剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
我赢了
Successfully.
请进 -谢谢
Please go inside. -Thank you.
最近怎么样 -还不错
How's it been going? Pretty good actually,
我是指我们俩
for us two.
最初发现要来毛里塔尼亚的时候 我们都很困惑
Um, we were slightly confused when we found we were coming to Mauritania,
虽然我们经常四处旅行
cos while we're quite well travelled,
但我们都...其实是他以为这地方不存在
we all look, all of us... Well, he didn't think it existed at all.
他以为是C.S.刘易斯书中的世界
He thought it was a C.S. Lewis invention.
但是当您被任命为大使时 您是怎么想的
But what did you feel like, when you got the posting?
我当时很高兴
Oh very happy.
我想来 -您想来吗
I wanted to come here. -You wanted to?
我一直想来这里
I wanted to come here.
您事前知道这是哪里
You knew where it was.
是的 我说我要去毛里塔尼亚 很多人都误以为
I did know where it was, and a lot of people in my life thought I was going to Mauritius
我要去毛里求斯 -对就是这种情况
when I told them I was going to Mauritania. -Exactly.
太棒了 我被分到了毛里求斯...塔尼亚
"Yes, I've got Mauritius." Mauritania?
噢对了 抱歉我忘了给你们拿点喝的
I'm sorry, I should offer you a drink. I'm really sorry. Um...
我喝
Yes please.
你们想喝点什么吗 我们这里有各种各样的茶
Would you like a drink? We've got um...a good range of teas here,
如果...你们觉得喝茶可以吗
if that would be uh-Would that sound all right to you?
我有英式早餐茶 锡兰 -那个...
I've got English Breakfast, Ceylon. -No, um...
可以喝茶 -嗯 茶就行
Tea, yes. -Yeah, lovely.
那我去点一壶
I'll just go and order one of those.
失陪一下 -谢谢 您太热情了
Just excuse me just for a moment. -Thank you. That's very hospitable.
骗子
You lied.
现在怎么办 -都怪你
Now look what's happened. -It's your fault.
为什么怪我 -是你没处理好
Why is it my fault? -You mishandled it.
可我们在英国 要讲礼貌
This is British territory.
我们确认过他这里真的有酒吗
Did we check that he does drink?
当然作为大使 不喝酒是不太可能的
I mean it's unlikely that an ambassador wouldn't drink but...
你看他那样子
Have you seen him?
显然不是个只喝碳酸饮料的人
That's not a man who's drank tonic water all his life.
如果我们刚才直说
If we'd immediately said,
"茶是不错 但您有没有更烈一点"
Actually that would be lovely but could I have a drink drink?
我承认我的礼貌让我们陷入了一点小麻烦
I will agree. My good manners have got us into a spot of bother here.
是的
Yes.
现在没外人 我想问问你
Can I ask whilst we're alone,
作为捷豹车主 你准备把哪幅画偷走
as you're a Jag driver, which painting are you going home with?
这些画都非常棒
Cos there's some very nice ones.
你要去哪里 -伙计们
Where are you going? -Oh, chaps.
我搞砸了
I've ballsed this up completely.
这是他的费列罗巧克力
It's his "Ferraro Roche".
你个笨手笨脚的大猩猩 -啊这...
You daft sod! -OK, that is...
这可不是大使行为...
That's not very ambass-
这些人都受过良好的教育
These people are trained to be suave.
他们风度翩翩 温文尔雅 而你这个笨蛋
They're smart, and cool, and you've knocked over
却弄倒了他们的费列罗巧克力塔
their tower of Ferrero Roche, you cretin!
快点照原样摆回去
Put those back on in the right order.
抱歉我不应该笑 -那颗被你踩了
Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing. -You've trodden on that one.
不是我 -那就是别人
I haven't trodden on it. -Somebody has.
快点坐好
Right, quickly, sit down.
抱歉久等了 -我刚要说
Oh, sorry to be slow. -Oh, I say.
这个壶很精致啊
That's a rather fine pot.
是的 这是我们的官方瓷器
Yeah, that's our official crockery.
这正是我想要的 一杯茶
That's exactly what I wanted, a cup of tea,
令人神清气爽对吧 -确实是
it's very refreshing, isn't it? -It is.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
礼貌地喝过一两壶之后
After a polite pot or two,
我们找了个借口离开 继续游览这座城市
we made our excuses and were able to resume our tour of the city.
我们再换一次档吧 再来一次
Let's have another gear change. Come on, let's do it again.
再来一次 给点力
Let's do it again. Come on.
喔 感觉真美妙
Aww, another gear change.
很快 我们就发现了一件有趣的事情
Soon, we came across something rather intriguing.
这里是怎么回事
What is going on here?
这条路也太宽了
It's a very wide road.
我知道这是为什么
I know what this is.
是什么
What?
他们原先在城市旁边建了一座机场
They built an airport right next to the city,
后来城市不断扩张 淹没了机场
and then the city grew, and sort of swamped the airport.
在市区里留下了一条飞机跑道
And they've been left with a runway right in the middle of the capital city.
还真是 你看城市在继续向那边扩张 -是的
Oh yes, cos look, there's more city over there, so it's... -Yeah.
我们就在市区里
It's not on the edge. It's in it.
这难道不是一个绝佳的机会吗
Is this not an excellent opportunity
可以做一些刚才没做成的事情 也就是直线加速赛
for something we failed to do the other day, i.e. a drag race?
对啊 -跑道就是用来跑直线加速赛的
Oooh yes! -Runways are indeed for drag races.
而且他... -他的车已经修好了
And he... -And he's mended.
你也可以参加
You can take part.
我还没完全和我车内的邪恶势力交涉成功
I haven't raised it with the forces of evil in there yet,
但我很想参与一下
but I'd love to have a go.
鉴于这条路跟其他废弃的机场跑道一样 空无一人
Since the runway was as empty as any other abandoned airstrip,
于是我们决定开始比赛
we decided we were good to go.
切换到运动模式 关闭牵引力控制系统
Right, sport, traction control off,
拨片换挡 戴上墨镜 升起车窗 准备就绪
use the paddles, sunglasses down, windows up, ready.
不让我选择运动模式
It's taken sport mode away.
我的车不想让我使用运动模式
You know my sport button? It's decided I can't have it.
噢这回可以了 谢谢您 主人
Oh no, I can again. Thank you... Master.
V6 V8 V12
V6, V8, V12.
究竟谁会获胜
Which would be quickest?
捷豹的起步非常不错
A good start from the Jag.
我的车真快
Oh! My car is fast!
升档 再升一档 太好了 变速箱在正常工作
One gear, two gears. Brilliant! It's working!
稍等
Hang on a minute.
路上怎么有车
That is... that's traffic.
跑道上有车 妈的 我要...
The runway has traffic. Holy shit, I'm gonna have a...
怎么开的
Maniac!
天啊 怎么回事
Jeez, what the...
糟糕
Shit!
我的天啊
Oh dear God!
我刚才差点就撞上了
Oh, that's a-that's a-I was going to hit that...
老天爷啊
Holy moly!
这是我参加过的最奇怪的直线加速赛
That was the weirdest drag race I've ever done.
这并不是废弃跑道对吗
This is not an empty runway, is it?
我觉得当地人可能已经把这里当成一条路了
I don't think it's a runway anymore. I think it might be a road.
我们别再这样玩命了
Let's not do that again.
谢谢您能在我需要的时候给我刹车
Thank you for giving me the brakes when I needed them.
感恩的心 感谢有你
I'm very grateful and I appreciate it. Thank you.
第二天早上 我们起了个大早
The next morning, we were up bright and early,
因为是时候离开努瓦克肖特了
because it was time to leave Nouakchott.
这些卡车装满了沙子 他们要把沙子卖♥♥给谁
These lorries full of sand, who are they going to sell it to?
他们这的沙子品质真不错
They've got some lovely sand for sale over here.
这里可多了
There are big piles of it here.
如果你不喜欢刚才那堆 那还有
In case you didn't like the sand earlier, there's some sand there.
沙子的市场竞争真激烈
Very competitive market, sand.
他们为什么要卖♥♥沙子
Why do they sell sand?
每走十米就能看到沙子
You can literally walk 30 feet.
然后我们离开了首都 向南前往塞内加尔
We then left the capital, heading south for Senegal.
毛里塔尼亚
努瓦克肖特
达喀尔
塞内加尔
几个小时后 我们开始注意到周围环境的变化
And after a few hours, we started to notice a change in our surroundings.
这虽算不上绿洲
I wouldn't call it lush,
但我们之前见过的地方都比这贫瘠
but it's less barren than anything we've seen so far, that's for sure.
我觉得 这里已经非常接近撒哈拉沙漠的边缘了
I think we're very close to the edge of the Sahara Desert here.
右边那是什么 牛吗
What are they on the right? Are they cows?
应该说是一群牛 肯定是有人放牧的
Many cows. It's a herd. That's definitely been farmed.
快看
Look at it.
这说明 我们已经穿过撒哈拉沙漠了
And that tells me that we have crossed the Sahara.
你们好哇牛牛 让我瞅瞅
Hello, cows. Look at you!
草地 我感觉有500年没开过草地了
Grass. I'm driving on grass for the first time in what feels like 500 years.
我们正在找塞内加尔的边境入口
What we're looking for is a border into Senegal.
那应该会有检查站之类的 然后就能入境了
So there'll be, like, you know, a checkpoint. And in we go
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表