 我正往那去
Can anybody tell me what's down here, because that's where I'm going.
是大海
The sea.
我完全卡在角落里了 两侧都是墙
I'm completely stuck in a corner with walls on two sides of me.
转啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Turn, you bastard, turn.
我欣赏她淡定洗衣服的样子 好像这种喜剧每天都会发生
I love the way she's just doing her washing, as though this happens every single day.
该死 不好了
Oh, bloody hell, no. Oh no.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别再撞我了
Stop crashing into me!
我又回到芦苇丛了
I'm back in the reeds!
刚才有人驶向过正确方向吗 哪怕只有一会
Has anybody managed to go the right way at any point?
没有
No.
再次挣脱芦苇之后
Having freed myself from the reeds again,
我有一项关于舵的重大发现
I made an important steering-related discovery.
如果龟速前进 我是说 空档蠕动
If you go incredibly slowly, I mean, tick over, OK,
就可以向右了 一旦提速 就会变成向左转
you can turn right. If you increase speed, you go left.
随着所有人应用了我的新发现
With all of us deploying my new discovery,
我们很快就朝着正确的方向前进
we were soon heading in the right direction.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表