剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
很高兴回到你身边
Very, very nice to be back with you.
真希望我从来没有说过你的坏话
I hope I didn't say anything bad about you.
即便我说了 也不是我本意
If I did, I didn't mean it.
Oh!
等一下
Hang on.
别停
Don't stop.
感觉到这个小淘气在耍老把戏
Sensing the little scamp was up to its old tricks,
杰里米和我告辞了
Jeremy and I took our leave.
快速超过克罗斯利 就是这样
Crosley's splashing. There it is.
再见
Bye.
布莱德 博希尼
我非常想在天黑之前赶到布莱德湖
I'm very, very keen to get to Lake Bled before it gets dark,
因为听说那里美得令人难以置信
because I've heard it's unbelievably beautiful
鉴于我们今天已经看到的美景
and given what we've seen today,
起点已经很高了
standards are high to start with.
我们在丝绸般光滑的道路上 开完了剩下的公里数
We ate up the miles on silk smooth roads,
陶醉在《音乐之声》一样的美景中
drinking in the "Sound of Music" backdrop.
布莱德
As the sun was setting,
随着夕阳西下 我们终于到达了目的地
we finally reached our destination.
我的天啊
Oh my Lord!
果然和传说的一样美
That delivers.
确实如此 -是啊
Does it ever.
如果把眼前的风景做成一幅画 然后展示给别人
If you painted that as a scene, and presented it to someone,
他们只会说:“你画得太夸张了”
they'd say: "You've overdone it."
怎么能同时有两个教堂呢?
"You can't have 2 churches,
在岛上建一个教堂 在另一个地方又建一个
one on an island and one there
还在岩石上建一座城♥堡♥
and a castle on a rock.
世界上没有这样的地方
Nowhere in the world looks like that."
不过你看 就在那边
太漂亮了
It's fabulous.
我喜欢融化的冰川水的颜色
I love the colour of melted glacier water.
这幅景象太美了
That is beautiful, beautiful scenery.
现在 我们可以在这里等詹姆斯
We could wait here for James
或者我们可以去找 我不知道 一家酒吧 一家餐馆
or we could go and find a bar or a restaurant.
能看到景色… -能看到那里的景色
With a view...
临时喝上一杯啤酒 -是的
That looks at that and have a cheeky beer.
我赞成这个选项 因为作为一个团队 我们将…
I favour that option, because as a team,
我们中会有百分之66点6的人 能一边看景一边喝啤酒
66.6% of us will have enjoyed a beer while looking at that.
没错
遗憾的是 龟速船长直到天黑后才到达
Sadly, Captain Slowly didn't arrive until after it had gone dark.
这样做增加了它的高度 但是它只有三条腿
So it ate half a pig, but it only had 3 legs.
所以 是为了… -梅!
So it... - Mate!
晚上好 -我们都成功了
Evening. - We all made it!
欢迎
Welcome.
很高兴见到你 -谢谢
Nice to see you. -thank you
你到了 -是啊
You're here. - I am.
我们完成了一项工作 做成了一件事
You've done a job. We've done a thing.
我们做得很好 大获成功
We've done well. Conquered it.
唯一的缺陷是 很抱歉不得不告诉你
The only drawback is, sorry to have to tell you,
布莱德湖的景色真的是… 不是吗 哈蒙德?
that view, Lake Bled - isn't it, Hammond?
太不可思议了
is unbelievable.
“景色”二字不足以描述 就像是一场盛宴…
"View" doesn't cover it. It's like a feast...
他说他的眼睛都消化不良了
He said his eyes have indigestion.
眼睛品尝不下更多的美景了
They couldn't consume any more of it.
我很喜欢湖 但没有哪个湖能比得上这个
I love a lake, but nothing rivals this.
很遗憾你错过了
It's a shame you missed it.
我明天早上再看就行了
I'll see it in the morning. - Ah!
这恐怕有点问题
Mmh. A bit of a problem with that.
我们收到一条信息 -威尔曼先生?
We've had a text. - Mr Wilman?
没错
Yep
但开你的车 大概需要
But it's about, in your car,
两个半小时的车程 -是的
two and a half hours away. -Yes
而且得给值机留足一个小时的时间
You need to leave a good hour when you check-in.
所以我们想出了办法
So... - We've worked this out.
是的 -想到了办法?
Have you?
没什么可看的 景色看不见了
There's no more view to look at.
我们必须在4点半离开 -真的吗?
You have to leave at half past four.- Really?
这是真正不走运的地方
This is where it gets unfortunate.
你今晚错过了美景 -是的
You've missed it this evening. - Yes.
因为天黑了 -是的 是吗?
Because it's dark. - Yes.
但是你早上也会错过美景 因为到时候天更黑
But you'll miss it in the morning, it's even more dark.
是的 -那么 我要去睡觉了
So I'm going to go to bed.
这也很遗憾 因为我们 吃了非常美味的意大利肉酱面
That's a shame again because we had a delicious - spaghetti bolognese.
好的 没关系 明天早上见
That's fine. See you in the morning.See you...
机场见
See you at the airport.
你什么也看不到 -我们不用起床
It'll be dark.
在我离开之前 我只是想提醒自己一下这件事
I want to remind myself of this before we go.
第二天早上 在太阳升起之前 我已经上路了
The next morning, I was on my way before the sun came up.
好了 加油啊 废铁小车车
Come on, metal bastard. I've even got my Crosley T-shirt on.
我甚至还穿上了 我的克罗斯利T恤 我们出发
Let's go.
实际上 我起得比需要出发的时间还要早
I'd actually got up earlier than I needed to.
因为我想给洋洋得意的兄弟们 留个小礼物
Because I wanted to leave a present for the Smug Brothers who'd seen everything on this trip
他们在这次旅行中看到了一切 而我什么也没看到
while I'd seen nothing.
肯定是梅干的好事
That has got to be May.
这太离谱了
That is next level!
这真是…
That is really...
Oh!
他也搞我的车了
Oh, he's done me.
什么? -他也搞我的车了
What? - He's done me as well.
他真邪恶
Oh... he is evil.
他还是个白♥痴♥ 因为我的前翼板里有两个备胎
He's also an idiot. I've got 2 spares on my front wings.
我肯定有个备胎 因为这是辆皮卡
I'll have a wheel. It's a pickup.
里面肯定有一个备胎
There's bound to be one.
混♥蛋♥!
Dammit!
这些都是假的
These are fake.
什么? -都是假的
What? It is all fake.
里面没有轮胎
There are no wheels in them.
什么 你的车轮?
What, your wheel things?
我可以看到里面
I can see that inside
它们就是你车上的歧管 里面没有车轮
Like your manifolds, there's no wheels in it.
你有…你的备胎在哪里?
Where's your spare?
我没有备胎
I haven't got one.
他把备胎都放在哪里了?
Where's he bloody put them?
我们没时间搞这个了
We haven't got time for this.
然后 我们找到了备胎
Then, we found them.
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my God!
更糟糕的是 布莱德湖禁止驾驶动力船
Worst still, powered craft are banned on Lake Bled,
所以 为了取回备胎
so to get our wheels back
我们必须征用一种叫划艇的东西
we'd have to commandeer a rowing boat.
天啊!
Oh hell!
这就像《燕子号♥与亚马逊号♥》 只不过糟糕透了
This is like Swallows and Amazons, only crap.
没错
Right.
我朝着错误的方向
I'm facing the wrong way.
我需要方向引导 哈蒙德 -好的
I need directions, Hammond. - Er, yes.
右下 我不知道 我朝着另一个方向
Right hand down. I don't know, I'm facing the other way.
左下一点 -什么?
Left hand down a bit. - What?
欢迎回来 观众朋友们
Welcome back.
如果这辆精品车不出问题的话 我想我会成功的
I think I'm going to make it, if nothing goes wrong with the fine car.
而且我想提醒各位 目前我正处于领先位置
I am, I wish to remind you, in the lead.
724cc排量
724cc, 75 years old
75年的车龄 而我却遥遥领先 接近获胜
and here I am... winning.
糟糕!
Bullshit!
我进了游泳区
I've gone in the swimming area.
把哈蒙德卸到另一艘船上之后
Having offloaded Hammond into the other boat,
我们最终带着车轮到达了码头
we eventually reached the dock with our wheels.
我们浪费了45分钟
We've wasted 45 minutes.
这我知道
I'm aware of that.
不!不 不要 因为这个角度我抓不住
No, don't... I can't hold it at an angle.
刹车、颠簸、偏航 谢谢
Breaking, buffeting, weaving... Thank you.
真是一辆精品车
What a fine car this is, this fine car.
对我们来说幸运的是 车轮可以漂浮
Luckily for us, wheels float,
所以 经过又一番瞎折腾之后…
so, after a bit more faff...
出发!
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表