剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
这很容易
It's quite easy.
肥胖是一种病
Obesity is an illness.
是的 但这是一种 严重的肥胖病 不是吗?
It's a big fat illness.
大、肥、重病
A big fat heavy illness.
这太让人沮丧了 因为我都已经准备好了
It's frustrating, you're ready to do things. You're primed.
我都完全准备好了 但却不能开始 就是因为你太胖
You can't do them because you're so fat.
抱歉 你现在很伤心 不是吗?
I'm sorry. You're quite sad.
是的 -因为你要错过了
I am. - You're going to miss out.
你真有趣 但是…天啊!
You are being quite funny, but... Oh God!
我真的下不了车
I can't get out.
Ah.
天啊
Oh dear.
车身…是你的车身
...the bodywork from you.
你们能帮忙吗?能帮我出去吗?
Can you help me get out?
他们只能被迫拆除他四周的车身了
They'll have to dismantle the car around him!
他们要拆除你四周的车身
They're going to have to dismantle the car around you
才能把你救出来
to get you out.
我们像脱潜水服一样 把车从他身上剥下来
They're peeling it off him like a diving suit.
直接在他身上画一辆赛车 然后擦掉 反而会更容易一些
It would have been easier to paint a racecar on him and then wipe it off.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们刚才把你的尊严送进车间了
They've popped your dignity in the workshop,
你可以去把它捡起来
you can go and pick it up.
当哈蒙德和他的竞争对手们 为排位赛做准备时
While Hammond and his competitors got ready for qualifying,
我意识到我可以做一些有用的事情
I realised there was something useful I could do.
我已决定任命自己为车队经理
I've decided to appoint myself as team manager.
是吗? -是的 我基本上就是托托沃尔夫
Have you? - Yeah, I'm Toto Wolff.
好吧 -唯一的问题是
The only thing
我告诉你我担心什么 -什么?
that is slightly worrying me... - What?
詹姆斯梅 因为排位赛是在两分钟后开始?
James May. Qualifying is in 2 minutes. Is it 2 minutes?
是两分钟后吗?两分钟 -两分钟 是的
2 minutes.
詹姆斯梅还没到这里
James May is still not here.
他得加把劲儿了 否则他来不及参加排位赛
He needs to get a wriggle on or he won't be here for qualifying.
这就是规则 兄弟
That's the rules, mate.
准时到 而且别太胖
Be here on time and don't be too fat.
碰巧 克罗斯利现在已经正常运转了
As it happened, the Crosley was now up and running.
而且我离赛道不远
And I was not far from the circuit.
完美的换档
Perfect gear change.
不 不要啊
Oh, no. No, no, don't do it.
开 关
镜头切回赛道 排位赛现在已经开始
Back at the track, qualifying had now begun.
嘿!
Hey, hey!
外道超车
He's on the outside.
作为车队经理 我的工作就是记录自家车手的圈速
As team manager, it was my job to record my driver's lap times.
他来了!
Here he comes.
2分22 糟糕
2.22. Oh, shit!
等等 怎么按…
Wait. How do I...
怎么才能让秒表…
How do I make the stopwatch?
这…怎么用…如果按停了
How do... if you stop it,
怎么才能…我还需要一个秒表
How do... I needed another stopwatch.
我还没来得及告诉哈蒙德
Before I got the chance to tell Hammond
我没记录到有意义的单圈时间 结果詹姆斯来了
that I had no meaningful lap times, James arrived.
参加排位赛为时已晚 但他仍然渴望承担某种角色
Too late for qualifying, but still keen to have some kind of role.
所以作为车队老板 我给了他一个角色
So, as team boss, I gave him one.
他们没有医疗车
They haven't got a medical car.
所以 如果你去把你的车 改成救护车…
So if you can turn your car into an ambulance...
把你的车改成医疗车不是更合理吗?
Wouldn't it make more sense to turn yours into the medical car?
想了想 但我的车只有两个座位
Thought about that. Mine's only got 2 seats,
担架装不进去 但可以从后排放进你车里
couldn't get a stretcher in it. Could get it in yours.
好吧 说得对 -你去办这件事 那可就太好了
Alright. - If you do that, it'd be brilliant. Alright.
令人高兴的是 有个非猿人的正常人 一直在记录单圈时间
Happily, someone who wasn't an ape had been keeping lap times
结果我获得了第六位的位置
and it turned out that I'd qualified in sixth place.
好了
这是我们公路之旅中的一大惊喜 而且从来没有人想到过要这样做
This is an amazing treat on our road trip that no one's ever thought of doing.
看看是谁来了
Look who's here.
你好啊 兄弟
Hello, mate.
你好 -你的车改造好了吗?
Have you done the car?
你错过了排位赛 -我知道
You missed qualifying. - I know.
真可惜 因为排位赛非常有趣 -我很期待参加比赛
It's a shame, it's brilliant fun. I was looking forward to a race.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我会的 -本来应该是我
I will. - Could have been me.
是的 我知道 你错过了 全都是因为你太胖了
Yeah, I know. You're missing it. Because you're too fat.
他跟我说是因为他太高了
He said he was too tall.
随着车手们准备出发
As the drivers prepared for the off,
我给哈蒙德 提供了一些最后的策略建议
I gave Hammond some final advice on strategy.
不要撞车
Don't crash
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you so much.
There he is!
他超过了一个人
He overtook someone.
专心 哈蒙德
Concentrate, Hammond.
不要撞车
Don't crash.
专注于自己的比赛
Just have your own race.
我要看看能不能保住第四名
I'll see if I can keep hold of fourth place.
Oh!
不好
Oh no. Oh no.
第四名
如果他下次来时 排名第三或第五怎么办?
What if he's in third or fifth next time he comes round?
很有道理
That's a good point.
那就画一个问号♥?
Do I put a question mark then?
加油 继续前进 我可以超过他
Come on. Keep going.
我是个合格的赛车手
I'm a proper racing driver.
重要零件
完全不知情
这是最快的弯道
This is a fast one.
他来了 -是那辆车吗?
Here he comes. - Is that him?
天啊!
Oh shit!
我觉得我可以…
I reckon I could
我觉得我可以拿到第四名
do that one in 4.
哈蒙德继续欣然前行…
Hammond continued on his merry way,
…全然不知他的漏油赛车 已经将赛道变成了溜冰场
completely unaware that his leaking car had turned the track into a skating rink.
意味着有人冲出赛道了
Oh! Somebody's gone off.
又有人冲出赛道了
Somebody else has gone off.
不幸的是 他车队老板的警告方式 有点表现过度
Sadly, his team boss was making a bit of a meal of warning him.
你为什么要写“有种…”
Why "some kind of"?
我们不知道那是什么
We don't know what it is.
不 就写“液体”啊
Just put "fluid".
糟糕!
Oh, bollocks.
你的车里正在流出不明液体
那是他的车吗?不是? -不是
Is that him? - No.
红灯
Is that a red light?
哈蒙德冲出赛道了
Hammond's off. Hammond's off.
什么?
What?
哈蒙德冲出赛道了 -不好
Hammond's off. - Shit.
天啊
Oh God.
Ahhh!
我没事 我伤到了腿
I'm alright. I hurt my leg,
但我确实需要有人来营救我
I do need someone to come and get me.
詹姆斯正在前往营救
James is on his way.
谁?
Who?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯正在前往营救
James. James is on his way.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
坚持住
Hang on.
不喜欢热启动
Doesn't like hot starting.
来了
There we go.
坚持住 哈蒙德
Hang in there, Hammond.
好的 我在坚持
Yes, I'm hanging in.
你还没死啊
You're not dead.
那当然 其实我感觉好多了
No. In fact, I've got better.
不幸的是 哈蒙德的泄漏导致一片混乱
Sadly, Hammond's spillage had caused so much carnage
以至于其余的比赛被迫取消
that the rest of the racing was cancelled.
因此 自来到波兰以来 这已经是我们第二次匆忙逃开
So, for the second time since we arrived in Poland, we scarpered.
但在离开之前 我对我的车进行了轻微的改装
But not before I modified my car slightly.
我想着把轮毂喷成绿色
I've painted my wheels green
这样更有竞赛气息 更华丽一点
to make them more racy, a bit more flamboyant.
难道你的车还不够华丽吗?
Did it need increased flamboyance, your car?
我只是在欣赏 我在你镀铬车轮上的倒影
I'm just enjoying my reflection in your chrome wheels.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表