剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Argh! Argh!
Argh! Argh!
Argh!
Stop!
詹姆斯梅已经变成了豪猪
James May has become a porcupine.
Argh!
天啊 快让我过终点线吧
Oh, God, let me go across the line.
Oh!
天啊
Oh dear!
一、二、三、四、五
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
六、七、八、九… -六、七、八、九
6. - 6. 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
…十、11、12
-13、14 -13、14
詹姆斯梅 你的分数是14… -好的
Your score, James May, is 14
…而且你还活着
and you are alive.
接下来是哈蒙德…
Hammond was up next.
三、二、一、再见!
3, 2, 1, goodbye.
…与詹姆斯不同 他有能力选择高速驾驶
Unlike James, he had a choice of speeds.
Ow!
看 他在扬尘
He's making dust. He's hoping he'll be invisible
他希望能在自己扬起的尘埃中隐身
in his dust cloud.
我的天啊 他们直接射向我
Oh my God! That's firing straight at--
天啊 这些颠簸真是…
God above!
不喜欢
Didn't like that.
虽然有些弓箭准确射中了目标…
Although some arrows found their mark...
但哈蒙德对速度和动力的运用 似乎奏效了
Hammond's speed and power did seem to work.
这边只有一个 太令人失望了
Only 1 on this side. Bit disappointing.
不过它坏了 -它坏了
It broke though. - It broke.
他只中了七箭 -四…
He's only got 7.
五、六、七 -但是紧接着…
4, 5, 6, 7. But then...
等一下
Ah! Wait a minute.
等一下 你的靶子掉了一个
Wait a minute. One of your targets fell off.
-好吧… -作弊
所以多少来着?七箭?
What was it? 7?
对 加上那三箭 一共十箭
Plus those 3. 10.
他在比赛结束前掉了一个靶子 加罚4箭 那就是一共14
You dropped a target before the end so he gets a penalty of 4,
所以我们俩并列
which means 14, so its neck and neck.
这些是这一项目的国际规定吗?
Are these the international regulations for this?
你们不能随便给我一个…
You can't just randomly give me...
“是的 我也同意 告知你一下”
"I agree as well." - There you go. 3 to 1.
三票对一票 -你不能让尼格尔也参与进来
You can't bring Nigel in to this.
他就是参与了
He just has.
所以14箭对14箭 要少于14才能赢
So that's 14, 14. 14 to beat.
克拉克森 你准备好了吗?
J. Clarkson, are you ready?
是的 我不开心 但准备好了
Not happy, but ready.
三、二、一、出发
3, 2, 1, go!
也许是因为弓箭手被我车的纯粹美感 分散了注意力…
Perhaps because they were distracted by the sheer beauty of my car,
天啊
Ouch! Christ!
弓箭手射向车身的箭 远远多于射向靶子的箭
the archers fired more arrows at the bodywork than the targets.
射到挡风玻璃上了
In the windscreen.
快结束吧!
Make it end!
虽然这分数肯定能够获胜
Although this would guarantee a winning score,
但里塞德队付出了沉重的代价
team Le-Seyde paid a heavy price.
尼格尔曼塞尔的头掉了!
Nigel Mansell's head has come off.
“看看你干的好事”
"Now look what you've done."
“我的脸颊被箭射中了
"I've been shot in the cheek with an arrow.
“现在我的头掉了”
And now me 'ead's come off."
我们可以算一下你的中箭数吗?
Can we add up your hits? - 1, 2,
好的 一、二、三、六 你赢了
3, 6.
而且我的烛台也支离破碎了 -毁了
And my candelabra is in tatters.
我这句话以前从未有人说过
And that is a sentence nobody's ever said before.
第二天早上 我们都关掉了手♥机♥
The next morning, we all turned off our phones
所以威尔曼先生 没办法再给我们发信息了
so Mr Wilman couldn't text us anymore
于是我们前往最后一个国家 斯洛文尼亚
and headed for our final country.
斯洛文尼亚
Slovenia.
好的 我已经修好了我的枝形吊灯
OK, I've repaired my chandeliers,
但最重要的是 我通过手术重新接上了尼格尔的头
but most importantly, I've surgically reattached Nigel's head.
“好吧 小伙子们 你们真会玩
"You lads have a life, you do.
“的确如此 这下我可太确定了”
I'll tell you that for nothing."
与此同时 坐在改装赛车中的詹姆斯 又重新回到了呻♥吟♥模式
Meanwhile, James in the hot rod again, was back in moan mode.
天啊 我讨厌这辆车
God, I hate it!
很吵、很丑、很臭
It's noisy, it's ugly, it smells,
而且我到处得罪女人
I've offended women everywhere.
我要说的是 虽然这一领域竞争对手有很多
I'm going to say and it's a big field of competitors,
但这是我在电视上开过的最糟糕的车
this is the worst car I've ever driven on TV.
其实是我这辈子开过最差的
Actually in my life.
这辆车甚至都不够快
It's not even fast.
我在仪表盘上看到的 最大数字是112
The biggest number I've seen on that speedo
我知道真实数字 其实也就是大约102 仅此而已
is 70 and I know that's only about 6♥4♥. That's it.
不过很快 我们就进入了斯洛文尼亚
Soon, we entered Slovenia, where we were immediately distracted
在那里 我们立即 被风景分散了注意力
by the scenery.
那是…天啊 太壮观了
Jesus! That is spectacular.
天啊
Holy cow!
很快我们就意识到这些山不仅美丽…
Soon we realised that these mountains weren't just beautiful.
而且可能也有用
They could be useful too.
能帮助我们看看 詹姆斯的改装赛车
Useful in helping us find out if James' hot rod
是不是像他声称的那样慢
was as slow as he claimed.
你开这辆改装赛车的时候 最快让它跑了多快?
How fast have you managed to make the hot rod go while you were driving it?
大概时速105公里
Maybe 65 miles an hour.
65 好的
65. OK.
现在让我们看看 在高手手中 它能跑出什么样的成绩
Let's see now what it can achieve in the hands of a master.
其实 他来了
Here he comes now.
“我们别整那些条条框框了 这里是什么情况?
"Let's see the dog getting the rabbit. What's going on here?
“这份工作只有一个人适合 那就是脸部中箭的我
"There's only one fellow for this job, me, with an arrow in me face.
“我准备好了
Ready to go.
“现在你们眼前的是一位世界冠军
Now you've got a world champion
“一位真正的职业赛车手”
in what you've got here."
好了 尼格尔 很明显 这辆车搭载了直列六缸发动机
Nigel, you've got your straight six. But to give you a bit more oomph,
但为了给你增添动力 我们加了一些额外的地心引力
we've added some extra gravity.
必须一次超过时速65公里
65 mph to beat on one run.
我们能知道你开了多快
There's a speed readout over there,
因为那里有一个速度读数器 它连着测速仪
which is connected to a speed trap.
“别担心 我会开得非常快”
"I'll blow the doors off the speed reader.
“你们仔细看好我对车的操控”
Watch this car control."
准备好了吗 尼格?
You ready, Nige?
“是的 准备好了”
"Ready."
三、二、一、出发
3, 2, 1, go!
他出发了 -“再会了 小伙子们”
he's under way. - So long, lads!
尼格尔 -右转
Nigel! - Keep right!
尽管碰撞把尼格尔的头发都撞掉了
Even though the impact had knocked all of Nigel's hair out,
但他还是设法重新掌控了车辆
he managed to regain control.
而且他远远打破了詹姆斯的速度记录
And he smashed James' speed record.
但不幸的是 改装赛车报销了
But sadly, the hot rod was a write-off.
自从上次詹姆斯隧♥道♥撞车以来 我还没有见过损坏如此严重的汽车
I haven't seen a car this damaged since James drove in to a tunnel.
这真是 天啊… -弯得很厉害
Well, that is... - It's pretty bent.
好的 尼格尔
Nigel,
你的时速是144公里
you did 89.14 mph.
比我最快的时候 还要再快上40公里每小时
25 mph faster than I've ever been.
好样的 -“我不在乎 我要辞职
"I don't care. I am resigning.
“我讨厌这份工作 太不舒服了
I hate this gig, it's uncomfy.
“看看这个 毫无尊严可言”
There's no dignity in this."
“伙计”
他只跟我们共事了大概三天
He's only been working with us for about 3 days.
他不在我们身边时 人们会说
People will say:
“记得曼塞尔 跟他们在一起时吗?”
"Remember when Mansell was with...
“他没坚持很久 对吧?”
He didn't last long."
我们最好 向这个滑雪胜地的业主道个歉
We'd better apologise to the owners of the ski resort.
对不起 -对不起
Sorry about that. - Sorry.
对不起 抱歉 -对不起
Sorry. - Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
普拉尼卡克拉尼斯卡戈拉 世界锦标赛山谷
我们再度上路 但尼格尔的退出让我们有点难过
We got back on the road, a little sad that Nigel had quit.
但从好的方面来说
On the plus side,
我们现在距离布莱德湖的终点线 只有96公里了
we were now just 60 miles from the finish line at Lake Bled.
而且我们的同事再度喜笑颜开
And our colleague was smiling again.
再次向你问好 老朋友
Hello again, old chum.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表